[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Too bad they didn't show us at least some sweet scenes. I swear. I saw Navin more than Guy in the trailer.
It was annoying how they kept showing the same scenes over and over and they weren't really interesting parts. ):
But whatever. :p
Since Ruen Pae already ended, does that mean we get to see this lakorn tmr? :D

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Not to be mean or anything, but I seriously think Vill had a nose job. Ever since Talad Arom, her nose looked so long and straight; whereas in her older lakorns like Kaew Lom Phet, I noticed that her nose had a small bump on the bridge.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Just finished the 1st episode, not bad! Guy is super hot judging from the credits :) Vill is too much of a sweet face to play a tomgirl w/ a temper :/ BTW, I'm so irritated seeing Guy & Navin in skinny jeans/leather, yuck!

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
thank you dancy....anyone know what this lakorn about?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finish episode first it was pretty good....So Guy play twin in here one a cop and the other one is bad guy (it seem like it)...I think his twin brother (Kim) were dating Grand the one that die. So Guy cop twin went undercover. I can't wait to see tomorrow episode. Hope they show Best tomorrow....Vill playing the tomboy role she okay but I don't like when she yell or shout. Her voice go high. I wonder what side is Grand on the good or bad side.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Grand screached so loud!!!!! :scratchchin: I also wonder if she is good or bad, I wonder will she fight also.
Vill is pretty good, I think she matches the tom role... Maybe because she was supposed to be a boy before . :thumbsup:
I am liking it so far!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg really this lakorn is already on air damn wh idk about . When it air I mean what day, it today is just the first eps right.

roselovesice

^^ Yeah, it just aired today. :)

Episode 1 is okay so far. I can't wait to see epi. 2 tmr. I wonder what is gonna happen. :scratchchin: lol
Vill was so funny when she saw Guy. She thought he was his dead twin brother.
I haven't watch any of Vill's lakorn since KLP & this is my first lakorn of Guy's. lol
I'm not really diigging Guy's "Grease" hairstyle. He should just let it down. :whatever:
I swear. I see more of Navin onscreen in this lakorn than Guy. Is Guy really the main pra'ek? lol Obviously he is but Navin seems to be in more scenes but that's just probably me and it's just the first episode. :sweat:
I want to see more Guy & Vill scenes. I wanna see Best too. :)
Yeah, their tight skinnies and leather jackets are really... :wacko: lol

roselovesice

haven't seen this yet but view, best and aerin again in the same lakorn. btw, which lakorn was guy in?
Somewhat. :p lol

Guy was in Hua Jai Ploy Jone with Pattie U., Mia Mai Chai Mia with Pang O. , & Song Pradtana with Pim Zaza.
I haven't watch any of these lakorn but only seen some parts here and there. :)
He's starting to attract onto me more. lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg really this lakorn is already on air damn wh idk about . When it air I mean what day, it today is just the first eps right.
Yes yesterday it air the first episode.....This lakorn is on air every Monday to Thursday.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
More photos from magz...and clip from behind the scene

credit to: pk666pooh for the upload

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDnbseW72Mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLkbou8EHg

credit to:WOnder^GRAND^tOwn @ pantip & Exact facebook page

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the opening and end theme song.....I think Navin is the p'ke because if you look at the opening theme song it show him first then Guy second...If Guy were the p'ke they should have show him first not Navin...but anyway I think (not sure) Navin sang the opening and end theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DQ4Kis8ZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxeRSuyk5g

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If everybody in here is watch this one at this channel pk666pooh only or it has other channel that upload too or not. Oh really it he sing all the song in here wow I didn't know that. Do he know how to sign too. I thought he is only doctor

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LOL. What is everyone talking about guy and navin in tight jean?? to me I thought it was pretty hot! LOL It's the trend these day =) I think we have two p'ek in there and two n'ek. I'm going to watch it right now

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If everybody in here is watch this one at this channel pk666pooh only or it has other channel that upload too or not. Oh really it he sing all the song in here wow I didn't know that. Do he know how to sign too. I thought he is only doctor
There are other channel that upload this lakorn but its hard to look for them to know who uploading this lakorn. Pk666pooh channel is Grand fans channel that why he or she is uploading this lakorn and news clip, behind the scene of this lakorn up....if you want to look for other channels you could do a search to see who also have this lakorn upload onto their channel....Yes Navin know how to sang. He a singer....He have a few albums when he younger and star out.