[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Can anyone translate what is written next to the characters please, and the storyline. The trailers doesn't explain much =)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh at first guy didnt know how to fight right than later he was in danger and everyone think that he die right. it was new to come out it good and smart more the old one. if at first guy is grand boyfriend right. it look interesting can wait to see this one

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
So sorry people, no offense I don't know how you guys seeing Grand is pretty. . I'm just saying when I look at Grand I don't think she is pretty at all especially the nose and lips parts. She does wears makeup. Can you imagine without it. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the be holder. Aerin and Best, they ok. Vill is pretty and cute and I am not anyone fan out of these four ladies.

nguahoanglaisoi

sarNie Egg
No offense also. I think she isn't really a beauty type but As long as Grand always wear make up on screen and look good with make up. Who care if she ugly without make up. Not that many peope look good with or without makeup. I doubt that.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Grand looks fake as they come, don't know how she's n'ek. Ch 5 really has slim pickings.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I am not the one to usually talk bad about others, but in the case of Grand, I have to agree with some of you girls. I don't hate on her or anything, she is just not my fav. Although Grand do have a great voice, and she looks like a nice/sweet person. I do hope she'll improve on her acting. For me, if the actors are not good looking, at least if they can act then I don't mind seeing them act =)

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
No offense also. I think she isn't really a beauty type but As long as Grand always wear make up on screen and look good with make up. Who care if she ugly without make up. Not that many peope look good with or without makeup. I doubt that.
I agree with you on the last sentence....

I am a very BIG Fan of Grand... I agree with CandyCupid--- She doesn't look plastic in this movie, but she did look plastic on her photo shoot.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Vill has a HUGE NOSE. I notice that in her photo's. she is pretty, but the nose gotta go!
I can't wait for this... I think this lakorn might drag a little...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Grand is pretty, but she's got talent!
Grand's very talented when it comes to singing and dancing lol
Sakod Jai man ><

Okays OT ><

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Here a photo of Vill & Guy...

Awwww....such cute pic of Guy and View. Thanks so much Dancy, you are always providing us with picture that I've never seen before. Thanks for the hard works.

Although I do like View very much, I do agree with Kiafanbie, that View nose does bother me sometime, but I don't think it that HUGE LOL. But everyone is not perfect, so as long as they look good in front of the camera for us, that's great already. Lastly, can't wait for this drama, it seem like forever.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some more photos from the inside magz I post a few week ago from Grand.

credit to: Best Facebook page & Karnjana Jeerat

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Vill looks cute!!! She looks like she is scared to hold the chicken!! It's ok... I was scared ny first time too. Is Ball supposed to be her Brother?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of the lakorn....sad they didn't show much of Best or Grand in the clip. Its mostly Vill & Aerin and the guys.....Fun how Ball & Vill were lover in Malai Sarm Chai now they are sister and brother in here... :coverlaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8UXHMXRoZc