[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whoot!!! This lakorn is finally airing! I am loving it so far and am going crazy over it! :D Well, actually, to be honest, I only really go crazy when I see Guy and Vill, together and individually! So far, they're the most interesting couple to me, but I'm sure Tar and Grand could give them a run for their money. :coverlaf: Grand and Tar are cute together, but I say that Guy and Vill rock my world at the moment! I love the first and second meetings between Guy (Akkanee?) and Vill (Saman/Man?). I swear, Guy is starting to look like Captain Jr. Especially in the scene where he took down his hat to apologize(?) to Vill and smiled at her. But he has a deeper voice than Captain, for Captain's voice isn't as rough-souding as Guy's. Lol, Guy reminds me of Captain and Vill reminds me of Aom, so it's like they're the new Aom-Captain pairing for me. Guy looks more like Captain than Vill looks like Aom, for you have to look really closely to see a little resemblance between Aom and Vill. Anyway, about their first meeting: I love the music that plays when Man gets a good look at Akkanee. So funny and romantic at the same time. It was adorable to me when Akkanee gave a last, interested look in Man's direction as she and her brother(?) were driving away. It was intense for me. :D Even though it was unoriginal and rather predictable, I love it that Akkanee thought that Man was a boy at first. Their little fight was too funny and cute. :wub: Another thing that was funny to me? Where was Ball during his sister's "battle?!" Lol, he just stood by and watched as Akkanee pummeled Man. ^_^

Goodness, this lakorn strongly reminds me of Aom and Captain's "Fah Pieng Din" lakorn. Am I the only one thinking this? Even Aom's character and Vill's character are kind of similar. I'm rather disappointed so far that although Vill is tough and seems capable to defend herself, there's not been an ACTUAL scene in which we actually see her fire the shotgun. So that makes me think that it wasn't really her firing all those shots in episodes 1 and 2. :lol2: Probably someone else did for her lol. I hope to see her do it!

Morever, it's really funny to see Ball as Vill's brother(?) and Pukhai as Vill's enemy/bully, for they were both Vill's love interests in Malai Sarm Chai. And she even got together with Pukhai in MSC! I see Ball giving Vill an intense look during the ending credits, so it makes me wonder if they really are siblings/related...and if he likes Vill more than as a sister...Ball is such a cutie! He's also very handsome and good-looking, although he is rather slim...lol, he's slimmer than Vill. :coverlaf:

I'm guessing that New and Airin are brother and sister. Aw, New's a cutie in here as well. It seems like he likes Man, according to that scene during the ending credits...I'm looking forward to their scenes and getting ready for the jealousy issues! Again, Airin is such a bad-a$$!!! She's cool and awesome! Lol, she and her whip scares me! :whip: She does appear to be the nang'rai, but I'm really hoping she turns towards the good side at the end. It's not surprising she's going to like Akkanee and be giving Akkanee and Man a hard time. So many people in here!

I can't wait to see Best and her man together. He looks like a cutie as well. He was a good-looking crossdresser! Oh, some fighting scenes do seem corny to me, but what the hey. All the main guys here are hot, the girls are beautiful, it works! :thumbsup: Can't wait until Monday!

AikOm^_^

Just finished the 1st episode, not bad! Guy is super hot judging from the credits :) Vill is too much of a sweet face to play a tomgirl w/ a temper :/ BTW, I'm so irritated seeing Guy & Navin in skinny jeans/leather, yuck!
Hmm, I don't think Vill's too much of a sweet face. Her face isn't actually sweet-looking to me; I love her, but I would have to say that Grand is more of a sweet face than Vill (in terms of looks). Vill's only a sweet face in her lakorns because her characters are sweet and weak most of the time. :D I think instead of focusing on her looks, we should focus on HOW she portrays her tomboy character. Because in "Fah Pieng Din," Aom was able to pull off her tomboy character so well, because she's a great actress, despite her innocent/sweet face. And I believe that Aom has more of a sweet face than Vill. :) Aom didn't really have a temper in FPD, but boy, she could argue with Captain!

I'm usually annoyed when I see guys in skinny/tight jeans or leather, but in Guy's case (and even Tar's case, though I don't pay him much attention), I like it and don't mind it because he is so freakin' hot! He makes almost anything look good!! I agree with you, Guy is hot, judging from the credits.^_^

AikOm^_^

thank you dancy....anyone know what this lakorn about?
Credits are to Lyn's Lakorn Blog:

The plot centers around a young police officer named Akkanee (Guy) who goes in search for the people who brutally murdered his troubled twin brother to whom he has not seen in 8 years. His search takes him to a world of lawlessness within a network of yaba (meth) manufacturing and smuggling in rural Thailand. There is two rivaling farms in this lakorn, one owned by nang'ek’s grandfather and another owned by a yaba drug lord who manufactures yaba at his property.

I believe that the nang'ek's (Vill) name is Man (Saman) or something. And according to another website and the opening and ending credits, Aerin's character likes Akkanee and is going to pursue him. :)

AikOm^_^

Too bad they didn't show us at least some sweet scenes. I swear. I saw Navin more than Guy in the trailer.
It was annoying how they kept showing the same scenes over and over and they weren't really interesting parts. ):
But whatever. :p
Since Ruen Pae already ended, does that mean we get to see this lakorn tmr? :D
Lol, late response, but yep, I agree with you about the annoying part. :coverlaf: I was thinking, "What the-?! All the scenes are just repeating themselves and it's just the two teasers over and over again with at least one exception in one scene!" But at least it's airing now! I don't know, I feel that I see both of them equally. :D I suspected that Kohn Teun would air the day after Ruen Pae ends, and wow, I was right! Yay!!!

^^ Yeah, it just aired today. :)

Episode 1 is okay so far. I can't wait to see epi. 2 tmr. I wonder what is gonna happen. :scratchchin: lol
Vill was so funny when she saw Guy. She thought he was his dead twin brother.
I haven't watch any of Vill's lakorn since KLP & this is my first lakorn of Guy's. lol
I'm not really diigging Guy's "Grease" hairstyle. He should just let it down. :whatever:
I swear. I see more of Navin onscreen in this lakorn than Guy. Is Guy really the main pra'ek? lol Obviously he is but Navin seems to be in more scenes but that's just probably me and it's just the first episode. :sweat:
I want to see more Guy & Vill scenes. I wanna see Best too. :)
Yeah, their tight skinnies and leather jackets are really... :wacko: lol
Lol, I thought she was so funny as well! And cute to me! :coverlaf: Really about Guy? I love his hairstyle! xD He's adorable and hot with it! But it's based on personal preferences, I guess. I don't know, but to me, I feel that both Navin and Guy have about the same amount of scenes. It is possible for a lakorn to have two pra'eks and two nang'eks, right? Personally, I feel that both couples (Guy + Vill and Tar + Grand) are going to have the same amount of sweet scenes. The ones from both the opening and ending credits are enough to make me scream, especially Guy and Vill's scenes! x] As for Best and her man, eh, I highly doubt that they will get as much screen time as Guy, Vill, Tar, and Grand...it would be awesome if I turn out to be wrong! ^_^

AikOm^_^

LOL. What is everyone talking about guy and navin in tight jean?? to me I thought it was pretty hot! LOL It's the trend these day =) I think we have two p'ek in there and two n'ek. I'm going to watch it right now
Lol, I so agree with everything! :clap2: I just happen to think that Tar and Guy are two of the only few guys who can make tight jeans look oh-so-sexy!! :drool:

Two p'eks and two n'eks make the lakorn better! I hope that it will be three p'eks and three n'eks, but I somehow feel that Best and her leading man probably won't get as much screentime as Guy + Vill and Tar + Grand...

AikOm^_^

Finish episode first it was pretty good....So Guy play twin in here one a cop and the other one is bad guy (it seem like it)...I think his twin brother (Kim) were dating Grand the one that die. So Guy cop twin went undercover. I can't wait to see tomorrow episode. Hope they show Best tomorrow....Vill playing the tomboy role she okay but I don't like when she yell or shout. Her voice go high. I wonder what side is Grand on the good or bad side.
Well, it is her character. She's aggressive against invaders and protective of her grandpa's land, so I understand why her voice had to be as high as possible. Do you think bullies will listen to you when you use a soft voice against them? Not likely; there's only a small percentage if the bullies aren't too mean. In "Fah Pieng Din," Aom yells (or talk really, really loud) most of the time in the beginning whenever she is confronted by Captain. So I see nothing wrong when Vill yells or shouts; I think it's appropriate. People are always complaining about how Vill's characters are weak. So I think that they should at least appreciate that her character in Kohn Teun is a tomboy and capable of standing up to herself. I'm sure she's not quite there yet for her acting, but I happen to love her acting and her efforts for trying. :)

My guess is that Grand is on the good side, but she doesn't realize that her father is a bad person/one of the antagonists. If my hunch is right, aw, it's going to hit her hard when she finds out...

Grand screached so loud!!!!! :scratchchin: I also wonder if she is good or bad, I wonder will she fight also.
Vill is pretty good, I think she matches the tom role... Maybe because she was supposed to be a boy before . :thumbsup:
I am liking it so far!
"Screached?" Did you mean "screeched?" Lol, yep, it was loud. I'm 90% sure Grand's good. I think Vill matches the tomboy role, too! :coverlaf: I'm liking it as well! I'm pretty obsessed with this lakorn; cannot stop thinking about it! I'm crazy for Guy and Vill, but Tar and Grand are cute as well! :D

AikOm^_^

haven't seen this yet but view, best and aerin again in the same lakorn. btw, which lakorn was guy in?
Lol, interestingly, you're right! :whahuh: I just never really gave it as much thought as I should. It's nice that Grand joined in with them. Personally, I like it that this is a lakorn for the Exact newbies. It's kind of epic for me. :D

AikOm^_^

Here is the opening and end theme song.....I think Navin is the p'ke because if you look at the opening theme song it show him first then Guy second...If Guy were the p'ke they should have show him first not Navin...but anyway I think (not sure) Navin sang the opening and end theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DQ4Kis8ZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxeRSuyk5g
Yeah, it does appear that way that Tar is the p'ek. But I think that they should and would have shown Grand after Tar if they are the main characters. I agree with Pangia, I think that there are two p'eks and two n'eks. Forgot to add, I love the theme song! It's beautiful and cool! The one singing it, though, doesn't sound like Tar...I mean, Tar has a softer voice. But it's true that people sound different singing than they do when talking (take American country singer Alison Krauss; she's a good example and so are British male artists). So I wouldn't be too surprised if Tar is the singer.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, it is her character. She's aggressive against invaders and protective of her grandpa's land, so I understand why her voice had to be as high as possible. Do you think bullies will listen to you when you use a soft voice against them? Not likely; there's only a small percentage if the bullies aren't too mean. In "Fah Pieng Din," Aom yells (or talk really, really loud) most of the time in the beginning whenever she is confronted by Captain. So I see nothing wrong when Vill yells or shouts; I think it's appropriate. People are always complaining about how Vill's characters are weak. So I think that they should at least appreciate that her character in Kohn Teun is a tomboy and capable of standing up to herself. I'm sure she's not quite there yet for her acting, but I happen to love her acting and her efforts for trying. :)

My guess is that Grand is on the good side, but she doesn't realize that her father is a bad person/one of the antagonists. If my hunch is right, aw, it's going to hit her hard when she finds out...
What I mean is that when Vill yell or shout her voice go up a higher pitch than normal shouting or yelling. When I watch other actresses yelling or shouting they don't go as high as Vill...Maybe its Vill first role of playing tomboy, she have to shout a lot.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Whoot!!! This lakorn is finally airing! I am loving it so far and am going crazy over it! :D Well, actually, to be honest, I only really go crazy when I see Guy and Vill, together and individually! So far, they're the most interesting couple to me, but I'm sure Tar and Grand could give them a run for their money. :coverlaf: Grand and Tar are cute together, but I say that Guy and Vill rock my world at the moment! I love the first and second meetings between Guy (Akkanee?) and Vill (Mam?). I swear, Guy is starting to look like Captain Jr. Especially in the scene where he took down his hat to apologize(?) to Vill and smiled at her. But he has a deeper voice than Captain, for Captain's voice isn't as rough-souding as Guy's. Lol, Guy reminds me of Captain and Vill reminds me of Aom, so it's like they're the new Aom-Captain pairing for me. Guy looks more like Captain than Vill looks like Aom, for you have to look really closely to see a little resemblance between Aom and Vill. Anyway, about their first meeting: I love the music that plays when Mam gets a good look at Akkanee. So funny and romantic at the same time. It was adorable to me when Akkanee gave a last, interested look in Mam' direction as she and her brother(?) were driving away. It was intense for me. :D Even though it was unoriginal and rather predictable, I love it that Akkanee thought that Mam was a boy at first. Their little fight was too funny and cute. :wub: Another thing that was funny to me? Where was Ball during his sister's "battle?!" Lol, he just stood by and watched as Akkanee pummeled Mam. ^_^

Goodness, this lakorn strongly reminds me of Aom and Captain's "Fah Pieng Din" lakorn. Am I the only one thinking this? Even Aom's character and Vill's character are kind of similar. I'm rather disappointed so far that although Vill is tough and seems capable to defend herself, there's not been an ACTUAL scene in which we actually see her fire the shotgun. So that makes me think that it wasn't really her firing all those shots in episodes 1 and 2. :lol2: Probably someone else did for her lol. I hope to see her do it!

Morever, it's really funny to see Ball as Vill's brother(?) and Pukhai as Vill's enemy/bully, for they were both Vill's love interests in Malai Sarm Chai. And she even got together with Pukhai in MSC! I see Ball giving Vill an intense look during the ending credits, so it makes me wonder if they really are siblings/related...and if he likes Vill more than as a sister...Ball is such a cutie! He's also very handsome and good-looking, although he is rather slim...lol, he's slimmer than Vill. :coverlaf:

I'm guessing that New and Airin are brother and sister. Aw, New's a cutie in here as well. It seems like he likes Mam, according to that scene during the ending credits...I'm looking forward to their scenes and getting ready for the jealousy issues! Again, Airin is such a bad-a$$!!! She's cool and awesome! Lol, she and her whip scares me! :whip: She does appear to be the nang'rai, but I'm really hoping she turns towards the good side at the end. It's not surprising she's going to like Akkanee and be giving Akkanee and Mam a hard time. So many people in here!

I can't wait to see Best and her man together. He looks like a cutie as well. He was a good-looking crossdresser! Oh, some fighting scenes do seem corny to me, but what the hey. All the main guys here are hot, the girls are beautiful, it works! :thumbsup: Can't wait until Monday!
LOL. Girl it was fun reading over your comments/replies. OMG and I'm so glad that I was not the only one thinking that Guy and Vill remind me of Aom-Captain old lakorn. I super duper love that lakorn to death!!! And when I saw the resemble, I was so mad, why couldn't the director just do a remake of it. :annoyed: But anyway I still love this lakorn. Yes, View and Guy interaction with each other is so adorable. My fav. scene of them was when Guy saw View coming toward the truck, and smiled then turn to hide himself. :faint: (That smile, so cute), the fights between them (LOL, and ball not helping her too- btw Ball looks very cute in here then in the other one with View), and lastly the guy staring at her while she ran off to get her father.

You're so right, View and Guy are the most interesting couple in here, not that Grand and Tar aren't ( I'm just a sucker for stronger girl vs. Hot, teasing p'ek :cloud9: ) Looking at the closing credit, I can't wait, esp for that scene where she hits him on the face, and he just smiled at her :dance1:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
What I mean is that when Vill yell or shout her voice go up a higher pitch than normal shouting or yelling. When I watch other actresses yelling or shouting they don't go as high as Vill...Maybe its Vill first role of playing tomboy, she have to shout a lot.
LOL. I can't even tells if she is going high pitch or not. But if she is, I guess like you said, this is her first drama playing a tomboy, much different from her previous lakorns. But it's not that bad.

AikOm^_^

Vill has a HUGE NOSE. I notice that in her photo's. she is pretty, but the nose gotta go!
I can't wait for this... I think this lakorn might drag a little...
Lol, she has a rather big face, so of course, she needs a huge nose for it. I happen to think they go well together. I like her nose. :D Of course when you love or like somebody, you accept their flaws; nothing's going to be perfect about them, but it's perfectly imperfect for you. =)

I bet this lakorn will drag a little, too, and I just hope that it doesn't drag TOO much! I mean, Ruen Phaa did (and I knew that without watching it!). It might just be me, but lately Exact's lakorns have to pass the twentieth episode mark...that's Exact for us. The only Exact lakorn I know which doesn't go pass that mark is Roy Leh Sanae Rai, which ended at episode 16 (I think). If Kohn Teun needs to drag, then it better makes sense and there better be scenes about the three couples!

Vill looks cute!!! She looks like she is scared to hold the chicken!! It's ok... I was scared ny first time too. Is Ball supposed to be her Brother?
Too late for my response, but I was going to tell you that I don't think that was a chicken. It looked too elegant to be a chicken, and I was thinking that it was a hawk or some kind of bird. If you watch episdoe 1, it is a bird...I'm not sure which type of bird it is though. I would be scared to hold it, too! Those sharp claws...

I think it's safe to assume that Ball is either her brother or someone who looks out for her. :)

AikOm^_^

Here a photo of Vill & Guy...

Vill and Guy are so cute together...their looks match each other to me! Me likey this picture. No, I love it! Can't wait to see more of their interaction with each other! xD

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Best is so beautiful!!! Love her and vill.

Gosh...i wish Peung was still here too....T_T miss her...whatever happens to her???

AikOm^_^

LOL. Girl it was fun reading over your comments/replies. OMG and I'm so glad that I was not the only one thinking that Guy and Vill remind me of Aom-Captain old lakorn. I super duper love that lakorn to death!!! And when I saw the resemble, I was so mad, why couldn't the director just do a remake of it. :annoyed: But anyway I still love this lakorn. Yes, View and Guy interaction with each other is so adorable. My fav. scene of them was when Guy saw View coming toward the truck, and smiled then turn to hide himself. :faint: (That smile, so cute), the fights between them (LOL, and ball not helping her too- btw Ball looks very cute in here then in the other one with View), and lastly the guy staring at her while she ran off to get her father.

You're so right, View and Guy are the most interesting couple in here, not that Grand and Tar aren't ( I'm just a sucker for stronger girl vs. Hot, teasing p'ek :cloud9: ) Looking at the closing credit, I can't wait, esp for that scene where she hits him on the face, and he just smiled at her :dance1:
Yay, I'm happy I wasn't the only one thinking that! :clap: I love that lakorn, too! Well, it was a Ch. 3 lakorn, so I suppose Exact have to come up with something different. Which I'm grateful for, though I would love a remake of Fah Pieng Din, I'd rather watch Kohn Teun than watching a new version of Fah Pieng Din. :D Kohn Teun will be unpredictable or a little bit different at least. Lol, it was fun reading your comments as well! xD Every GuyxVill (AkkaneexSaman; I believe that's Vill's character name) moment so far is all my favorites! I can't pick...

I can't believe I forgot that he was kind of smirking plus smiling at her when he first saw her! That was cute as well! It was funny how he started after her when she left, but her bodyguard wouldn't let him (I think that "old" relative is actually Man's grandfather :D). Guy's smiles are adorable! That man is super-hot! I love that Man can make Akkanee smile/tease her so easily. I swear, Vill is getting more and more cuter every time I see and hear her. I love how she said what she said when she saw Akkanee the second time. Ball IS cuter in here than he was in MSC. I think his hairstyle in MSC wasn't that nice and didn't bring out his good looks that well. He dressed sharply, but it wasn't enough to leave a good impression on me. But now, heck, yes, he's impressed me! ^_^

Oh, yeah, Pangia, don't forget about that moment in which Akkanee and Man were in the car and those two lovebirds kept looking at each other. They crack me up so much! :lmao3: I swear, they make me smile and laugh, and I couldn't stop thinking about them all day and night... Granted, Man was looking at him suspiciously, but it was still cute to me. Plus, even though they don't realize it quite yet, they're attracted to each other! x] Lol, and before that, the moment in which Man and Akkanee made eye contact during her grandfather's confrontation with Akkanee was sweet. She almost smiled! I swear, Akkanee was flirting with her; his smiles certainly indicate so. :coverlaf:

GuyxVill is the most interesting and explosive, but GrandxTar is probably going to be the sweetest and most innocent (looks that way to me!). Best and her man, probably serious yet playful (not really sure what kind of character Best is playing...I'm getting a prostitute or bad girl vibe...hope I'm wrong! :unsure: ).

I can't wait until every AkkaneexMan scene in the closing and opening credits are shown...I personally am impatient the most over the scenes in which Akkanee is applying medicine onto Man's back (oh my goodness, H.O.T. :drool: :blush: ) and in which he kisses her on the cheek! *Sigh* Hopefully the weekend speeds by!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
There are other channel that upload this lakorn but its hard to look for them to know who uploading this lakorn. Pk666pooh channel is Grand fans channel that why he or she is uploading this lakorn and news clip, behind the scene of this lakorn up....if you want to look for other channels you could do a search to see who also have this lakorn upload onto their channel....Yes Navin know how to sang. He a singer....He have a few albums when he younger and star out.

I already search for other channel,but I didn't found anyone that upload this lakorn only pk666pooh is upload this. I just try to search for other channel if they didn't name the title is Thai cuz Idk how to read Thai word I only know when they talk or speak. As reading Thai I can that why I try to find other channel that if they just write kohn tuen not Thai word, it hard for me to find t watch this lakorn I have to go copy the name first than past in YouTube every time when I watch.

AikOm^_^

I still think it's perfectly normal-sounding to me. She sounds exactly how Aom sounded when Aom was talking in Fah Pieng Din. There are also a few scenes in which she spoke softly. But it's possible my ears aren't as sensitive as yours lol. I do feel like I'm going deaf sometimes. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

OMG Best is so beautiful!!! Love her and vill.

Gosh...i wish Peung was still here too....T_T miss her...whatever happens to her???
Apparently, she hasn't been promoted since leaked photos of her kissing her boyfriend at his birthday party years ago. People are saying that Exact banned her, but then some are saying that she's also taking a break from the entertainment business to focus on her studies/schooling. Personally, I don't care. Sorry, I don't like her. :D But I agree a little, it would have been nice if she was here in Kohn Teun with all these other newbies. It would have been cool. :) But I know I'm loving Kohn Teun even without her.^^

AikOm^_^

I already search for other channel,but I didn't found anyone that upload this lakorn only pk666pooh is upload this. I just try to search for other channel if they didn't name the title is Thai cuz Idk how to read Thai word I only know when they talk or speak. As reading Thai I can that why I try to find other channel that if they just write kohn tuen not Thai word, it hard for me to find t watch this lakorn I have to go copy the name first than past in YouTube every time when I watch.
Did you want to watch this lakorn? You're already a member here at AsianFuse, so why don't you just download it onto your computer or laptop? That way, you don't have to search for Kohn Teun on YouTube... I think Kohn Teun airs on Monday through Thursday, so check those days for new episodes.