RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Gypsy and Jespipat's couple is much more interesting to me. Maybe it's just because there aren't as many Nike and Lily scenes as there should be for a main couple.
When Captain went home and saw Dew and Cee together, man did I starting freaking out. 
Cee was brave for coming out and facing Jeab like that :O
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! No school, so I think I might catch it live  :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
RukTurMotJai: Same here, I agree their couple is more interesting. Just something about their couple makes me in love with them xD
Yeah, there should definitely be more scenes for Nike & Lily.

Tomorow's the last episode, right? :O

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pin and Vee's story line too because at first what started out as a game turned in love. I just wish there was more Lom and Fah scenes because honestly, I don't see the "love" yet, just the like LOL

And I think it was suppose to end this week but because it didn't show last week it's getting pushed back a week and then Tootum and Pinkys lakorn is airing after this.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
AsianFemale said:
Finally its over. 
I'm guessing you didn't like it all that much?

What did you guys think of the last episode? 

I watched it and of course, me being the emotional person that I am, I cried :cry1: I seriously thought Jeab was going to be the one getting shot but nope. I also found myself squealing at the Nike and Lily scenes. Adorable!   :wub: 
Overall, I thought it was a good lakorn.  :clap2:  

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
RukTurMotJai said:
I'm guessing you didn't like it all that much?

What did you guys think of the last episode? 

I watched it and of course, me being the emotional person that I am, I cried :cry1: I seriously thought Jeab was going to be the one getting shot but nope. I also found myself squealing at the Nike and Lily scenes. Adorable!   :wub:
Overall, I thought it was a good lakorn.  :clap2:  
Not a bad lakorn i would love it more if theres more screen with lily and nike.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
The ending to me was okay, overall lakorn was good though.

I enjoyed the last moments of Fah and Lom and I honestly did not see it coming with Vee... A part of me really thought maybe it was going to be Captain instead of Vee cause I thought Captains character was weak and dumb in this lakorn (as much as I love him and his p'ek days).

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
Love Jaopayu and the lakorn is good, the most interesting things is P'ek and N'ek is in every Ep. which makes it interesting to watched, Love the Ending of Nike and Lilly, so sweet and romantic. Hope Exact will remake Jay and Mew Lakorn of "Yam Meaun Lom Pad Huan" and have Nike and Lilly in it they will make 1 cute couple...Love it

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
Love Jaopayu and the lakorn is good, the most interesting things is P'ek and N'ek is in every Ep. which makes it interesting to watched, Love the Ending of Nike and Lilly, so sweet and romantic. Hope Exact will remake Jay and Mew Lakorn of "Yam Meaun Lom Pad Huan" and have Nike and Lilly in it they will make 1 cute couple...Love it

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
@Nike_Lilly3: Thank you for all those pictures of Nike and Lily. They're cute. I would love for them to be paired up again. We'll just have to wait and see!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I actually like this drama a lot because of the the second pair. the main pair was cute, but was sort of boring. The second pair love story was more realistic and interesting.He had so much love for his gf and excepted her for who she is. I had teary eyes when the son died.