myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah pong match with her. But I'm not finish with their last lakorn cuz I can bare for noon acting in there so I stop watch it at alsmot close to end

somp9

sarNie Adult
Like Pong & Noon again but don't like the storyline that n'ek sleeping around. i think it is not happy ending.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's a funny coincidence that Kaew and Tom both were in Tong Nuer Gao and both were in E-Sa and Noon is in both remakes this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ6T83K8evQ&feature=relmfu

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yay... another pong and noon lakorn to add to my collection

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
For a moment I thought it was Noon and Por, I was gonna flip out haha. Noon and Pong....eh. I couldn't watch their last one together because I couldn't stand Pong's acting and I couldn't stand Noon's wardrobe. Since this one doesn't seem like a happy ending, I don't think I'll watch it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatboy said:
For a moment I thought it was Noon and Por, I was gonna flip out haha. Noon and Pong....eh. I couldn't watch their last one together because I couldn't stand Pong's acting and I couldn't stand Noon's wardrobe. Since this one doesn't seem like a happy ending, I don't think I'll watch it.
why your so picky with the wardrobe their last lakorn together lots of fans like it they were cheering on this pair 

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
why your so picky with the wardrobe their last lakorn together lots of fans like it they were cheering on this pair 

Well, to answer your question, I'm quite a picky person  B).

namsaengkua

sarNie Hatchling
อีสา-รวีช่วงโชติ
  นุ่น วรนุช, ป้อง ณวัฒน์, นก สินจัยรับบทหม่อมพรรณราย
  รวีช่วงโชติภาคต่อรุ่นลูกเป็นเลือดใหม่ของเอ็กแซ็กท์
  เปิดกล้องเมษายน กำกับการแสดง สันต์ ศรีแก้วหล่อ

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie said:
Weird, Noon was in the old version too. Although she wasn't E-Sa, she played another character. And there really isn't a p'ek, E-sa has a few husbands. This is one of those stories that concentrate on the entire life of a character, it's not really a love story with pranangs.

Her kid, could be considered p'ek but 2nd generation. Brook played that part and he got with Aum at the end.

Not my typical lakorn... I don't have a thing for story having too many HUSBAND/WIFE... Imma skip this one even tho I am a HUGE FAN of NOON && PONG... 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
come to think of it, pong has always been paired with various actresses. he's one lucky man to romance those women, older and even way younger than him lols

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
eeeks..noon again looks scandalous...what is her role in here....

pong's not so hot anymore..lol but pong and noon reunite again....their first lakorn i didn't like.

treeyalee

sarNie Egg
Dammmmm I wish it's captain for the leading man in here instead of pong, but oh well the story doesn't seem so interesting; plus I'm not a fan of pong too .... so maybe I'll have to skip this one. Too tire of him because he's everywhere in exact's lakorn. I'm too tire of k boy's nowadays actor they're starting to be boring. The first one is pong, I couldn't even finish kkk...Just not a fan of him.