[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
so many bad people. where's karma when you need it??? aerin, lookade, jab, the abusive grandpa, and the jealous fiance (or now ex-fiance of papoom). i hope they get something in return for their bad behavior. i actually thought papoom was going to confess his love for angela and ask for her to consider him. i'm surprised that he walked away. maybe cuz he realized how much dok soke loves her bf.

funny how i don't care about pong and charebelle's love story. i'm just curious on how everything is going to unfold. the other cast members all did a great job.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I wonder how this lakorn going to end? i hate almost everyone here except the good one LMAO....The mom, shes should shame on herself. I just wanna jump in there punch and slap almost all of them LMAO

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Idk should I be happy for it or not cuz all pong and charebelle love in here very cute,but why do I feel nothing for it at all. Right now I am kinda feeling eeeeeewwwwww for him,Can not very tell it

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
so apparently yesterday was the last day of shooting, I wonder whom soke will be end up with

just want to share the pictures:

cr. dok soke's director, aerin, apple, lookade's ig

opn

sarNie Egg
you have good points, but I think Dok Soke is already mature and wanting her indepences, she said to Pong many Time, No Thank you, I can do it myself everytime he try to help. He was upset with her for that fact that she doesn't want his help and wanted to do it on her own. Living with her grandmother and working...i agree people perception changes as we grow older. I'm 27 and watching this remake i feel different than watching the original when I was younger, I didn't like it cuz the older man was p'k and he looked really old not like pong. And not it's not so bad. I was just stating the fact that many people do date many other people with a varity of ages, younger or older. I never said that it was solid and always worked out.
You're right. I agree that she's already shown her independence early on. But IMO, this spirit of independence can be a possible conflict or where conflicts may stem from and possibly affect their relationship in the future when they get married or have children.

opn

sarNie Egg
Okay rant start here and possible spoiler for those who has yet to see the latest episodes. So be warned. :)

Let me start with the character/s who gets a pat on the shoulder from me. Heh!

1) Eddie - he annoyed me a bit before but I give him a thumbs up for his show of character in the latest episodes. Good for ya kid. Kudos for telling Mrs. Benz she can't force love. You may be young but certainly not lacking in principle. Too bad Dok Soke already have Asanai.

2) Grandma Soomjai and Pong - Somjai may have started off as spineless and doesn't seem to care for Dok Soke when she was a child, but she's since redeemed herself. I love how she's now fighting for Dok Soke. Same as Aunt Pong. She's a tough cookie but shows she's a softie inside and shows she cares and loves her niece. Asanai certainly have an ally in her.

Now on to the baddies, who could use some bitch-slappin' to get some sense into them :numchuck: [IDK what this emoticon is doing but it looks badass LOL!] -

1) Mrs.Benz - She's annoying with her control issues. Good thing Eddie's principled enough to thwart her plans. Although, I give her points for not being so unreasonable to listen to Asanai and be there to confront Peekyamon of her lies.

2) Peekyamon - Now, she's cray cray. This character just goes against the grain of a parent's unconditional love and protective and norturing instinct towards their child/ren. And I'm sorry that I find her reason for "hating" her daughter because the sperm donor left her high and dry, just on the shallow side. When you become a parent, you become less selfish. But she's acting the opposite. Heck, even the wild animals protects their young. I can probably understand her resentment if she was a victim of rape but she wasn't. I guess she's one of those few ones who are just devoid of their maternal instinct. Its just hard for me to fathom, how someone can feel hatred towards her own child whom she's carried for months and gave birth to with such a shallow reason IMHO. I think she thought she had it easy with Josh Benz getting money from his mom but tough luck for her he died on his way back to her. Each of us prolly have stories of parents/mothers risking their lives (esp. those caught in war and other such conflicts) so their children may have a chance of surviving. Parents doing everything they can so their children can have a good life. Damn! This made me a bit verklempt. :cry:

Goes to show, the lakorn and the people involved are doing a good job because I'm certainly affected by the characters' actions. LOL!

On a shallow note, can I just say that the age factor in the story, you don't actually see it because Pong Nawat is such a hottie!

Speaking of Pong Nawat as Asanai, he now knows of Peekyamon's relationship to Dok Soke. Certainly, sometime in the upcoming 5 episodes the big reveal is gonna happen. I just hope its not gonna be in the last episode cuz that sucks with what could be a rush job for the resolution of the conflict. If its going to be a happy ending for Asanai and Dok Soke, I want the whole romance enchalada. I wonder also when Dok Soke will go the US or maybe she will when she knows who her mother is (or whether they will not follow the original right?) and there's going to be a time jump.

opn

sarNie Egg
it'll end next Monday (june 11th)

cr. manager.co.th
it look like a happy ending. that make this drama more exciting.
IDK, but from the preview, it looks like this scene is part of a dream sequence or a nightmare if you will. LOL!

I hope you're right though. Only thing is that, this may be another down the wire kinda ending. I hope they didn't make it like a rush job.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg sad ending... They got mairred then she left him and go with her grandma as the same day. Khun nai end up alone in the church with tears ohho

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....seriously?!!!! But at least they got married right? she is still gonna come back...im convincing myself now.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm totally sad now...I don't understand the ending...They are married? But she leaves him? Huh? I don't know what's going on...just sad...sighs