[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
:cry: *Sniff* It looks like this potential lakorn is put off for the moment...No....I badly want to see Chakrit and View together again. =( Dang it, I'm very happy and pleased that my View is going to star in a new lakorn again (the one with Guy), but I wanted Dork Soke to air now... Aw, I'm hoping that the producer will still make Dork Soke one day, with Chakrit and View still. :cry1: I'm rooting and hoping hard for you two, View!! Just hope that it's still going to be produced and that it will air within the next year or something...

AikOm^_^

^ ahah dunt worry they still have a long time.. they can pair up n a lakorn next yr or so. dunt b too sad.
Oh, you think so? There is a chance that View and Chakrit can be paired up again, since Bie and Vill were paired up again in Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk shortly after Dok Ruk Rim Tang. But it's just that I wanted to see Dork Soke now, cause the storyline sounds intense! But sometimes, a couple don't pair with each other again or for quite some time.... We'll have to wait and see how it goes with Dork Soke, then... :shrug:

looksy

sarNie Adult
This is a total surprise! Now it looks like Exact is going ahead with this lakorn, but the leads have changed. The pra ek will be Pong, the nang ek is not yet announced, but rumored to be a newcomer named Chare Belle. Jeab Sopidnapa will also be in this lakorn and will probably act as the nang ek's mother, who also falls for the pra ek. Here's the early photos from the fitting with Pong and Jeab.

source: Pong's Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/PongNawat.fan

photo credits: Pong's Facebook fan page / K. Poot

This lakorn will be a remake. This is the older version when it aired on channel 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD_FiJve5gM&feature=player_embedded
credit: naanping @ youtube

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
This is a total surprise! Now it looks like Exact is going ahead with this lakorn, but the leads have changed. The pra ek will be Pong, the nang ek is not yet announced, but rumored to be a newcomer named Chare Belle. Jeab Sopidnapa will also be in this lakorn and will probably act as the nang ek's mother, who also falls for the pra ek. Here's the early photos from the fitting with Pong and Jeab.

source: Pong's Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/PongNawat.fan

photo credits: Pong's Facebook fan page / K. Poot

Oh wow sound interesting. Haven't watch a lakorn that type before n'ek mom fall for p'ek how can it be. It before n'ek mom didn't born her right

This lakorn will be a remake. This is the older version when it aired on channel 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD_FiJve5gM&feature=player_embedded
credit: naanping @ youtube

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Ummmmmmmm...........taboo affection
I found that Charebelle is kinda cute, hope her acting won't be a disappointment. Actually, I hope Pong was not in this lakorn...since everything settled, I'll try to embrace this one.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ummmmmmmm...........taboo affection
I found that Charebelle is kinda cute, hope her acting won't be a disappointment. Actually, I hope Pong was not in this lakorn...since everything settled, I'll try to embrace this one.
I feel the same way Mandy. I hope the storyline will be better than we expected.

ugh i rather have them continue the ghost lakorn w/ bee then have pong in here!
The last we read about Pidsawat was that shooting would be postponed since everyone involved, including the director, was so busy. Exact bought the copyright to the lakorn so more than likely, they would be producing it. We're just not sure if they'll continue with the same cast or if they'll change it like they did with this lakorn.

AikOm^_^

AWWWWWWWWWH, too bad that View and Chakrit won't be in here anymore. :cry: But glad to see that Exact will still make this! I find the storyline interesting and appealing, so I may watch it (even though I've never been a huge fan of Pong). Pong is "rumored" to be in a lot of lakorns recently, but I'm not complaining like some people; I'm just stating it. He is a good actor, and he has a lot of sex appeal (just like Chakrit hehe)! :dude: I find Charebelle pretty, so I'm willing to give her a chance to see if she will be one of my favorite actress. Gosh, such a close call for View to pair up with Pong! I would prefer it if View will star with Pong instead, but really, Charebelle is fine as well.

Makes perfect sense to cast Jieb as the mother of the nang'ek; sorry to Jieb's fans, but I'm glad she isn't going to be the nang'ek...Jieb's not nang'ek material... :mellow: She and Pong look so cute, though! :thumbup:

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
It'll be interesting to see Charabelle and Pong together.
I personally find Charabelle pretty and I think she has a mature look to her too; however, I didn't think she'd receive a nang'ek role so fast--I actually thought she had more of a nang'rai look to her than a nang'ek look. Plus, her lakorn with Mike hasn't even aired yet, but she's already rumored to be playing nang'ek alongside one of Exact's hottest actors.

myheromike

It'll be interesting to see Charabelle and Pong together.
I personally find Charabelle pretty and I think she has a mature look to her too; however, I didn't think she'd receive a nang'ek role so fast--I actually thought she had more of a nang'rai look to her than a nang'ek look. Plus, her lakorn with Mike hasn't even aired yet, but she's already rumored to be playing nang'ek alongside one of Exact's hottest actors.

Yeah I do agree with you as I look at she look like more n'rai than n'ek but she already have to new up come link for her as n'ek with khun boy fav p'kek. I have I say to khun fav p'ek cuz ask I seem at them channel I only see pong and bie that make him more happy. Hope she will getting more and more lakorn as n'ek role

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Charebelle dose have that n'rai look to her...anyway I think Charebelle is going to be the next it for Exact like Vill. Out of the newbie actress Exact have at the moment like Egg, Aim, Cee, Mo,...Charebelle all ready have two up coming lakorn so that show who going to promoting more by Exact.

myheromike

[media]http:/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eldlJmCD_NY[/media]