[Ch5] Buang Ruk (Exact)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
What's I think the old version didn't seeing this much drama. The new versions is to much dramatic on here though

fanny

sarNie Adult
I still like the old version more because they seem campatible with each. I'll give a try for this version just because I like kangsom.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
here is the mv finally out from Kangsom new mv who Paan Paan is in it.

Love it.

lime

sarNie Egg
feels so weird. back in 2005, i was right here on AF following buang rak's thread. my thai was limited then, but i was so addicted to buang rak. i was here everyday, checking on what people were sharing. oh, plus back in those days, had to go rent the VHS too. good ole days...now, 7 years later after going through a handful of accounts, here I am again. heck, if you didn't catch on, i'm just getting a bit emotional here...where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? yeah, i'll stop singing.

What's I think the old version didn't seeing this much drama. The new versions is to much dramatic on here though
oh the drama was there all right and it totally ruined the potential of buang rak. it turned from something romantic to completely emo! disgusted at exact for always ruining their could've have been a decent lakorns. this was when their emoness was starting, so true to what you say. there's just going to be more drama and murder-emoness to this remake. i must read the summary later.

can't wait to watch this. when it air?
when will this lakorn air?
via sanook, buang rak's FB confirms an airdate of 0ct 30!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'll let everyone comment first, waiting for this to end (lmao it's only the first day) then i'll decide to watch or not... though I like Kangsom.

lime

sarNie Egg
first epi is almost word to word the old one. i'm not feeling it cuz i keep comparin to the old one. kangsom has won me but wow! paanpaan's acting is plain horrible!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I don't really know Kangsom, until now. I took a look at the end of the first episode to see who the stars are. I saw Kangsom, and thought...ummm.. he's okay. Now, after i saw his MV...Dang he's cute when he smile. Like he's okay when you take a quick look, but the longer you look, the better looking he is. LOL.. I'm a fan now.. Don't really remember Buang Ruk much, so i can't compare lakorns. So it doesn't ruin it for me. LOL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I remember starting Buang Ruk (the one with Pepper & Fang) & being so excited because I adore Fang but then I stopped watching it because I found out what happened at the ending which sucks.
After watching first episode, all I can say is I'm hooked. I adore Kangsom and his acting is awesome. Paanpaan's acting is so-so, she still needs improving but she's really pretty :)
Like 'lime' said, the 1st episode is really similar to the old version's first epi.
Anyways, I'm really growing a thing for Kangsom and Paanpaan, they made me squeal even though Kangsom was scolding her xD
I can't wait for more ^^

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Gawd, I don't think I wanna watch this lakorn anymore. Paan Paan's acting is horrible. She can't even talk without breathing so heavily! Crying? Not even close to tears.

lime

sarNie Egg
Gawd, I don't think I wanna watch this lakorn anymore. Paan Paan's acting is horrible. She can't even talk without breathing so heavily! Crying? Not even close to tears.
hhhaaaahaaaa! fortunately for me, i can stand bad acting like it's nothing. that's from over a decade of watching lakorn. i'm more picky on looks, and both pranang pass my examination. and true to what huajaikaungtur says, kangsom does grow on you .his always mean look like pepper and his unlevel eyebrows are so hot! well his eyebrows are even, but when he's serious, one is always raise higher than the other...