[Ch5] Buang Ruk (Exact)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Title: บ่วงรัก

Credit to: suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum

Link:
http://www.spicyforu...uang-ruk-exact/

This is a remake of Pepper & Fang lakorn......Kangsom Tanatat from "The star show" season 8 is playing p'ke role...... Paan Paan a new actress I think is going to be play n'ke role.

Tomorrow is the opening day.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I think they shouldn't remake this lakorn because it hasn't been that long and Fang Pitchaya's acting in this lakorn was awesome. I think Kangsom doesn't really match being the pr ek in this lakorn, it seems weird.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I just knew Kangsom would be pra'ek one day! Hopefully, he doesn't let us down on the remake because I really liked the previous version of this lakorn. Nang'ek doesn't sound familiar to me. I actually might tune in to this because I like the rest of the casts.

amythao

sarNie Adult
I wonder if they are going to change the story. The first one was mostly about the parents, not really about Pepper and Fang.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
The newbies for this remake don't look too bad. In fact, I think Kangsom and Paan Paan look cute together! So I'm guessing Kangsom will play Pepper's role as Chanaseuk while New Chaiyapol plays Puri's role as Phet Tae.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
A few more photos and a clip

Cr to: as tag & Mallika Khumwattana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irlHasAAv2w

fanny

sarNie Adult
Wow k'Boy really like him. Extremely too soon for him to be p'ek, but I do like from the star. I hope he can act because his dad is an actor so he can learn from his daddy. I like all of them from this season

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
WOW!! Is it just me or is Kik really going to play nang ek's mom? At least I think it's Kik. And sweet!!!! Noom Santisook is in here. hm.......nang ek does sort of look like Fang at an angle....p'ek is pretty cute. But I so loved Pepper in this role, he played it so well and so did Fang, for being n'ek for the first time. Pepper played it really well, being able really mean and misunderstanding to the loving and caring p'ek. I just loved him in here. =D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wtf? they shouldnt even be remaking this lakorn. it hasn't even been that long since fang and pepper's. plus the leads are hella young.