❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't think Kim fans were positive it was her, we were just excited to see Kim linked to Nadech, i think this is the 2nd time since RP and it was a possibility she was in here cause her lakorn finished airing, shes almost done filming with Mark, and we usually dont wait this long to hear about her next project. Other kim fans were also hoping she wasn't in here.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Yes!!!! Finally confirmation!!!!

I know the pic is just photoshopped but damn they look good, now I can't wait for the opening ceremony of this lakorn. Let's see the dimple couple officially next to each other :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt will make one pretty big sister. I want to see the fitting so they both can flash them dimple.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
We can finally tag Matt in this thread
I'm still waiting for a confirm from Matt or K'Nong even if the news from F3 magazine, did they said its confirm from K'Nong or Matt? Matt or K'Nong didn't even confirm it yet. Yes there is news point to Matt and confirm it to be her but will have to wait to see K'Nong say it or Matt said it, just in caste before I add Matt name.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm still waiting for a confirm from Matt or K'Nong even if the news from F3 magazine, did they said its confirm from K'Nong or Matt? Matt or K'Nong didn't even confirm it yet. Yes there is news point to Matt and confirm it to be her but will have to wait to see K'Nong say it or Matt said it, just in caste before I add Matt name.
Oh wow its a whole process. Lol hopefully we can officially tie this lakorn to Matt

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow its a whole process. Lol hopefully we can officially tie this lakorn to Matt
I just don't want to add name than later it turn out to be not the person and have to go back to edit it. lol

I wish K'Nong would just come out and confirm it. This hole waiting game suck. Everyone all ready know who the n'ke is why isn't K'Nong coming out to confirm even if they still haven't find the supporter cast they already confirm Nadech why can't they confirm Matt and just let fans be happy and move on to finding the other cast.

It suck that Matt have two event and no reporters went and ask her about this lakorn. It feel as if they don't care that much to as Matt for an interview or what she'll be doing next.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
If you dont mind me asking but can someone explain to me what is the exact issue with Matt in the Thai entertainment industry? I am loving her lakorns and I find her ridiculously beautiful but I always see comments about her not being appreciated or ignored. Is there a reason for this? I find it hard to believe shes not considered a top actress in Thailand. Is there a reason why people dont seem to like her?

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
If you dont mind me asking but can someone explain to me what is the exact issue with Matt in the Thai entertainment industry? I am loving her lakorns and I find her ridiculously beautiful but I always see comments about her not being appreciated or ignored. Is there a reason for this? I find it hard to believe shes not considered a top actress in Thailand. Is there a reason why people dont seem to like her?
I'm not sure if this is true but my Thai friend said that it's just cuz her roles haven't really struck out to the audience. Hope that helps a bit :)

Also I seriously hope this lakorn gets some major awesome feedback, cuz my babies deserve some loving.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I would love to know this too, for any of our Thai speaking/ Thai members I'd love to know what Thai-netz think of her. From an outsiders p.o.v to me it looks like people acknowledge her for her skills but as @Lyly_isthebest brought up, the drama's she's a part of and roles aren't exactly popular. Makes sense if you look at her filmography, I don't think any of her lakorns cause a craze or anything. - This is all from my own observations so I could be way off from what the Thai audience thinks and feels.

I saw this on twitter and died laughing, no clue what was being said but this parody or FMV is awesome (Matt x Kim Soo Hyun):

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Most of her lakorns doesn't get proper promotion. As if the channel expect her lakorns to have good ratings on its own without doing much. The most promotions for her lakorn up to date is Ka Badin. Like MKLFF what really have the channel done to attract viewers? Matt or Andrew has not appear on anything to promote the lakorn (his few minutes of phone call doesn't count lol).

And Matt isn't a n'ek that people really see as a typical one. Most feel like Andrew does when they first meet her, afraid to talk to her cause she looks mean lol. To add the fact that she doesn't sugarcoat things, well the result is what we have.

True, Matt hasn't had that role to define her. To me, YWCFTS will be her shining moment. It is with Nadech after all and the promotion will be pitch fever crazy. She will be exposed to more audiences both in and out of Thailand. But most times, I go back to what Matt says about acting, it is just a hobby to her. I don't know if fame is the end of all end to her.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for your responses..I really hope this lakorn will be her breakthrough role in terms of popularity. Shes a great actress and my fav so far along with Yaya :)