❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

P

PrincessKarina

The best example is Nakee, rating of 18! In comparison with kluen cheewit, their best rating was 7,8. Taew and ken are not the best co partner but the story has catched all thai viewers.
Oh my goodness yes! I wasn't a Taew fan but dang she rocked her roles lately so she won me over! Lol. And Ken P came a long way but the Nakee storyline blew me away! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If you think about it, some american pairs, the girls are up to the guy's forehead and even taller with heels. I think the main thing is if they're wider/similar to the guy's build then they make the guy look tiny. In LSR Taew wearing heels was up to Nadech's forehead/almost the same height but luckily she has a small build so she looked tinier than nadech still.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Of course it is not a problem even if, if an actor look taller than the actress, they will be even more good but since everyone wants their favorite in it, I can tell U that everything that can be argued, they used it. You are lucky to not know how to read thai because there are many "bullshits".
Haha, everyone has an opinion on everything, especially when it comes down to social. Oh they already writing "bullshits" thing? Not surprising considering some fans are very possessive of their fav stars.

P

PrincessKarina

If you think about it, some american pairs, the girls are up to the guy's forehead and even taller with heels. I think the main thing is if they're wider/similar to the guy's build then they make the guy look tiny. In LSR Taew wearing heels was up to Nadech's forehead/almost the same height but luckily she has a small build so she looked tinier than nadech still.
Definitely agree. Don't get me wrong. I prefer meaty and more curvy models and actresses. To me they are healthier that way. I know Matt and Yaya are absolutely NOT fat but since they are tall and bigger boned, with heels they make Nadech look tiny! Whereas Taew and Mew N they are shorter and petite build so they look good next to Nadech. That made Nadech look big, manly, and muscular! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Haha, everyone has an opinion on everything, especially when it comes down to social. Oh they already writing "bullshits" thing? Not surprising considering some fans are very possessive of their fav stars.
I am kind of glad I don't read, write or speak Thai. I wouldn't want to know about all the negative fan dramas or such. Sorry! :( Thank you to those of us who are still keeping it neutral around here with our own opinions and thoughts! I don't hate certain actors/actresses. I am just not a fan of some of them. But I always keep my mind open. They might just win me over anytime! :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I am kind of glad I don't read, write or speak Thai. I wouldn't want to know about all the negative fan dramas or such. Sorry! :( Thank you to those of us who are still keeping it neutral around here with our own opinions and thoughts! I don't hate certain actors/actresses. I am just not a fan of some of them. But I always keep my mind open. They might just win me over anytime! :)
Good for you! That way you'll enjoy more lakorns. I used dislike Cherry K so much when she just started until I saw that switching bodies lakorn. I didn't see her talent or beauty how she got a lot of the good lakorns given to her back then. But that lakorn made me see Cherry in a different way. I became her fan ever since. She and Dome made it so memorable that I don't think anyone else can play that role. That's the lakorn NY are remaking right now. Anyway, you never know you'll end up liking an actor you dislike in the future, so yeah keep an open minded.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Yeah it is good that everyone try to respect each other opinions, we have all our favorites but we can argue alltogether without making trouble. Don't become like some rude fans who are not open minded.

About all the dramas on social media, the best answer to give to these unrespectful fc is, the producer who has bought this project is the best to decide who deserve or fit to be choosen. She has finally casted Nadech or Matt, that's it.

Nadech fc, Matt fc and those who are happy to see this new pairing in this remake should be honoured that these two has been chosen because many people envy them.
This project seems to need a lots of workshop, there will probably have many BTS with Nadech & Matt.
Correct! Agree! :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm not fazed by differences in physicality e.g. height differences, body types etc. When I was younger I definitely fell for the whole small girl, tall guy visuals but now that I'm older I just don't care for it anymore lol. I just crave a good story with good acting, that's all I ask for *pray emoji*.

As for this, there better be lots of BTS clips. Lord knows when if we'll ever get to see Nadech & Matt team-up again lol. I've waited for this pairing to happen so I want them to milk it for all it's worth.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I said it before the show has the "get away" free card when it comes to the kiss scenes BUT I hope they don't use it and just let it happen (with no cuts) lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
About this matter, one kiss scene of this serie is the headline of this story (when he gets sick). I don't see them shoot a fake kiss scene for that moment. The pressure must comes from more for Nadech because of his fc and all the matters with NYFC but since Yaya has had a real kiss scene with Mark in KC even it lasted 1sec lol, I think Nadech will not have any pressure to do it or it would be very unfair for him if there are dramas because I see no problems or complains with Mark Yaya kiss scene.
Huummm... I am ready the slayage

P

PrincessKarina

The kissing scenes were full lips and they were hot! I just don't know how Nadech is going to pull this off. I am not as concern for Matt because it doesn't seem like her FC would have those dramas that Nadech's FC may have...when it comes to kissing co-stars. But there's only one way for us fans to find out. We'll wait and see! I know I love the "Kobori" movie but Nadech and Richy didn't pull that one off. Don't get me wrong I am not blaming Nadech solely. Like everyone said Richy was new and unexperienced was a huge issue! Bottom line I hope Nadech and Matt can pull this masterpiece off including all the hot kissing scenes! Otherwise there's not point in "re-making" if Thai people are going to alter those parts of the drama. Just my thoughts. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Korean style is korean style, you cannot ask thai lakorn to do the same thing, they will never do it because there are more puritan and conservative about this matter. But I think there will surely have a real kiss scene, maybe as not as passionated as the korean and not so many but there will definitely have one or two or three if the producers has the courage to do it lol.

Moreover, those who remake this lakorn is Broadcast, they always make true kiss scene compared to other ch3 house production.
I hope so! It is time Nadech comes out of his comfort zone. He can do it! :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt looks pretty and fresh in the pics. I haven't seen anything of her and BF in a bit hope they are still together. He is such a darling to her.
OT: I'm pretty sure they're still are, there was a pic of them together from this month.

- One good kiss scene will be sufficient for me, I understand industries are all different so there will be limitations here and there. I'll choose to be optimistic and place my faith in Nadech & Matt to deliver.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
As of right now I'm most interested in the rest of the casting, I'd love for them to be people that neither Nadech or Matt have worked with extensively in their past projects.

P

PrincessKarina

Richy has been chosen just because she was Nadech's manager new kids and Ae used Nadech to promote her. The deal with the producer was, if you want Nadech, you have to cast her. So she was only 17years old, it is sure that the love scene will "suck" lool. And at that moment, it was NY fever in Thailand.

I have never see any passionate kiss scene in ch3, maybe the most passionate one was in sawan biang with ken and Ann if I'm not wrong. Passionate kiss scene is in other channel.
Dang that's what I thought too. :p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Boardcast has been showing real kisses with the Cupid series so I think they'll show some real kisses to this remake even though it won't be passionate like the Kdrama version.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I''m thinking if anyone knows how to passionately kiss. Theres a lot of kiss scenes i've been through but none was like really good and way too stiff. Even if its just one kiss I hope its better than a peck.