❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

P

PrincessKarina

Ploy and Janie might look too rai for this Lakorn right?
Ploy C or Janie "might" work. They both were born in the early 80's. I just don't know how they both look like this year comparing to Nadech! lol!

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah but sadly ploy will leave ch3 soon, right? I'm not sure about Janie schedule either!
Oh I don't know about Ploy leaving! And Janie appears to have just that one lakorn with Pong and Bella? Someone correct me? I kind of like Janie even though I only saw one lakorn of hers! Lol. I think Janie is aging pretty good? Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ploy C or Janie "might" work. They both were born in the early 80's. I just don't know how they both look like this year comparing to Nadech! lol!
I'm sorry, but Ploy doesn't look good anymore. Her plastic surgery went wrong. She can barley move her mouth anymore. Even her older sister, Noon look better than her.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm sorry, but Ploy doesn't look good anymore. Her plastic surgery went wrong. She can barley move her mouth anymore. Even her older sister, Noon look better than her.
Yeah I was wondering about her lips/mouth! They looked weird and different from her early lakorn/movie days! Uh it's sad because everyone celebrities or not around the world are getting some type of plastic surgery done! Dang! Thanks for your info! :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me, ploy looks exotic when she had minimal work done on her face. But somehow, her lips got botox or whatever it is where her smile seemed tight and force cause she barely could move it. With all the work done it only makes her older actually. Though, I originally thought Ploy would be OK but after thinking about it her playing the cute girl might not be too cute when moving her face is a challenge

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL so until when will they troll us then?!?!?! The Philippine version has the trailer released already :risas3::risas3::risas3: Besides no matter who the main pranang will be there will always be people who whine about anything and everything even though it hasn't been airing yet :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: here in the Philippines when it was announced that it will be remade, it also caused outrage since why is there a need for a remake, where original plots will always be the best anyway and it seems that they run out of plots.
Chompoo would be suitable here as well. If they are willing to wait for her to give birth to her twin boys and rest before her comeback then I don't really mind seeing her as the n'ek for this. But they better announce it really soon if the n'ek has been chosen and stop playing with the fans already!!!

I'm getting more and more curious on how will Thailand execute their own version of this popular Korean drama.

For those curious, here's the trailer for the Philippine version of YWCFTS/MLFTS with english subtitles:

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OMG !! Jennylyn Mercado, I've seen 2 or 3 of her films and like her as an actress. Never seen the actor though ...

- I'm starting to think they should just wait for Chompoo too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Isn't Chompoo trying to leave the industry though? I thought I read it once. Aff should come back lol

twister02

M♥K
LOL so until when will they troll us then?!?!?! The Philippine version has the trailer released already :risas3::risas3::risas3: Besides no matter who the main pranang will be there will always be people who whine about anything and everything even though it hasn't been airing yet :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: here in the Philippines when it was announced that it will be remade, it also caused outrage since why is there a need for a remake, where original plots will always be the best anyway and it seems that they run out of plots.
Chompoo would be suitable here as well. If they are willing to wait for her to give birth to her twin boys and rest before her comeback then I don't really mind seeing her as the n'ek for this. But they better announce it really soon if the n'ek has been chosen and stop playing with the fans already!!!

I'm getting more and more curious on how will Thailand execute their own version of this popular Korean drama.

For those curious, here's the trailer for the Philippine version of YWCFTS/MLFTS with english subtitles:
Well this remake was long overdue too. The rights to remake for MLFTS was acquired by GMA in 2014 and it went to different obstacles too because the one chosen to act as CSY got pregnant (Marian Rivera) so they need to wait for her to give birth but after giving birth, she wanted to focus on her daughter so they need to find another one and they've chosen Jennylyn however, the chosen actor to play Do Min Joon was unexpectedly got paired up with a different girl and they become a loveteam (or koojin in Thai) and their FC's were strongly against for him to play the role. Loveteam fanclubs in the Philippines are quite toxic and they don't want the man or the woman in a loveteam to be paired up with somebody else hence GMA executives decided to open an audition for the Do Min Joon role and Gil Cuerva got the role. They need to have the MLFTS aired this year coz from what I heard, the rights to remake will due to expire.

I think for this Thai remake, they can take their sweet time in choosing who might play the CSY role. They can open an audition too if they want. I agree with everyone saying Chompoo is the best choice. They can talk to her and wait for her to give birth. I don't know what's taking them a long time to find a n'ek. Maybe they're too careful not to mess up since the Korean team has a say on this.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo is currently 19 weeks pregnant, probably she'll give birth by August or September if my calculation is right.

Yes you're right @twister02 that is one thing I absolutely hate about love teams here in our country, aside from possessive, toxic and warfreak fans (YEP!) they restrict the actors and actresses unlike in Korea they can pair their actors and actresses with anybody. That's why I'd rather watch Korean dramas or Thai lakorns too :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Chompoo is currently 19 weeks pregnant, probably she'll give birth by August or September if my calculation is right.

Yes you're right @twister02 that is one thing I absolutely hate about love teams here in our country, aside from possessive, toxic and warfreak fans (YEP!) they restrict the actors and actresses unlike in Korea they can pair their actors and actresses with anybody. That's why I'd rather watch Korean dramas or Thai lakorns too :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:
I think it will be October!:confused12: Because full term is 39-40 weeks

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Chompoo is having twins too, that's a handful especially when it's her first time. Wouldn't be surprised if she took time off for an unknown period of time.

twister02

M♥K

The only issue there is if Chompoo will be open in accepting the role after giving birth. She will be having twins and if she wants to be a mother, she might decide taking a break for a long time. Matt would be my second choice but again, if they can do an audition, it's good too. At least they will see other potential candidates.

Nah! Me too. I don't like the loveteam system we have in our country that's why I like k-dramas and lakorns too because although Thai have koojins, there will always be a big possibility for the actors/actresses to be paired up with another aside from their koojin.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I didn't know the Philippines were big of love team until I stumbled one day on Kim and Geraldo drama. It is crazy the fan wars. Though I like Liza the most out of the actresses I came across. Girl, is so talented. But I don't like her love team guy (forgot his name even though I watched plenty of their stuff lol)

This lakorn for sure will go to a more accomplished actress. But we just don't know who it will be. I have a feeling they already picked their girl but just sitting on it because they are not in a hurry. If Matt is cast in a new lakorn soon then she won't be in this one.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Filipino Love Teams + fans are intense to say the least. I like Liza Soberano as well but not that big on Enrique Gil, I'm waiting to see her branch out. I'd also include Nadine Lustre too.

Whenever they announce the cast, I'm going to want dates on when they were signed. I want to see how long we were speculating and they were chilling watching the mayhem that unfolded with the news and potential casting lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This might be one of the biggest reveal lol. And once it does, Instagram and Twitter will go crazy. Everyone is going to have an opinion of some sort as to why the actress is qualified or not. Especially, when everyone is clamoring for their favorite to be in it. Just look at us, only Nadech is in and we are already have 30+ pages. Now when The fitting is here and shorting begins...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aww man, love teams there seems even more extreme, i would feel bad for their lovers. I know one love team ended up together but wow, thats crazy but good if you like them, I guess.