❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, Matt got loads of criticism when she was cast in Ka Badin. It was a challenge for her cause she wanted to prove people wrong. She did so good in her role, that James feel in love with her character and wants a girl just like her lol.

And if she is cast in here, it will be the same thing. It is a role that will probably give whomever is in it more recognition. Because so many others are going to watch it beside Thai viewers so everyone wants their favorite to be in it. I am glad sometimes the channel doesn't listen to what some vocal fan wants but what they want lol.

Once the fitting starts and if it's Na and Matt most people would calm down by then. But if a small group still upset then they need to start a support group :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'll admit I was one of those people, who was all "they have to be like this because KSH & JJH were like that" etc but then what's the point ?. A remake or adaptation is an independent piece of work, you take the subject of the original and make something new for the target audience. Which is why I really appreciated the Thai Version of Full House, now that is something that I'd rate better than the original by a mile. I think they're a great example of what a good remake can be all about.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Kiss scenes are best if you're comfortable with your co-star, so lets do a lot of workshops before shooting lol.

I hope they don't make this lakorn too much like a korean vibe.
Agreed. Thailand has a lot to offer, they just need to showcase that rather than making a duplicate Kdrama.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Those who has critized Nadech, since the korean team has especially requested him to be in it, they cannot make any drama anymore. As I am a fan of Nadech, I am so honored that korea has chosen him. And about Matt, as a NYFC, I can tel U that most of NYFC are happy that Nadech will play with Matt. Of course, there are some possessive fan who request Yaya because they are so many kiss scene, which is the highlight of this drama so I think Nadech will have real kiss with Matt.
Yeah, those kissing scenes are going to be a killer. Matt isn't afraid to kiss but can you imagine all those sweet scenes they be having. There are going to be some jealous fan base for sure. And do not make this turn into a kiddy play, the leads have to be willing to actually kiss so it will be more realistic. No pan out to the wall, black out or camera angles. Save all those for kids stuff lol. Remaking a k- drama the actor or actress have to convincingly kiss. That has always been the signature of a k-drama. Without that, it simply won't work. I don't care what anybody says :naughty2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Good gracious, Matt in that last clip look like a giant close to Nadech hahahah.

I don't think she has work with broadcast company? I know she worked a lot with MakerJ group. But honestly, I don't really keep track of the production company. All I know is, I didn't care for good feeling lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I noticed that when they remake korean dramas they make them overact lol for instance the n'ek starts shouting like a little girl and starts pouting at p'ek lol. I can't even.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh gosh Mew and Na are sooo cute, I love how he's so big next to her. Ehh Matt does look very big compared to Nadech lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She looks fine with Andrew but that's because they are careful with her shoes. With tiny heels she is still a smudge shorter than Andrew.

The only actor so far that make Matt look small was Bomb. When they have the fitting for the twin lakorn that Matt pulled out, I mentioned Bomb was the only guy that make Matt look like a little girl. I would think she'll look OK with Nine...she was fine with James Ma. She is Ok with most it is just that it doesn't come across romantic cause she's at eye level with the guys or taller lol

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
one thing I liked about Kdrama is that most of their actors are at least 6ft. I like my n'ek to be tiny next to p'ek.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know when I watched k-drama that is the only thing I like. Tall male leads. I always wonder what did they drink growing up to be that tall

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I have two other favorite actresses who are tall like Matt and they have the same "issue" with their heroes and potentially being taller than them but I don't think too much of it. For me I just think we've been preconditioned to the whole "small" heroine & "tall" hero as romantic and anything different to that raises eyebrows. At the end of the day just give me good acting, chemistry, script & direction - That's all I ask for lol.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love me petite girls (since I am petite myself lol) and in my mind a short girl with a tall guy just goes hand in hand. I blame it on all those books I read where the girl barely reach his shoulder hahaha. But with Matt I grew to like her based on her talent and I overlooked everything else. Her pra'eks can be the same height I still think it's OK. Because I don't take her for granted. Especially in an industry where roles are handed to and not earn. To have someone I enjoy watching I am not too picky. Of course unless he is a midget lol

P

PrincessKarina

Those who has critized Nadech, since the korean team has especially requested him to be in it, they cannot make any drama anymore. As I am a fan of Nadech, I am so honored that korea has chosen him. And about Matt, as a NYFC, I can tel U that most of NYFC are happy that Nadech will play with Matt. Of course, there are some possessive fan who request Yaya because they are so many kiss scene, which is the highlight of this drama so I think Nadech will have real kiss with Matt.
Dang I hope they don't cut out the kisses! Those kisses made the original drama all the better! That was a big reason I tuned into the original although I forgot why I didn't finish! I hope Nadech will have real lip kisses with whoever the confirm actress. If Thai people use camera angles or back of the neck to make it appear like the P'ek and N'ek are kissing I will not tune it for sure! Oh my goodness! Lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

I love me petite girls (since I am petite myself lol) and in my mind a short girl with a tall guy just goes hand in hand. I blame it on all those books I read where the girl barely reach his shoulder hahaha. But with Matt I grew to like her based on her talent and I overlooked everything else. Her pra'eks can be the same height I still think it's OK. Because I don't take her for granted. Especially in an industry where roles are handed to and not earn. To have someone I enjoy watching I am not too picky. Of course unless he is a midget lol
I second that. I also love petite girls like Mew and Taew. I always say these two are so fortunate because they both are cute and petite. Pair them with almost any of Channel 3 p'eks and it is safe all the way around! I am also kind of traditional where I like my p'eks taller and more manly towering over my n'eks. It just look proportional and right all the way around. At times when the actor and actress are the same height he almost look forced and struggling to carry or pick her up! Geez I cringe! Lol :p but yes I also understand overall it's really the talents that counts and as long as the actress is not taller than the actor! ;)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I second that. I also love petite girls like Mew and Taew. I always say these two are so fortunate because they both are cute and petite. Pair them with almost any of Channel 3 p'eks and it is safe all the way around! I am also kind of traditional where I like my p'eks taller and more manly towering over my n'eks. It just look proportional and right all the way around. At times when the actor and actress are the same height he almost look forced and struggling to carry or pick her up! Geez I cringe! Lol :p but yes I also understand overall it's really the talents that counts and as long as the actress is not taller than the actor! ;)
Shoot if I can tolerate Smart when he is shorter than Matt and his iffy acting then, my heart can tolerate anything lol

Well, it is safe to say Nadech will have to give Matt a piggyback ride and he can't afford to lower himself much or else he be dragging her feet along the way :risas3:
And the kissing, man, they better play nice and not zoom the camera to a freaking wall. I don't want any imagination, I want to see some mouth on mouth action. I have watched enough lakorns in my life that I have used up all my imaginations when it comes to their kissing scenes :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Shoot if I can tolerate Smart when he is shorter than Matt and his iffy acting then, my heart can tolerate anything lol

Well, it is safe to say Nadech will have to give Matt a piggyback ride and he can't afford to lower himself much or else he be dragging her feet along the way :risas3:
And the kissing, man, they better play nice and not zoom the camera to a freaking wall. I don't want any imagination, I want to see some mouth on mouth action. I have watched enough lakorns in my life that I have used up all my imaginations when it comes to their kissing scenes :risas3:
Oh dang you got me laughing up a scene here! Uh yes I also ran out of imagination on Thai people's love making and kissing scenes! It's so old and tiring now! Let's go! Let's show some rated R action people! Geez! Lol :risas3:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to share some old new of Matt saying she having a new lakorn in 2017.

I was looking through and remember in one of Matt interview she said she was having a new lakorn this year. Could it be this lakorn???? She said the role she be in will be something different for her to play. She didn't tell the lakorn title name. This was last year in December when Matt was interview.

Link to Matt news:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNwUlrOg88E/?taken-by=thaidramatic_update

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Just want to share some old new of Matt saying she having a new lakorn in 2017.

I was looking through and remember in one of Matt interview she said she was having a new lakorn this year. Could it be this lakorn???? She said the role she be in will be something different for her to play. She didn't tell the lakorn title name. This was last year in December when Matt was interview.

Link to Matt news:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNwUlrOg88E/?taken-by=thaidramatic_update
Do you know if Matt has ever play any role just like nang'ek role in here?