❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh my heebee Jeebees! I loved this series! PLZZZZZZ don't mess this one up! Love Matt and nadech too! This BETTER be good!!!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Matt attended a fashion show last night & media was there so she was interviewed -

Article: https://www.khaosod.co.th/entertainment/news_495797

- I couldn't get much from google translate lol. All I know is she talks about YWCFTS, her holiday & her boyfriend (I think about future plans e.g. marriage)

*sorry for the spam everyone, I noticed I've posted 3x in a row lol.
Do you understand Thai or do you wait for subs/dubs?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I know zero Thai. I wait subs or if I come across an article (like the one above) I just put it into google translate lol.
Oh ok lol I thought maybe you understand Thai cus I was going to recommend you to another website my little cousin uses that will karaoke it for you.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Seeing that edit of them together got me so hyped. I'm really excited for nadechXmatt pairing (even though I wish they got a more dramatic lakorn n NoT a remake)

Can not wait, plus I heard that they r going all out on this lakorn from Thai fans.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Reporters asked Matt for the latest update on this lakorn.

She said she has homework to do and is ready to meet with the director for the second time. Fitting will be soon and she has watched Korean version four times already. She doesn't know if filming will be delayed because Nadech is busy with Nakee 2. She thinks Nadech may be sharing queues for both and it's best for him to answer that question himself. Nothing will be delayed for her because she only accepts this lakorn and has committed all her time to this.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is so committed to this lakorn she might be exhausted and take a long break after it is all said and done lol. Her concentration should pay off but watching it 4 times, girl probably remembered most lines by heart.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee ~ Thank You for translating :)

Talk about commitment, 4 times ?. I've only watched it once in it's entirety & that was more than enough for me lol.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/BY2NB8nAmm5/

Finally some update. It looks like nadech and Matt will be having their fitting now ^.^
I can't wait for filming to begin. The handsome nadech and beautiful Matt :love:
Hope this lakorn will be a huge hit!

Edit: https://instagram.com/p/BY2Qi2MFpIm/

Omg they look so good together *.* I can totally ship this.
Finally!!!
they look really good together! Nadech has a mature look to him so he really matches well with her. I saw a vid on twitter of them shooting the photos together and they look friendly and chatty :D
I just wish they didn't style Matt to look too much like JJH in the Korean version. Although I LOVE the Korean version, I hope this version allows the actors to add their own flavor to the characters so that the lakorn comes out being unique rather than being a carbon-copy of the Korean version.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
they look really good together! Nadech has a mature look to him so he really matches well with her. I saw a vid on twitter of them shooting the photos together and they look friendly and chatty :D
I just wish they didn't style Matt to look too much like JJH in the Korean version. Although I LOVE the Korean version, I hope this version allows the actors to add their own flavor to the characters so that the lakorn comes out being unique rather than being a carbon-copy of the Korean version.
I totally agree. But i don't know if That's possible because the Korean producer/director/scriptwriter(?) are quite possessive of this storyline so they might want a total remake with this lakorn :confused12:

I just hope that the feedback will be great. Nadech and Matt deserves lots of love. :icon12:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm so pumped that photos are out! Hope they keep coming steady after this. Such an exciting new pair.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I agree @Shiera at least style-wise I hope they opt for Thai designers more than anything else, why not use the platform they're being given & support the fashion industry within the country. As for the characters, for the life of me I hope they don't try & heavily incorporate "aegyo" (things like that, which are distinctively Korean) or I'm going to throw a fit lol.

Edited:
21436146_1415758968539981_4654219363027517440_n.jpg 21296785_725432314334575_6491540083731070976_n.jpg 21480608_855498491293188_1753994098848563200_n.jpg DJWEaBHVAAAuxLk.jpg

(cr: keaw_jung)

Last edited: