❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh that's good but dang we probably won't get to see this till towards the end of the year next year. Probably even longer cause of the CGI

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Basically in the interview Matt reveals that she's delighetd to be in this lakorn. She never expected that she'd get to star in one of the dramas of her dreams as she's a big fan of the original. It was always in the back of her mind that she wanted to act in this remake so when the elders approached her, Matt was trembling in excitement. When the Korean version first aired, Matt watched it once and then re-watched it again because she loved it so much. After being contacted to play in the Thai version, she went and re-watched it a third time. Personally she doesn't really picture herself in this character but she considers it to be a cute role that she wants to portray. In order to wait for this lakorn, she was willing to decline lakorn offers for 3- 4 months. As for right now, she hasn't prepared anything because she hasn't seen the script yet so she'll have to wait for another month to know all the other details. Basically she's in the stage where she has to wait for everything, the script, the team workers and cast because Nadech has to wrap up his current lakorns. They're likely going to film this lakorn for 5-6 days a week. She could accept one other lakorn but she still has to talk to P'Nong first. Initially she was afraid that would be replaced as the lead since there was so much anticipation and many actresses were linked to it which the Channel has many candidates. One of the team members jokingly told her that she if she doesn't behave well then she won't get to play in it but she if conducts herself properly and stays quiet than all is well haha. She waited until she has no work and no money lol. Many people were unaware of who was going to be the nang aek but she knew about it since the beginning of the year. It was better to keep it a secret and let P'Nong have the first say. She is devoting her queue, time and heart fully towards this project and is also waiting to see who will be casted as the older brother.

To sum it up, it was the Channel who wanted Matt in this project and they were the ones who contacted her in the first place. The wait took so long mainly because they had to wait for Nadech's queue to be available from LR and LLSR.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg so happy for matt!!! That's so cute she was already a big fan of the kdrama hehe

Last edited:

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
Basically in the interview Matt reveals that she's delighetd to be in this lakorn. She never expected that she'd get to star in one of the dramas of her dreams as she's a big fan of the original. It was always in the back of her mind that she wanted to act in this remake so when the elders approached her, Matt was trembling in excitement. When the Korean version first aired, Matt watched it once and then re-watched it again because she loved it so much. After being contacted to play in the Thai version, she went and re-watched it a third time. Personally she doesn't really picture herself in this character but she considers it to be a cute role that she wants to portray. In order to wait for this lakorn, she was willing to decline lakorn offers for 3- 4 months. As for right now, she hasn't prepared anything because she hasn't seen the script yet so she'll have to wait for another month to know all the other details. Basically she's in the stage where she has to wait for everything, the script, the team workers and cast because Nadech has to wrap up his current lakorns. They're likely going to film this lakorn for 5-6 days a week. She could accept one other lakorn but she still has to talk to P'Nong first. Initially she was afraid that would be replaced as the lead since there was so much anticipation and many actresses were linked to it which the Channel has many candidates. One of the team members jokingly told her that she if she doesn't behave well then she won't get to play in it but she if conducts herself properly and stays quiet than all is well haha. She waited until she has no work and no money lol. Many people were unaware of who was going to be the nang aek but she knew about it since the beginning of the year. It was better to keep it a secret and let P'Nong have the first say. She is devoting her queue, time and heart fully towards this project and is also waiting to see who will be casted as the older brother.

To sum it up, it was the Channel who wanted Matt in this project and they were the ones who contacted her in the first place. The wait took so long mainly because they had to wait for Nadech's queue to be available from LR and LLSR.
Matt is so cute.... i can't wait for their lakorn together. If they're going to film this lakorn for 5-6 days a week I think it can air soon. Maybe at the end of next year.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I hope she accepts another lakorn cause I am selfish but I am glad she passed up on the lakorns for now cause it scared me to think she might fall into Nok's lakorn again lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

Thank You for translating :)
- I hope she's able to, I need P'Nong to come through for us and allow it (or more like works out their shooting schedule to accommodate). Which makes me happy cause Matt is still here to act (for now lol).
- I'm surprised she couldn't picture herself in this role, considering everyone else when they saw her name mentioned thought she was the perfect fit.
- This whole "who is the heroine ?" game ended at the beginning of the year lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt sure is lucky, to have just recently starred in with the pra'ek of her dream now she gets to be in a lakorn of her dream. How can one gal be that lucky lol

anopinion

sarNie Egg

She's hilarious really.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Lol she is so random ! No work and No money

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, they didn't consider anyone else when this lakorn came up. They reached out to her first. The other names were basically rumored only. While Matt knew it was hers but couldn't say it. And here we all guessing and debating, at some point gets on each nerves for nothing lol. They are just straight up mean to us hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, leave it to Matt to say something casually and random about it. She has no filter of being what a n'ek diplomatic answers should be. It comes off realistic as if she is talking to close friends or a family member instead of trying to be politically correct all the time :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If they end up shooting this for 5 - 6 days a week then would that mean it'd wrap up quickly ?. (Post CGI will take time)
My curiosity has the better of me now, I want to know what the other lakorn is that Matt has her eyes on lol.The girl is broke now, give her another project ! lol
It's comforting to know that the Channel wanted Nadech & Matt for this project. It's a pretty big deal, getting given the opportunity to be leads in the Channels first ever K-drama remake. If it goes well then I wouldn't be surprised if more get made in the future.

OT: With how Matt's queue was clear for this project, I hope something epic is in the works for Kim.

twister02

M♥K
Physically wise, (cause I didn't watch any lakorns of Matt and Nadech) I'm liking it so far. I've been rooting for Matt eversince this remake has been announced because of her physical aura and since Chompoo is not available. The Philippine remake has been a disappointment to me so far because of the male lead so I'm hoping this remake will live up to the hype.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm happy the channel chose her for such a big project, she deserves it. And geesh Poor her, she was so worried they might changed the heroine, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they did cause they love promoting the same people. I have followed Matt for awhile on IG but this will be the first lakorn of hers that I'll be following, I have never watched her interviews but the more I learn about her the cuter she is. She's quite funny.

Oh geesh waiting so long for Kim I hope ch3 actually gives her something worth the wait.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling

Aww shes so cute! I'm actually looking forward to it too. I saw the Korean version and it was amazing. I think Matt is perfect for this role :D

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Saw this image on IG & thought why not share it while we wait for fittings. (cr: uptodays)

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 2.35.50 AM.png

- You know seeing it like this, makes me realize just how young this cast is compared to the original. Besides Kim Soo Hyun everyone else was 30+.