❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

P

PrincessKarina

I don't they will for this lakorn lol but I think it'll be interesting to see Taew play a nang rai in the future lol
I agree since Taew and Mew are such versatile actresses they can pull off n'rai roles! I'm just not ready for them to really bring out that side yet. Lol :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Khune Nong, the producer, confirmed Nadech and Matt Peranee for this lakorn.

Change from modern day to period.

Filming starts in September.

credit Pantip Thai Forum

Attachments

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What...why would they changed from modern day to period? N'eks in period lakorns hardly ever dressed like a total diva lol. I don't understand the thought behind it. But it's nice to at least get a true confirmation from the very person that would put it to rest lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
http://movie.sanook.com/69433/

- I think I misunderstood, correct me if I'm wrong but not only did they confirm Matt but also discussed the specific historical time period they've chosen for the remake not that the whole drama is set in that time.
- Them starting in September makes much more sense, I was wondering how they were going to start everything when Nadech's schedule is hectic. At least for Matt she's on well earned break (& hopefully looking at other scripts).

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are correct.

The sanook article gave more detail confirming Matt as a main female lead.
The whole drama will not be set in the historical time period only certain parts.

Thanks to the blessing ceremony for Rang Ngao 2, we got to hear first hand from Khune Nong, the producer.

"ตัวพระนี่เราน่าจะได้ยินกันมาสักพักแล้วว่าเป็นน้องณเดชน์ ส่วนตัวนางเอกตอนนี้คอนเฟิร์มแล้วค่ะว่าเป็นน้องแมทแน่นอน จากคาแรคเตอร์น้องณเดชน์จะเป็นมนุษย์ต่างดาวสุดหล่อ น้องแมทจะเป็นซุปเปอร์สตาร์สาว ซึ่งแมทจะค่อนข้างตรงกับคาแรคเตอร์ตัวละครที่วางไว้ คงปรับจากเวอร์ชั่นเกาหลีน้อยมาก คงจะปรับในส่วนที่เกี่ยวกับประวัติศาสตร์เกาหลี อันนี้จะเป็นสมัยกรุงศรีอยุธยายุคของพระนารายณ์มหาราช เราก็เริ่มหาข้อมูลแล้วนะคะ ในสมัยพระนารายณ์มีกล้องดูดาวแล้ว เพราะฉะนั้นก็จะเข้ากับเรื่องที่จะย้อนไปสมัยอยุธยา (ทีมงานเกาหลีมาดูการทำงานมั้ย) เราโคกับทางผู้ผลิตทางเกาหลีอยู่แล้ว ก็ได้รับความร่วมมือเป็นอย่างดีค่ะ (ต้องส่งไปให้ทางนู้นดูมั้ย) ตั้งแต่ต้น ทางเกาหลีอยากทราบว่าใครจะเล่นเป็นโทมินจุน เราคุยกับทางช่อง 3 สรุปได้เป็นณเดชน์ส่งไปให้เค้าดู เค้าก็แฮปปี้ ดีใจที่ได้ณเดชน์มาร่วมงาน จะเริ่มคงช่วงกันยายนเพราะน้องติดงานที่กำลังจะปิดกล้อง ส่วนแมทน่ารักมากน้องดูเรื่องนี้ไป 3 รอบ น้องชอบด้วยและดูเพื่อเตรียมพร้อมเล่นสูงมาก" คุณหน่องกล่าว

" For the main male lead, we have heard for a while now that it would be Nadech. As for the female lead, I will confirm it here that Matt for sure......Nadech's character, a very handsome human from another planet; Matt's character, a super star which is close to her real self already so there will not be that much adjustment.
The only adjustment would be the Korean historical time period which would be equivalent to the Thailand Kroong Che Ayuthaya period where there was already telescopes to look for stars.
We are in the process of doing research right now.

Does Korea overlook our work?
We're collaborating with them and receiving good cooperation.

Do we have to send our work to Korea for approval?
Since the beginning, Korean would like to know who will be the main male lead. We've discussed with CH3 and finally got Nadech. We informed Korea and they are very happy and very pleased it was Nadech who will participate in this project and will play To Ming Joon.

Filming starts in September because Nadech is busy wrapping up his works.
For Matt, she is so cute. She has watched the series three times already and loves the character....very well prepared to play this highly anticipated character. "

http://movie.sanook.com/69433/

- I think I misunderstood, correct me if I'm wrong but not only did they confirm Matt but also discussed the specific historical time period they've chosen for the remake not that the whole drama is set in that time.
- Them starting in September makes much more sense, I was wondering how they were going to start everything when Nadech's schedule is hectic. At least for Matt she's on well earned break (& hopefully looking at other scripts).

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yay Kuhn Nong confirmed it's Matt and made her! They will start filming in September. Thanks to Mel for the news.

So happy to see a fresh new pairing and this will both of their first time working with broadcast so that's a bonus.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thankyou @Vimalee for translating and clarifying the news for us all.

It's quite funny that we finally got confirmation when she was launching her next project, which just so happens to have Janie in it (who I thought would've been a good option for the remake). I'll forever be indebted to K'Nong for bringing these two together.

Matt is one of us when it comes to Kdrama's. Saw her recent tweet about Sung Hoon, guess she's watching/ed Secret Romance lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...Matt must love the drama to watch it 3 times. So excited to finally know when shooting starts. It is not that bad cause 2 months away is nothing since we waited longer to have Matt confirm in here. She finally breaks out of Nok's production temporarily lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not very good at Thai historical events. Can someone teach me about the big dynatsties of Thailand please ?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Here's the clip of K'Nong confirming the casting news:

- I know next to nothing about Thailand and their ancient/modern history so this shall be fun to see, it's always great when you get to learn something new while watching a drama.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm not expecting anything new until the fitting lol.

Until then here's a clip of CH3 calendar shoot from back in the days:
(1. I didn't realize how good Matt looks with Mark & Pope
2. Aye ! Nadech will/has worked with all 3 actresses)

Last edited: