[CH3] You Who Came From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

https://twitter.com/Nnucknick/status/865499062182625280

Last day, Matt has done a live on twitter and there is a fan who said to her, will wait to watch you in U who came from the star and Matt answered to this fan: "yes, let's watch me in it, it is about 99%"

So we have gained 9% compared to the 90% lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Lmao...true detective we are will find the answer we need. We just need 1% more and we can stamp Nadech/Matt lol.

If they start shooting sometime this year then maybe we get to see it next year towards the end. Look at me, no full cast yet and I want to watch it already lol

3. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I'm so happy they came through with the pairing. I'll be honest I've been waiting for Nadech & Matt to team up for years but I didn't know if it'd be possible since they run in different circles and now here we are, the time has come.

4. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

I am also so happy that Nadech will collaborate with Matt and damnn, I do not think that they wll work in such a big project. Everything makes me feel so excited. I am sure that the second role will also be played by famous and experienced actors/actresses too. I will not know when Matt will stop playing lakorn so at least, Nadech and Matt will play together in one lakorn.

5. Vimalee

Vimalee Live Love Laugh

I think Broadcast Thai is the biggest and richest production house for CH3.
    Their makeup and costumes/outfits always look good!
    Glad they are the one who produce this. They have the resources.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Well, Matt will look gorgeous in here for sure. Yup, been following Matt for ages honestly I'm just happy the girl is playing in a lakorn. I was never picky with the productions company but it's exciting still that she gets to be in a big project since a lot of people wants to see the one they like in here.

And also, the channel for picking the one that fits not because of what the fans want. As I have mentioned if this goes to Kim it would have made perfect sense because the buzz and everything surrounding her and Nadech was pretty successful from their lakorn. But they chose the one they see fit in here and it is a new pairing that will have to gain fans once the lakorn air.

7. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

Well broadcast has been with ch3 for so long. I believe khun Nong is wealthy too.

I'm so happy that we may see Matt and made her paired up. Matt has been pairing with a lot of older actors it'll be refreshing to see her with made her which they are closed to by aged.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Hopefully they will make her radiant

9. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

10. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

11. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Gosh Nadech is even more gorgeous in that clip!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

The last time I saw that tweet of Matt's it was at around 5000+ retweets, glad to see it's gone to 20,000+ that scene really was hilarious.

May is coming to an end soon, I hope we get something early June.

13. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Adult

Wow! I'm actually excited too since I liked the original Korean piece! I'm a bit nervous on how ALL the kisses are going to play out! Lol. Hopefully us fans will not be disappointed. And also I hope Thai people will not alter too many parts into their "own".

14. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Some lome gang fans must be pressed...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

When will they start on this, when Khun Nong already did a fitting for RN2? Does productions ever film two lakorns at once?

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Hopefully the latest is July to at least give them time to get all the cast in order. I rather them take a little extra time to get all the casting right.

17. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

[​IMG]

Official confirmation from Maya Channel, they said that finally, the lead actress who will take the role of Chun song yi and played with Nadech is Matt peranee. They said that it is the first time that these two will play a lakorn together but no worry that chemistry and cuteness will surely be excellent!

18. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Who/What is Maya Channel ? lol. (First time I've ever heard of it)

19. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

https://www.facebook.com/mayachannelpage/?ref=page_internal&fref=nf

They are a thai media, they focus on everything which concern "maya", thai ET industry. Actually, they are preparing big ceremony award with many categories that's why every fc vote for their favorite.

It is the first time that a media confirm Matt. In other media, there used to say that Matt has great chance to be the lead. Here they confirm it. They are also a famous ladyboy reporters, "jackarita" who work for them.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Adult

Yay! Confirmation heard! Thanks! @sasuke06