❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think that's one of the reasons y ch3 pushes for Ny projects cuz NY brings in lots of money for them and if the pair separates all 3 parties will have a negative effect.
Yeah but if her fans hate nadech so much then pass him to me lol theres a lot of people I want him to work with.

anopinion

sarNie Egg
I think Matt fc has to support her not because she will play with Nadech but because she was rumoured to get the role of cheong song yi. This role is really good and fit her. Many fc wants their actress to get this role not because the lead actor is Nadech but the one who will get this role will be on the light. Don't you think so?

So why when khun nong posted this picture, they don't help her to get this role but ask for another project. There are like more than 60 comments but they all asked her to play with Andrew or Great. So I don't think that her fc is like you, that they are not concerned about her co star. Or else, there will not have that much comments about her with Andrew or Great
Aren't you guys reading too much into this fan comments thing? I'm not sure how powerful fans are in the Thai entertainment scene, but what you are suggesting seems to imply that they actually have an impact on casting decisions, which I really doubt. I mean, it's only 60 comments. Even if they said that they hope for Matt to be cast (confirmed), will the producers change their choice to Matt if it isn't her? And if they ask for her to be cast with another actor, will the producers drop Matt if they have already chosen her? Most probably not. If it were in the hundreds or thousands, perhaps they'll give it a thought. Then again, I'm not familiar with Thai entertainment so I won't know. I personally won't be bothered at all by those comments though. 60 is a pretty small number, and there are even lesser comments asking her to be paired up with the other actors. It's more like innocent fans hoping to see her in another drama in addition to this one because they think she's got this in the bag. I don't buy that they don't care about her; they are her fans after all. But I think what @byebye meant was that they are less passionate/enthusiastic/die-hard.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Some of her new fc who hate him are not so many compare to the amount of NYFC but as you know, they try to be the most louder. And about NY lakorn, seriously, people can complain but if the rating of their lakorn are the highest of the ch3 for the year and many brands paid ch3 to promote their ads during NY lakorn break, how can you blame ch3 to not let them play together? Good lakorn or having strong fc are not enough to make high rating. You have to get this two, good storyline with good chemistry. For example, Matt new lakorn with andrew is quite good but the rating is over 3 or 4...And about Kim & Jmaes ji latest lakorn, they met very low rating except the latest episodes who reach 6,7.

Money rules the world my friends lol.
I thought Mew and Kim's lakorns with Nadech was higher than NY's lakorns. Yeah its about the money, but if they're hating on nadech might as well let him pair with someone else.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Honestly the power of nadech is no joke, I mean he hasn't done a lakorn since mew (the rating was quite high too) and that was almost 2yrs ago (I think) but his endorsements and events has just been increasing (along with awards). Yeah his fans aren't socially active but when it counts u have be sure that they will show they love for him.

I do agree that he is probably the best actor of his generation as even though he doesn't have lots of lakorns like other actors, but every time he acts it's like watching those top notch actors (ken, Andrew, Willi. Etc) and since Matt is quite good of an actress, I don't see y her fans would be against her acting with nadech, plus this lakorn is highly anticipated as it'll be a remake of a popular k-Drama.

It'll be good for Matt and nadech (experience and popularity wise) :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The thing with Matt FC's is they're very lowkey, the two that I do follow on twitter & IG only started talking about YWCFTS once legitimate news sites started reporting and also when Matt herself started to hint more about the project too. I think that's a good sign of fanclubs who don't get too ahead of themselves and say just wait for confirmation - don't want to get all hyped up and find out it's not true afterall. The thing about K'Nong's picture/s is in her caption she hashtagged MKLFF which is currently airing so naturally not only Matt but I think Andrew's fans were commenting too in wanting to see them pair up in one of her productions (which I find to be a natural response.)

As for Nadech & Yaya, the time will come where they will have less projects together. It's important between that time period and now for them to build a resume that showcases they can stand alone just as well as they can as a duo. In particular for Nadech he just has to have blinders on and do what's best for himself on the career front and as an actor, fans can judge all they want but if people see his sincerity and dedication then those supposed fans who still hate on him for working with others aren't really his fans and can be dropped.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's fans does not hate Nadech. I haven't come across those that do. The ones, I have seen are just happy she is considered for a project since she doesn't have one line up. Just because they want her with someone else does not mean they hate Nadech.

I have been following Matt since the beginning her fans are just there lol. They are not the most vocal or most hysterical about her men. The fact, they are requesting for other guys is because they probably are confident this role is hers. I mean, her picture and khun Nong appeared was for a reason. To see Matt's picture in that fashion gave them enough hope that she got it...so they mentioned her and Andrew or Great hoping if another project comes up that there's opportunity for those other men to act along her.

Also, whomever posted the poster of the 4 ladies should get credit lol for having Matt's picture apart of it. If Matt wasn't on there to begin with, she would not have made that much noise. It was meant to be, because as the news of YWCFTS starts circulating her lakorn with Andrew aired too. And her character in the beginning is similar to how a Korean actress would portray their roles (bubbly and cute) and she does it so convincingly that so many can see her as the lead girl.

And those comments are very minimal. If they truly listened to the fans then Kim would have gotten the role. Most of the times, comments are for Kim to be in here. Funny though, Kim's fans wants her here. While Matt's fans raising their hands wanting Andrew or Great for another project and bypass this lakorn with Nadech hahahah Matt got some funny fans and random just like her:risas3::risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt's fans are really chilled though, they're just go with the flow types. I think everyone is already secure in the fact that she's in this project and just patiently waiting (???). I personally see the fans comments on K'Nong's picture more like a "on top of Matt being in YWCFTS can we ALSO get another drama" lol.

June has just started, the time will come when it'll be announced. Matt is currently free but what is Nadech up to ?. Maybe they'll come out once he finishes up doing whatever his doing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can they not give Matt another project though while she is waiting. She will be in limbo for another couple of months just waiting. At least let her be attached to another possibility so I can occupy my time in the guessing game until the fitting for this lol.

I so do love Matt and Andrew together but pairing them again so soon would be a mistake and a waste...cause it means they will shove them in a silly lakorn that has no substance. I rather let them wait and have a decent lakorn. But if they wait, then they probably won't happen again lol.

Nadech would look good in here. Matt isn't that hard to make her look old, girl has a mature look already.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Okay safe to say we won't be getting anything from this drama til July (the earliest) lol. Nadech be working like crazy, I hope he takes time out to rest up.

This is a random request but I hope Zeal does a song for this lakorn. I always love their OST tracks.

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Matt looks pretty in the above pic. I fear for Matt. Wasn't NY fan really harsh on mew when she was paired with made her nadech

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Matt looks pretty in the above pic. I fear for Matt. Wasn't NY fan really harsh on mew when she was paired with made her nadech
That's what they said but when mew was asked in an interview later on or something, she mentioned that it's only a few fans that didn't like her and nadech together (she didn't clarify if the fan was NY or hers- I remember this from IG, someone translated it). She goes on to mention that even though this wasn't a koojin lakorn the ratings and feedback was quite great and said she would be happy to work with nadech again, he was a cool costar to work alongside (something a long these lines).
Also the nyfc club I follow, about 95% of them were really supportive and liked mew a lot and there's the few who didn't but they kept quite most of the time. Hope that helps :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm sure I've said this before but I'd like to think it's just a very vocal minority who would be hating against Nadech's co-star who isn't Yaya (& to an extent Kim). If you look at objectively they're not his fans if they do so and anyone with a sane mind would know not to take them seriously. I'm sure actors & actresses are used to being hated on without no rhyme or reason, you wouldn't be able to survive in the industry they're in if they were sensitive to that.
When it comes to Matt, I highly doubt she'd care anyways. The girl has potentially just bagged the most sort after role/drama so...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@x.ATKD.x where is that clip from? I love Matt in there!! Girl is always so random. Lol

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I was just wondering if nadech is confirmed for another lakorn after this one starts filming; what type of character would u like to see him play? And with whom?

For me, I want him to play a doctor who is silly/naive when it comes to love (like he goes all in for the girl he loves, doesn't do the push and pull stuff). I would want him to act with Kim/mew/mint/taew

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt's fans does not hate Nadech. I haven't come across those that do. The ones, I have seen are just happy she is considered for a project since she doesn't have one line up. Just because they want her with someone else does not mean they hate Nadech.

I have been following Matt since the beginning her fans are just there lol. They are not the most vocal or most hysterical about her men. The fact, they are requesting for other guys is because they probably are confident this role is hers. I mean, her picture and khun Nong appeared was for a reason. To see Matt's picture in that fashion gave them enough hope that she got it...so they mentioned her and Andrew or Great hoping if another project comes up that there's opportunity for those other men to act along her.

Also, whomever posted the poster of the 4 ladies should get credit lol for having Matt's picture apart of it. If Matt wasn't on there to begin with, she would not have made that much noise. It was meant to be, because as the news of YWCFTS starts circulating her lakorn with Andrew aired too. And her character in the beginning is similar to how a Korean actress would portray their roles (bubbly and cute) and she does it so convincingly that so many can see her as the lead girl.

And those comments are very minimal. If they truly listened to the fans then Kim would have gotten the role. Most of the times, comments are for Kim to be in here. Funny though, Kim's fans wants her here. While Matt's fans raising their hands wanting Andrew or Great for another project and bypass this lakorn with Nadech hahahah Matt got some funny fans and random just like her:risas3::risas3:
Yeaah ! Matt fans were so not vocal than even before confirmation some Kim fans here started posting she leggit got the role until she came up and confirmed she didn't

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@x.ATKD.x where is that clip from? I love Matt in there!! Girl is always so random. Lol
I found the gif through google images. I'm pretty sure it's from RNJJH (I may be wrong though, possibly PRPR ??)

As for Nadech right now he has Leh Lub Salub Rarng, Likit Ruk & YWCFTS where I hope he'd go next, something new and complex would be good. I've mentioned this character/drama before but someone along the lines of Kang Maru from a Korean drama called Innocent Man.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I found the gif through google images. I'm pretty sure it's from RNJJH (I may be wrong though, possibly PRPR ??)

As for Nadech right now he has Leh Lub Salub Rarng, Likit Ruk & YWCFTS where I hope he'd go next, something new and complex would be good. I've mentioned this character/drama before but someone along the lines of Kang Maru from a Korean drama called Innocent Man.
Ohh I love innocent man, damn now I want that adaptation for Thai version with nadech xD

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I think that clip is from her lakorn with Chakrit.