[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
So does Kong die in this lakorn?

WHA??! I don't think so. HAHA. I don't think they're going to make it that depressing. HAHA.

-AyLove- said:
I hope this lakorn bring my interest back to the thai lakorn world! Lol. I seriously havent been watching any lakorns for so many months now. No good lakorns out at all. The ones i said i would watch, i ended up not continuing them. Therefore, i'm counting on this lakorn.

Me too. 

Lady Dila said:
Aylove ; As I remember,the summary is like Kong's dad want Kong to marry Anne but Kong refuse...so no choice,Anne married with Kong's dad but only on the paper..they didn't sleep together.Then ong meet Anne and he regret  his decision..

Isn't that kind of sickening and sad?? I think so. Poor Wadee. 
I haven't been watching Thai lakorns hehe. I've turned to Kdramas for the moment. 

sunitium

sarNie Egg
@bubba Awesome! Thank you so much for explaining the diagram! 

And oh my goodness!, I can't believe it's finally going to air next week!! I can't wait! >3< And I can't wait to hear the official OST too! 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm having goosebumps every time I watch the teasers lol. This IS GOING TO BE AWESOME haha. Gotta tell my mom now hahaha omg. Excited!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I need to watch the second teaser. I'm currently not on my computer!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ACK!!!!!! That teaser just totally ripped my heart out! So short, but so heart wrenching already....sigh....they're so intimate and so....I can feel the chemistry already! As you can tell by my supersized font, I'm excited. AGAIN!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Countdown start! 7 days left! I'm glad this will air on Thursday! I might watch it live! :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
rita and tik looks so good. lol aiyah, what is she playing???

tik and anne also looks okay too lol

but anne and that kong saharat also looks good too .lol

everyone looks good.

will be checking this out when it airs. :D