[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
woah...20 pages already
that was incredibly fast
i'm guess that this lakorn is gonna be a winner

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW as soon as Ann in here we spam like :woot: :cry: ...anyways this couples will be a hit!!! OMG a dream come true...when i though it only exist in fiarytale...lolololol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes!! This is reality we're talking about now :dance1:!!!
I can't wait until they start filming. With Tik's playful self and Anne's teasing I'm sure they'll have a blast working together...and especially since they've known each other already!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
------> WELCOME TO REALITY PPLS <------
Why Thank you! I'm slowly beginning to digest this news. Reality has really hit. Not sure if anyone ask this already, but when does the shooting start?

What I'm thinking now is...regardless of how the drama turns out (low or high ratings, chemistry or not), I think I would keep watching simply over that fact that I have been waiting so long for them to pair up. BUT...I already know it's going to be EPIC LOL!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
P'da just confirmed about the pra nag,scriptwriter & Kong..
other than that,no news..so don't know when they'll start filming...
I'm not worried about the lakorn good or not...
Hey its from Lakorn Thai + Nattaya is the scripwriter + about revenge..
I'm pretty sure its gonna be a hot hit lakorn like SB!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why Thank you! I'm slowly beginning to digest this news. Reality has really hit. Not sure if anyone ask this already, but when does the shooting start?

What I'm thinking now is...regardless of how the drama turns out (low or high ratings, chemistry or not), I think I would keep watching simply over that fact that I have been waiting so long for them to pair up. BUT...I already know it's going to be EPIC LOL!
I know right. It's like it doesn't even matter if the story line is crappy, as long as my dream couple is in there I don't give a darn.

Okay, I may've lied a little, the story line needs to be good too! It doesn't have to be too good, just good enough. :dance1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah..as long as we can see Tik&Anne together,its enough for us right gals...
But the storyline also important...
Like Chaluey Suk,the chemistry was good but the storyline was suck.....
Glad that Tik&Anne first lakorn together in revenge (slap/kiss)
now,i forgive them because they rejected Mam Gaem Daeng.. :coverlaf:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know right. It's like it doesn't even matter if the story line is crappy, as long as my dream couple is in there I don't give a darn.

Okay, I may've lied a little, the story line needs to be good too! It doesn't have to be too good, just good enough. :dance1:
LOL! I appreciate your honesty.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have ya'll seen my new sig? I can't wait! I'll probably come in here every day, every hour, every min to say I can't wait.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^ Yes...I like that you use that picture of Tik. With that smirk, I can see him being an as* already.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^ Yes...I like that you use that picture of Tik. With that smirk, I can see him being an as* already.
It's my favorite pic of him, I just love the way he looks at the camera or us I should say haha. I could look at that picture all day long.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It still feels unreal that we finally get to see them together after all these years. Now lets pray for Ann and Andrew next!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's my favorite pic of him, I just love the way he looks at the camera or us I should say haha. I could look at that picture all day long.
Tik has this natural flirtatious look...and when he falls in love, I looooooooooove how he looks at his n'ek. Like everything else around them doesn't matter. All that matters is her. *sigh*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik has this natural flirtatious look...and when he falls in love, I looooooooooove how he looks at his n'ek. Like everything else around them doesn't matter. All that matters is her. *sigh*
Yes! I absolutely agree. He's just so gorgeous......what's left to say ^_^ .

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! When you least expect it and now Anne and Tik will finally pair....so EXCITED. Mostly I'm exited that Anne will have another lakorn after Oi Pao. I thought my eyes was playing joke on me when I saw there name listed. lol.