[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm hoping for a reunification with Aom or either his first time with Anne. I wants lots of romance LOL! I want Aff too, but his last one was with Aff, so Aff is my last preference. If it has to be one of the new generation n'eks, please let it be Kim. She has a lot of potential in her acting. I love Yaya, but her look is too young for Tik.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for the wonderful news!

Wonder how he is going to juggle three series in one year: Autumn in My Heart, Forget Me Not, and Manee Mala.

I hope my lovely Aff will be one of his Nang Ek.

I so cannot wait for next year!

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
Me too. I would love to see Tik and Aff together again. Cross my fingers and toes

I'm so super excited for next year!!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'd love to see Aff and Tik again even though I could do without the remakes. Since its LakornThai, they mainly work with Janie, Ann and Cherry right? I could see it being one of those 3. And then Yaya and Aff had 1 with them? So there's always that possibility

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually there was a thread on this a long time ago admin please merge http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/34728-ch7-yah-leum-chun/

As much as i am excited Tik is back, i was really rooting for Oil and Kwan *sigh* I wonder if they'll ever pair up again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, YAH LEUM CHUN "Forget Me Not" (if it's a remake -- YAY! i LOVE Pete and Anne in there)
AND MANEE MALA (i heard of that title but nothing comes to mind --hmm)
yep forget me not yah leum chun its a remake of Pete and Anne Siriam

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Actually there was a thread on this a long time ago admin please merge http://asianfuse.net...-yah-leum-chun/

As much as i am excited Tik is back, i was really rooting for Oil and Kwan *sigh* I wonder if they'll ever pair up again.
Oh really. opps. I didn't see it.hahha. Thanks Cupid Candy. I guess I was looking too fast and didn't see it if anyone
make one before.Wait,I take it back.hahah. It was in the uncomfirm's section.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'd love to see Aff and Tik again even though I could do without the remakes. Since its LakornThai, they mainly work with Janie, Ann and Cherry right? I could see it being one of those 3. And then Yaya and Aff had 1 with them? So there's always that possibility
Aff had two series with Lakorn Thai: Prajung See Reung with Bie Sukrit and Wanida with Tik.

According to the clip below, Tik supposed to have the opening for a Period lakorn this September, but the production was delayed and will not start until the beginning of next year. The lady also mentioned that many fans have requested Aff to reunited with Tik again since Wanida did so well and received many awards. Wanida also received award from Japan and was a big hit in China - close to 200 millions views.

ติ๊ก กะ แอฟ รีเทิน จริงหรอ? - YouTube

Credit: navigatorTikTun

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lakorn Thai huh so my first lister is no body but my...drum rumbling....Ann!!! I would love Ann with Tik since these two never work together and I know it MOST of Ann fans dream wish to come true lol correct me if I'm wrong...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lakorn Thai huh so my first lister is no body but my...drum rumbling....Ann!!! I would love Ann with Tik since these two never work together and I know it MOST of Ann fans dream wish to come true lol correct me if I'm wrong...
I want Anne too and it could be her too since this is Lakornthai

cecilia

Staff member
I love Kimmy when she's by herself with other p'ek so i don't mind her in here .. however, she's a bit too young looking for p'ek even though she's mature in her role. Also, she's too young to be an adopted mother as well .. therefore, i'm rooting for AFF .. and only aff b/c i miss her onscreen so so so so so so so so so much! (I love WANIDA) so yes, i'd love to see a reunion of these two ..

Since tikker has work with cherry and janie before .. anne is the only option left that he has not work with ... therefore, if its' not Aff then i'm okay with Anne as well .. but i would very much love to see TIKKER/AFF reunion before anyone else (bias here)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I hope it's going to be Cherry because I loved Kaew Tah Pee so much.

If not Cherry, then I hope that it'll be Anne because they never paired up before!