[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@mahalo
I always love it side parted makes her look younger and more sophisticated. but I have a specific way I want it a middle part to be done lol. They always seem to curl Ann's hair at the bottom inwards and it looks thick and I'm not a fan of that. I love it when it's straight and why can't they curl for once like kim kardashian! Lol ann would look smoking hot!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow you guys have eagle eyes. I went back to see the difference. Maybe I disliked Wadee so much I didn't really care for how she looked. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@fun
Lol!! And plus her makeup has looked flawless, and natural recently! I guess we just that we want Wadee(su) to look as georgous as Rita, Aorn, etc! But nonetheless Ann's always beautiful!!

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
rating ep 8,9 : 8.7 , 9.1

not bad, 2nd in the week after horror lakorn of CH7 (11-12)

Yes i think anne become more beautiful in few eps. and i like ep 10-11 the most =))) especially Khemchart, he's so adorablie with Honey. I love him, and i think he just be manly, cute like that when love and believe in Wadee's love. Wadee becomes like Narin and Alin.

And sure, About Geunlong. She's perfect but she can forget Khem sooner than i imagine. maybe it suitalble to get new love with eua and customers can't hate khem or su (through sciprt).

I'm not a fan of Rita, but she does have a very sweet look...she is a sweet second lead. That's what made Khem fall for her. But then, Rita is strong. She breaks down and then gets right back up because she is able to distinguish between true love and love in the making. Khem believes he will be able to love Gaen because he is an A-hole to lie to himself and others that he hates Wadee. In this lakorn, I like Gaen and Eua's story more. But, oh gosh, Tikker is so handsome!!!

I agree with janejelly too...I like Kawee better. Kawee is better because Kawee did try very hard to win Narin's heart. Kawee was a douche turned Prince Charming where Khem was a Prince Charming turned douche.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
iluvnumandoil said:
Wadee has that baby glow lol! Does anyone else find the scene where Wadee was hitting Khem with her purse funny? I was dying, it was hilarious!!!
I was cracking up too! Lol. I was like yesssss! Alin is back. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lol Anne is so funny......she posted these pictures with the captions......

annethong:   I'm waiting for this scene for a long time already......Tik!

annethong:    Khun Khem gives an honor to be on the show "Dara Cartoon" for Anne ka. 
Next time Yong will go into the jungle with Navigator na.  Thank you so much ka.

annethong:    Come to take care/watch over (Yong's) husband on the show "Dara Cartoon".

Looking good......

cr:mad:annethong & kamonwan_pk

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think its hella funny that khem got knocked out by a stand of plants. like seriously? they couldn't think of something better to squish him? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

On some guys it does, but I can't seem to look at his face, all I focus on is his ears XD No, I like him without piercing. Why Tikkkkk?! :'(
Haha. I think I'm used it

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Why in the world did Tik pierce his ears? He looks bad in them :eek:
That's his signature look ever since he first entered the industry. Even 10 years after, he hasn't changed those tiny loop earrings. Haha. I prefer him in studs because he's a stud himself :p Honestly, I've gotten pretty used to them and don't mind the earrings.  

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
about rating:

Yah leum chan ep 10, 11 have rating : 10.2 and 10.8, little good job.

and i realized that when eps have more scene of Suriyawadee happy, or khem jealous, rate was good. (ep 6; Khun Chana appeared, ep 10, ep 11: Khem helped su and fainted, pray for her forgiveness..., rate was above 10.

ep 8, when bed scene happened and su was abandoned, crying so much, khem purposed to geunlong, rate was the lowest (8,7), oh, higher than ep 1 (8.4)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah every time Kawee's name gets mention, I feel the need to protect him LOL I am a softy when it comes to pitiful jerks like Kawee. Khem is not pitiful. He's straight up a jerk. I would have more respect for him if he excluded Gan in his earlier plans. For Menie, she was a diva. Koravic was never nice to Menie nor was she friendly with him to begin with. I didn't feel as bad and because I disliked Chorlada. I guess Wadee is one step above Chorlada. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Ah every time Kawee's name gets mention, I feel the need to protect him LOL I am a softy when it comes to pitiful jerks like Kawee. Khem is not pitiful. He's straight up a jerk. I would have more respect for him if he excluded Gan in his earlier plans. For Menie, she was a diva. Koravic was never nice to Menie nor was she friendly with him to begin with. I didn't feel as bad and because I disliked Chorlada. I guess Wadee is one step above Chorlada. 
I've seen you mention Koravic and Chorlada in here a couple times. Who are they? Lol.