[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
Mahalo.

Can u help to translate this..Not the whole thing,just make it short...Thanks na...

I'm sorry. I don't read or write Thai. I usually use an advanced translator to translate articles. That's only if the text can be copied and paste. 

mongstaness said:
rita's slap to tik seemed like it hurt more than ann's slap. lol
I was going to say that. Lol. Go Rita!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
According to our member Alice, DKD 2 is airing May 21st after YLC. So this is probably ending at 14 episodes. I actually want it to end next week. Lol. But I guess more character development like you wanted Phatman! You're too quiet lately. I'm surprised I'm more active than you in here. After all, you were probably the only one keeping this thread alive before it aired. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
According to our member Alice, DKD 2 is airing May 21st after YLC. So this is probably ending at 14 episodes. I actually want it to end next week. Lol. But I guess more character development like you wanted Phatman! You're too quiet lately. I'm surprised I'm more active than you in here. After all, you were probably the only one keeping this thread alive before it aired. Lol.
I know! I'm in Kdrama mode now. Haha. I'm still watching this show, but haven't caught up entirely...yet. I will though!! Promise!! Then I'll come rant with ya!

johanna

sarNie Egg
Obviously nobody can resist a handsome jerk the minute he shows signs of  vulnerability...
On the other hand Su is a tough cookie. 
At this point denial seems to be her way of staying strong. I agree that it doesn't make for a very likable character but I believe that it's how Ann's character was written & it's how Ann is playing it... She can be cheerful and warm but at the end she's hard to read for those who care for her. The only time she let her guard down she was utterly humiliated, so we'll see what it's going to take for Khem to stop hitting a wall.

Side note : I was a bit surprised to hear Khem insisting that Gane was still 'marriage material', 2 seconds after confessing that he had come to the realization that he had feeling for Su. I know he can't think straight but, really !  Very poor reasoning.

Best lines go to Eur. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Another thing I'm confused about is why did Eua punched Khem for answering his question truthfully? He said he can't forget Wadee. I know she changed her name and all, but it's still the same person past or present. It's not like he said idk. Lol. What's wrong with the script? I've never disliked any of Anne's character as much as this one.  

CR: As tagged
Episode 10 screen caps

lol what I'm confused about is...who took those pictures of them in that field! haha! they hired photographers on their private trip!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I think only me and Beamsgirl are TEAM KHEM! Lol. I forgive Wadee after Switzerland because she pulled herself out, but I blame her for starting this whole thing. Even p'Eua agrees with me. In episode 10, he went to confront Wadee, but she still tried to play dumb until Eua told her they all know the truth. I liked that he told her to learn how to open up and speak about the past because if she had done so in the first place, Gaen wouldn't be as hurt as now. My point exactly! But she was still stubborn and asked what he wanted her to do? Go up to Gaen and introduce herself as Khem's ex-girlfriend? No Wadee! You silly girl. Explain to Khem why you left him in the first place, but noooooo. She kept encouraging him to think that she's money hungry and money is all that matters to her. She fueled his revenge. That's why he took it out on her and Gaen. If only she clarified things in the first place to put Khem's heart at ease with the truth. At least try and if he doesn't believe her, that's on him. At least she can rest assure that she did the right thing and tried, not worsen things by avoiding the problem and pretending to be someone else. She said she moved on and tried to force him to move on also; yet, she still kept all those pictures of her and Khem from college. All Khem needed was to know that she had never forgotten him. When he recovered those old photos of them in the trash, he started snapping into his senses because he now knows that she at least cherished what they had. That's why I think her pretending nothing happened and that she was this new person made him went crazy. All your fault Wadee! Lol.     

Oh, and you can't blame Gaen for agreeing to marry him. She truly loves him, but Khem betrayed her love. She tried to back out a couple times, but Khem kept sweet talking her to trust him. Khem's a player. Lol. Can't blame Gaen for falling for him. Blame Khem and Wadee for betraying her kindness and sincerity.  Gaen's very straight forward; if you don't love her, she won't force you. Our pranangs just made things complicated by pulling others into their little mind games.

Yes, yes, and yes!!! lol

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Lol I don't like everyone hating on wadee, but I'm glad everyone is watching it!!
I'm not watching it just reading I wish I have atleast an hour a day to watch the episodes!!!! But I guess the upside to that is I can watch it without waiting for subs. I'm reading the caps and I think I have insight on Wadee for all the people angry at Wadee.

You know when you do something wrong and you don' want to make it worse? Well that's exactly wadee at the beginning. She did something wrong and she doesn't want to hurt him even more so she can only stand there and let him have his way. If he says she's this or she's that then she accepts it because fighting it will only cause him to argue back even more causing more pain for himself. I think it was a coincidence to begin with but she figured it's time to mend things whether get back together, leave each other to never see one another again, or get over it and just be coworkers or friends. She did stab Gane with the doing the dirty with Khem in Switz. That's the only thing she did, but no one is perfect and that's what the lakorn is showing. A more real character.

I only know her character because my mom treats me like Khem does Wadee. I did something wrong and I know it is wrong to her and in her eyes, but to me it was the right thing to do. Whenever I see her I want to tell her I did the right thing, but I don't because I don't want her to be mad at me even more. Telling her she's wrong will only make her fight me even more. I just let it be and let her say whatever she wants about me because I feel there's nothing I can do to fix my wrong. Also it's a way of accepting my wrong.

Gane is probably the only perfect character in here. Eua is not perfect because he let his sisters guide his train of thoughts when he was suppose to marry Wadee.

Eua socked Khem because
  1. He is only marrying Gane because she is the perfect person. Good, reasonable, pretty, and he thinks he can learn to love her.
  2. Khem truly loves Wadee, but for him to love Wadee then try to marry another woman, he is a coward for not admitting his feelings. For not being true to himself and Wadee.
  3. He wavered. He is man. As a man when you decide to take responsibility of one woman stick to it. As a man you make your decisions and don't waver even if you feel hesitation.
But then again Khem is only Human just like Eua who wavered about marrying his stepmom!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Good insight Bella! No one's really hating on Wadee except for me. Lol. Everyone else, except Beamsgirl, are pretty much Wadee's supporters. There are so many different perspectives to view the situation. Your view is based on your relationship with your mother, and I have gone through situations similar to that where the more you try to explain, the more they pin you for being wrong. Lol. However, here, Khem gave Wadee a chance to explain in the beginning. He kept asking her why, why ,why! But she kept pushing him away and not telling him why. Instead, she provoked him to hate her by saying she loves money and that's why she left. If someone asks you to explain, you explain. But in our case, our mothers don't want to listen to our explanations so of course they'd react negatively and blame us even more. Lol. I'm looking at this from a relationship point of view because I've been in a similar situation where all I needed was an explanation for why someone did what they did, but they refused to tell me. So I grew bitter towards them for years because of the wrong they've done me. I didn't want to hear their name or see their face just like how Khem reacted towards Wadee at first. It took them years later to give me an explanation, and that made me feel a lot better. I think that's all Khem needed, to know the truth.   

Reactions: fun

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
bella said:
Lol I don't like everyone hating on wadee, but I'm glad everyone is watching it!!
I'm not watching it just reading I wish I have atleast an hour a day to watch the episodes!!!! But I guess the upside to that is I can watch it without waiting for subs. I'm reading the caps and I think I have insight on Wadee for all the people angry at Wadee.

You know when you do something wrong and you don' want to make it worse? Well that's exactly wadee at the beginning. She did something wrong and she doesn't want to hurt him even more so she can only stand there and let him have his way. If he says she's this or she's that then she accepts it because fighting it will only cause him to argue back even more causing more pain for himself. I think it was a coincidence to begin with but she figured it's time to mend things whether get back together, leave each other to never see one another again, or get over it and just be coworkers or friends. She did stab Gane with the doing the dirty with Khem in Switz. That's the only thing she did, but no one is perfect and that's what the lakorn is showing. A more real character.

I only know her character because my mom treats me like Khem does Wadee. I did something wrong and I know it is wrong to her and in her eyes, but to me it was the right thing to do. Whenever I see her I want to tell her I did the right thing, but I don't because I don't want her to be mad at me even more. Telling her she's wrong will only make her fight me even more. I just let it be and let her say whatever she wants about me because I feel there's nothing I can do to fix my wrong. Also it's a way of accepting my wrong.

Gane is probably the only perfect character in here. Eua is not perfect because he let his sisters guide his train of thoughts when he was suppose to marry Wadee.

Eua socked Khem because
  1. He is only marrying Gane because she is the perfect person. Good, reasonable, pretty, and he thinks he can learn to love her.
  2. Khem truly loves Wadee, but for him to love Wadee then try to marry another woman, he is a coward for not admitting his feelings. For not being true to himself and Wadee.
  3. He wavered. He is man. As a man when you decide to take responsibility of one woman stick to it. As a man you make your decisions and don't waver even if you feel hesitation.
But then again Khem is only Human just like Eua who wavered about marrying his stepmom!!!
 hehe, darling, i love suriyawadee the most.

not really like scene of eua and geunlong :)

i am always by suriyawadee'side

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I hate it when people don't explain. Like how are we going to understand you if you don't explain? Not only that, they leave you hanging and anxious! I don't like having that feeling. I'm not a supporter of Khem nor Wadee. Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sooooo satisfied with episode 11 after a bit disappointed with ep 10.
Ep 11 more into Khem & Wadee...
I see the real Anne in episode 11.
Anne got her sadistic spirit back!! lol
She's not only mad at Khem...she also mad at Eau,her mom,dad and the maid...hahaha

Althought Tik didn't get harder slap compare to Anne's other pra ek...
But gosh he got smack on his head with a purse!!
Instead of feeling sorry,i just find that scene is sooo funny!.
Everytime Anne's lakorn coming out..i need to repeat this...
DON'T MESS WITH ANNE! :numchuck::numchuck: :coverlaf::coverlaf:

I love how they didn't make this scene too stress...
I mean it different from SB,Kawee crying..begging....
But here,Khem ask for forgiveness but still show how stubborn he is...

This is sooo Alin

The twin is super adorable...

"P'Khem ruk Wadee"....then the other one ask 'Who is Wadee?'...lol..too cute...

I hate Khem but this scene is too cute..

cr:as tagged

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or has Anne's style been looking a lot better these past few episodes? Even her hair and make-up is styled and colored beautifully. She looks 10 years younger. It must be the baby glow. Lol. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to Khem that the twins aren't hers and that her marriage was only in name. I hope they don't leave that part out.

CR: As tagged

CR: Pantip

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it just me or does Anne's style has been looking a lot better these last few episodes? Even her hair and make-up is styled and colored beautifully. She looks 20 years younger. It must be the baby glow. Lol. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to Khem that the twins aren't hers and that her marriage was only in name. I hope they don't leave that part out.
Then,i guess there's must be a baby girl..thats why anne look pretty ;-)
I think Eau will explain to Khem about the twins and her husband since he's the only one that know the truth other than his sibling..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am team you-need-a-better-script-writer!!! If the script writer was aiming at making the viewers feel angsty and sympathizing toward the pra nangs, one or the other, then nope. It led me to frustration and anger. I am still mad. Su grand excuse for returning to his life was just flat out WTF. A "coincident" that you happen to come across his company and decided to work because you think he has forgotten the painful letter you wrote him that nearly cause his death. Yeah. Nice try Wadee. Nice try. Now you are playing victim that he treated you like trash when he has given you a zillion chance to explain your damn self? Now I would have given Wadee more credit if she told Eur that she couldn't forget Khem and wanted to reconcile as friends at the very least. By the way Khem is still a jerk face. Call me cold hearted all you want but his scenes still calls for a I-am-still-going-to-slap-you-anyway. I was hoping Gan kick him in the ball and slap Wadee with some cold water for toying with her. But Gan is such a sweetheart, she wouldn't do that. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@ mahalo
Totally agree with you ann is looking beautiful but I really love it when her hair is side parted! She looks gorgeous!!!

I found ep10 hilarious, everytime ann got angry at khem, damn jerk makes me want ann to give in lol but I still wanna see this funny su still angry at khem!! Gaen is such a resilient girl... I'm surprised she's not angry at su. But then that's good. Next episode looks good! Can't wait :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think these scenes were the first to be shot when filming first started. You can tell that Anne's hair is shorter and freshly cut. That's why the color is so nice. Lol. Throughout the lakorn, her hair color began fading and looking washed out. I wonder why they didn't stick to this kind of make up on her. And I agree Himyim, I like her better when she parts her hair to the side. However, she also looks pretty with her hair parted through the middle in the last picture I posted with her and the pregnancy test. 

And Lady Dila, I think a girl like Gaen exists in the world. I think I'm similar to Gaen. As long as you tell me the truth and don't lie to me, I really don't care if you don't love me, just don't cheat on me behind my back. Lol. And if you do cheat on me, apologize and explain why and we'll be friends again, but never will I date you ever again. I'll find my Eua eventually. Lol.  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol mahalo...yeah the girl like u describe,i believe she's exist..
But u know..Gaen is too nice..
Khem and Wadee cheat on her...until the engagement day..
And she know the truth herself..just after that,Khem explain to him..
And then she forgive both of them just like that.
If its me,it may take a few months to be friend with both of them...lol

Their first scene were this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZClyAuzqg&list=PL7IlCYf9ZwpQ1W-AAhY6QXI9f8Sf_H0DT&feature=share&index=11

So I guess the hair become like that because of the swimming pool??!hahaha...

http://youtu.be/o6lS6z0hTvU

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I looooove Gaen & Eua together! Rita is just so gorgeous. Is it just me or does Khem cry so beautifully??? He's already forgiven by me.