[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
@Ch3eks, love your thumbnail. I can understand why they use Pee Nong partly because thailand is a complicated in naming relationship. Friends, Pee Nong, Gig and BF/GF. And interviews, they'd also say we talk to each other? What's with that answer, seriously? They normally won't come out as lovers unless they're getting married soon in most cases.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ch3eks said:
Phatman, Weir and Bella are dating. They've never admitted it but it's more than obvious by the way they talk about each other via interviews.  For whatever reason it's a common thing for people in the industry to deny any attachments while using the term 'pee nong' instead. 
Awe. Why am I happy. Haha. They look good together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Weir is so possessive of Bella I don't think he'll let her go anytime soon, I don't blame him. Lol.
Is he? Haha. I feel like they're asked so much of their significant other, but they scoff it off and always say "I'm not with her, she can do whatever she wants, he can do whatever he wants."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...I'm just so happy now to see a couple I actually like and wanted together. Hehe. Thanks for the info! And pic.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Andrews been pairing up with the younger gens since he return back on screen. I wanna see him with anne! Hopefully he will have more this year but with the older gen

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^I know right. They are both the best when it comes to drama. sadly, no sign of Anne having a new lakorn this year since she's gonna produce the lakorn with kim.n.james. she seem too busy. I just wanna see her n Andrew before they retire from acting *sigh

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bella's adorable in that tree picture. Glad to see her in a sassy role. I just hope her and Andrew have chemistry but the pictures look great.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ooh I bet those pictures are when she regains her memory.

Phatman I think Bella's wearing shorts shorts to emphasize her "fish out of water" story. She looks ridiculous in them combined with the country boots and walking around the forest. Also it's to retain a bit of her original city girl personality since Mekala is supposed to be sexy, confident and bit vain. So even with her lost memories, she's still got a bit of that in her anyway.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Ooh I bet those pictures are when she regains her memory.

Phatman I think Bella's wearing shorts shorts to emphasize her "fish out of water" story. She looks ridiculous in them combined with the country boots and walking around the forest. Also it's to retain a bit of her original city girl personality since Mekala is supposed to be sexy, confident and bit vain. So even with her lost memories, she's still got a bit of that in her anyway.
That makes sense. But still I disapprove of such short shorts! Haha. I'm old fashioned so don't mind me. Hehe.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Bella rani... another ch3 newbie who does absolutely nothing to me. I find her pretty cold still can't put my finger on the reason. Maybe she will blow me here

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I understand what you mean :bhehe:

Hmm really? I find her nice, she has to face a lot of hate, like for instance from JJ's fanclub, Weir's fanclub, Mark's fanclub when she paired up with them, etc. Basically every guy she pairs up with or is dating she isn't liked by the fans, so she might appear cold to people, I think she's a strong and nice person though. ^__^ Who knows if you give this a chance you might like her. :bhehe:
I know right. I wonder why?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I know right. I wonder why?
Due to koo jins. Lol. WeirMin, MK, and as for JJ I thought they were koo jin. However, with Yaya in the picture now, maybe they are not anymore. She is 4 years older than him so some fans might not like that.