[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

A tan? O_O That would never happen XD 

Let's talk to Tik to take Andrew to the jungle XD
Yeah, you're right it'll probably never happen. Haha.

Totally! Lets go!! Haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They both look cute. Andrew's perfect for this role. It's a cute lakorn too so I hope they don't change too much or at least keep the humor.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this half cast pairing looks very cute, i like when pra'ek is alot older than nang'ek 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
janajelly1 said:
OMG YES! CANNOT WAIT! LOOK HOW THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER LOL. 

Look at my man <3

Oh wow, Bella is really in here. Glad she in here, surprise that they actually look good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Excited for this pair! Finally, someone for Bella that I actually approve of despite never having seen any of his lakorns :3

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
^^ Lol why didn't you see any of his lakorns Mahalo?
I never liked anyone he paired with. I like Aom and Bua Chompoo, but some of the plots weren't my cup of tea. Lol. Rita and him looked so compatible together but they had zero chemistry. Rita is gorgeous, but her acting as n'ek can't be taken seriously to me for some reason.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, and I'm excited since he's with Bella, another one of my favorites that I was beginning to lose interest in due to her constant pairing with people I don't really favor. Haha.  I was excited for Andrew's part in the Mafia series but I'm not very fond of Taew. Still tuning in though. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I loved Andrew back in the day but then he took a break for a long time and when he made his comeback most of his lakorns suck. My favorites of his were Luk Mai Klai Ton with Kob, Tang Pan Kammathep with Janie and 12 Rasee with Tong. None of the 3 gals were my favorites but I think the plot/story was worth it. My favorite role of his was 12 Rasee, more action mystery than romance but he played a cop with a major attitude problem and it was just hilarious.

I think this will be a good one for both of them. I think Bella's better in comedy. I tried watching Plerng Chimplee but couldn't get through the first episodes. So disappointed in PJJ. What happened to that company?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
I think his hair is fine. 

I hate when his hair was like this, but after going through the lakorn, I found it cute hehe. 

*pic*

That hairdo was tolerable due to the fact that his character was ridiculously...funny...? Hmm...there's another word I'm looking for, but it's not coming up. Haha.

I feel like it's too bushy. Haha. He needs some more cutting off. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
They're so darn cute together! I really liked Andrew during his younger days but sadly, ever since he made his comeback, his lakorn choices aren't the best. PJJ used to be so good when they were with Ch7. In fact, they're the ones who brought Oil/Aum couple to life yet that magic doesn't seem to work anymore in Ch3. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Yep it's a good and bad thing. It's good in the sense that he's very appreciative and shows gratitude towards those who has helped his career but bad because most of the scripts he's offered aren't compelling enough for him. He reminds me a lot of Willy and Ken in that aspect. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Rhino seems very promising. I only wish Taew's hairstyle was better because It's hard to enjoy a lakorn when I have to endure that mushroom hair haha. I've never watched anything from D One TV so I don't really have any expectations but to just watch with an open mind. 

Reactions: Mae

sarN

sarNie Granny
another Bella lakorn !  i remember a scene from the old version  where she wear the fat girl underwear and she was walking funny and then the underwear fall down to her ankle hahahah so funnie  it was to big for her .