[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I skipped a lot of ep. 10 and 11 cause I knew Mekala was going to be all out mean and I didn't want to watch my poor Andrew being sad but ep. 12 was great. Paya being amused at all of Mekala's jealous antics and calling her out when she was being crazy and unreasonable was cute.

Mekkala held onto Paya is nuturing while Paya is holding on Mekkala for dear life.

But I guess maybe the buildup to this moment was worth it. Except why they hell did they keep cutting to Annie's ugly face? Like we know she's psycho and jealous so there was no need for her to intrude on that very intimate moment between Paya and Mekala.

I think next week will be the ending right?

On Friday since I think it only has 13 episodes. I love Andrew and Bella together too but this lakorn was of a waste of their talent and chemistry. I need them to reunite in a better one with a better production.

ETA:  Apparently Pantip are bitching just like us here about the stupid script and that they're only watching for Andrew/Bella. Oh and they're saying that this is like a Ch.7 lakorn lol. The director and/or script writers? are from Ch.7 I think. Why am I not surprised? Filled with useless n'rais and illogical nonsense? Yep, Ch7 signature for sure.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know! Annie freaking bugs the sh*t outta me. Her face...ugh! She looks so mean. I understand why Mekkala helped her when she was getting raped, but would you?! Not me! LOL!

The complaints about the script are totally justified. I need Bella & Andrew in a serious drama.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I need Andrew and Bella to reunite ASAP!

But thinking about that makes me sad....she has a few lakorns with other pr'eks lined up already, and I want to see her with James Ji again, and would love to see her with Andrew again...but that'll be 2-3 years in the making....in 2-3 years I'll be close to my 30's and I'll only get older and they will only get older and it makes me so sad, I just wanna see them everyday.  Why can't making lakorns be easy and fast so we don't have to wait 2-3 years?

ABF2016

sarNie Egg
Gosh I love love this couple! They are so freaking adorable. I agree with everyone that the storyline is not that great but these two have such amazing chemistry. They should definitely pair up again.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
I'm blushing for Bella + Andrew. THEIR CHEMISTRY IS SO GREAT! and every time Andrew smiles.....  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
P: How's your foot?
M: It's better. It'll probably heal by tomorrow.
P: You should go rest so it will heal faster.
M: I never thought you would dive into the water to help me.
P: If I didn't, I might lose you. I don't want to be sorry for the rest of my life.
M: Thank you so much. I know you must've been really scared but you still saved me.
P: If I don't have you, I probably won't be able to continue living.
M: I'm that important to you?
P: You're the most important person for me.
P: Mekala, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me? Don't be mad at me anymore.
M: Yes. If I didn't have you, I wouldn't be standing here. You gave me another chance at life.
M: Speaking of, when did you start liking me?
P: From the very first day, probably.
M: You're crazy. That's not true. Back then you still hated me. Why else would you trick me?
P: Well I don't know if back then I tricked you because I hated you or because I wanted you to stay with me.
M: You're so bad/evil.
P: Well if I wasn't bad, I wouldn't be able to handle you.
P: Wait, hold that smile!

ABF2016

sarNie Egg
I can't believe it ends this Friday. Really want them to have another lakorn together. can't get them out of my head, I'm obsessed with these two. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So Komchadluek interviewed Bella and one of the questions they asked her was how was working with Andrew? I thought her answer was pretty cute so thought I'd share it with the Andrew fans here.

Q: How was it working with Andrew?

B: The first time I met P'Andrew I thought he was very much an adult, mature and serious. He's such a gentleman and very respectful. It made me shy? Because before, all of my p'eks have been James, Mark, and Boy and I probably don't have to explain what their personalities are lol. So when I met P'Andrew and I've never met anyone like him before I was tense at first. But after working together for a bit, we got comfortable enough to let our real personalities show and so we began having a lot of fun together. It made me learn a lot about him.

Q: Did you know how famous Andrew is before this?

B: Yes. He was like the Nadech/James Ji combined back then. People told me he's got an artist's? temperament. But once I got to work with him, he's not like that at all. He's adorable and a cute person. There are times when he wants to be alone but it's because he wants to rest. Working with P'Andrew is very easy and a joyful experience. He's helped and taught me a lot. For example all of the action scenes, he's an expert, so he's the one that taught me. Also he's always careful of my safety.

ABF2016

sarNie Egg
Thanks jeanie1. As a long-time fan of Andrew, I was not surprised to hear that he was a gentlemen. But what frustrates me the most with Andrew is that he rarely kisses any of his n'eks and I'm not talking about lip to lip kisses, I'm referring to simple kisses on the cheek. The dude is too conservative  :girlmad:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love how in the last epi when they couldn't be public together, it was Mekala who was most upset lols, and the past two epi she was mad at him lols. It's so cute how they sneak to meet with each other

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Just started this show! Love love love it! But can I just vent how impatient I am with the baddies?? Like why the hell did they focus on the aunt and cousin so much? Hahaha. Like in what ways were they funny? And how were they more interesting than all the other baddies?? Like even Annie or the secretary girl is more interesting. But nooooo. They give 10-15 mins to them each episode. And their acting is very painful to watch. :/ The aunt acted in Raak Boon and I loved her there. But omg. Here she is just plain annoying. I used the fast forward button but even then I am annoyed. Omg. Hahaha.

But this story is quite flimsy. Like there were so many plotholes and Lala was kidnapped 1928279922 times in this show. Hahaha. I'd strengthen security after the third time or something.

But I have to say, I love Lala as a character. So strong and funny and unafraid to be herself. And to speak up and defend herself. Used to get so annoyed when the nangek lets herself be trampled by others. Now I love it when the nangrai or praek challenges Lala. She never loses. Hehehe.