[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Whoever wrote this script must've been on some strong drugs. I mean STRONG drugs, like strong enough to kill a whole bunch of brain cells. I think I can feel my own brain cells dying just watching it. Not one single thing about the plot makes sense and they made Paya pretty dumb. I ignored it for the first 7 episodes for Andrew but his face can only do so much.

I don't think I would watch this if it wasn't for Andrew and Bella. I just wanted to stay in the Andrew/Bella cuteness bubble damn it.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just watch this for the laugh really. I don't really care much for the storyline but honestly, for me, I'm love Bella more after this serie because is a new whole role for her and she did well. She make me laugh every single episode. Some says that she overreacted and look fake. She was fine with me. I enjoy her screen present. Andrew is cute but you know is James Ji that make a better pair with Bella though. Andrew is good but I'm more on team JIRANEE...hahaha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG these past two episodes are hilarious. Poor Rin really believes she's a "na kha Sao" and Paya is just like "OMG this thing is getting blown out of proportion." But it's also sad that Rin is getting harassed and physically harm over this.

I hope she won't be too mad at him when she remembers. I hope she listens to her heart and know that he meant well and has true feelings for her.

I can't stand Annie, her facial expressions are so ugly and evil. She doesn't even love Paya, she just wanna win over Mekala.

I'm confused about her friend. Didn't she and Paya's friend figure out that the aunt was the bad one wanting the farm for herself and not Paya? Why is she still hanging with the aunt and planning things with the aunt?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Khun Prem is taking revenge back - hilarious how she hits one to the next that mistreated her while she was a patient in the hospital.  

I swear - my love for Bella is growing to the max!

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
jeanie1 said:
Whoever wrote this script must've been on some strong drugs. I mean STRONG drugs, like strong enough to kill a whole bunch of brain cells. I think I can feel my own brain cells dying just watching it. Not one single thing about the plot makes sense and they made Paya pretty dumb. I ignored it for the first 7 episodes for Andrew but his face can only do so much.

I don't think I would watch this if it wasn't for Andrew and Bella. I just wanted to stay in the Andrew/Bella cuteness bubble damn it.

LOL!  I'll join you in Andrew and Bella cuteness.
JennieN said:
I just watch this for the laugh really. I don't really care much for the storyline but honestly, for me, I'm love Bella more after this serie because is a new whole role for her and she did well. She make me laugh every single episode. Some says that she overreacted and look fake. She was fine with me. I enjoy her screen present. Andrew is cute but you know is James Ji that make a better pair with Bella though. Andrew is good but I'm more on team JIRANEE...hahaha

Bella role as Mekkala/Prim is very good. Love her as Prim more. She got me laughing. Love James and Bella together but I always been a fan of Andrew. So I'm on team Andrew and Bella.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I need Andrew and Bella to reunite in a better lakorn. And Andrew needs a dramatic role stat like in Tang Parn Kaamathep or Look Mai Klai Ton. They should've followed the old script closer. I mean they even used the old song so the least they could do was not ruin the story.

I want to know which scenes Andrew and Bella improvised. Bella said her and Andrew would just keep on going in their scenes and the director wouldn't cut them off when they went off-script but let them play it out and they only stopped when or the other finally broke character and laughed.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I second that! I need these two in an intense drama. They seemed so comfortable working together. The storyline in this version is going 10 directions then in squares & circles. It's dumb, but I'm enjoying Andrew & Bella together so much.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
lols the storyline is all over the place and the characters are all outrageous and crazy but I love it, I think the characters were built to support this crazy storyline.  And I was expecting a revalation that was cool and like "dun dun dun!!!!" but how she found out in this version was like "omg really?" but of course what did I expect from this wacky storyline.  I'm hoping Rin doesn't stay angry too long, she knows she wants him! lols

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Idk if I like where this ending is going...I don't like Mekala like I do Kru Preem :((, she's mean. But I like how Paya is in her face loving her and not quitting, but what she says and does to him and his facial expression just breaks my heart

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know right…this episode have been sad for Paya but I hope Mekkala will knows how he feels and forgive him.  It's me or I'm starting to feel there is a lot of chemistry between Bella and Andrew.  Andrew looked really cute at some scenes.  They do look very good together.

anyway, I love BELLA in the white dress and the red coat over it.  She looked like a superstar

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Bella and Andrew is so cute together….they are now back together! The scene where Paya jumped in the water to rescue Mekkala was nicely done and sweet

JennieN

sarNie Adult
gloria said:
I dont know about you guys but Im crazy about this couple! They are just too cute together. I dont even care about the storyline.
thats the reason why I watch it.  Andrew and Bella match each other pretty well.  I like them and I think my liking for them grows more as each episode passes.  I think next week will be the ending right?

Oh, the ending song is so nice though