[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

crannberry

sarNie Egg
I think Andrew looks really good in this series. Its been a while since he's looks this good. Love this series so far. Bella is hella funny.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Here you go!
วิมานเมขลา 2542 แคทรียา อิงลิช - จอนนี่ แอนโฟเน่ (16ตอน): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLIY4U4GA8XBoRTWO1nDHOgSWunJyLzO_
Thanks! I just rewatched the bed scene. DAAAAAANG it's hot! Hahaha! I'm convinced it was a real kiss. I hope we'll get some skinship in this version.

I actually didn't care for Bella & was watching for Andrew, but now Bella is growing on me.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I found this on pantip and thought it was cute. Bella's face is really expressive when you see it laid out like this. I hope someone makes a collection of Andrew's "get me away from this crazy chick" looks too. You can see some of it in reaction to Bella's.

http://pantip.com/topic/34780291

I like the script of the old version way more. It's a tighter story but I like both pairings in the cast. Andrew and Bella has the fighting chemistry down pat, but I don't think they can bring the heat like Kat/Johnny.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am enjoying both of Bella's lakorns right now. She's excellent in both. Her "Mekkala" is hilarious. Never seen her in this kind of role before but she's really natural.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone. You got me laughing reading all your comments. Just glad that it 16 pages. Gonna start watching the lakorn. 5 days of Bella. I'm excited. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kat is such a great actress. I've always admired her, but never have I completed any of her lakorns, with the exception of her Genie in the bottle lakorn, and now I've just become a fan!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today's episode had some cuteness between our OTP. When Prim was consoling Paya by holding his hand and laying her head on his shoulder, I was grinning like an idiot.

The scene of her allergic reaction to shrimp was funny. Paya had a difficult time not looking at her shoulder. 555

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There aren't that many sweet scenes so far at all in the original. Haha. Makes me wanna watch this one.

Edit
Okay the lakorn must've read my mind. I just saw a mouth to mouth resuscitation between the leads. Khekhe. And now they're playing in the water together! Paya teaching Mae.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I wonder how the love scene in this version is gonna be like. The one in the original is hawt! Haha. I'm giddy all over! Kat and Johnny have so much chemistry!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That was a real kiss, right??? Then he rolls on top of her hehehehe. Then she kissed him the morning after!

The preview for next episode only showed a forehead kiss WTH!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG - this lakorn is getting too funny thanks to Bella - she's so crazy is hilarious!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
That was a real kiss, right??? Then he rolls on top of her hehehehe. Then she kissed him the morning after!

The preview for next episode only showed a forehead kiss WTH!
Yes! Omg I was sweating. And the way Johnny whispers to her...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yes! Omg I was sweating. And the way Johnny whispers to her...
I know! He whispered on her lips then just went for it. You know the scene where they had a flat tired and had to spend the night under the stars...Johnny was so hot & their chemistry was off the charts.

I'm not expecting much in this version. Ch3 & their stupid censorship crap. Everything is like PG-zero!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes!! He whispered right on her lips and planted a very juicy kiss!! You don't see that often or at all! The closest I've seen is KA in 365WHR, but seriously though even it can't beat Johnny. Haha.

Yes, CH3 and their darn bans. But you know what, I feel like it's being lifted very slowly because we got a few kisses in ARO and in KPJSKHCJ. But even so I don't hope for any kiss in here either because I don't think Andrew has ever done a real kiss. I feel like he's very considerate of his nang'eks.