[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So glad they are not in here! Latest Bella’s interview and she is set to be in Song Sanae Ha, which is Aum’s old lakorn which she will be twins in there....I’m so glad, but she keeps getting challenging roles each time and kudos to Bella, she sure is the it girl right now :)
Did she confirmed that she isn't in this one? Well they announced that the author of BPS is going to start writing Prom Likit today and the lakorn should be ready by 2020 lol.

I still want this lakorn made even if it's not with Pope and Bella..

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The news ppl asked her about the big bosses of the channel didn’t want them in this one, but they are for sure set for Prom Likit.
Oh ok, I think that's a good decision. This story is like the polar opposite of BPS and PL.

I would like to see Great in here but he doesn't fit the northern king type lol. I'm curious to see who Broadcast will cast in here then. Maybe Aum? I think he'll fit the Northern King look.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So glad they are not in here! Latest Bella’s interview and she is set to be in Song Sanae Ha, which is Aum’s old lakorn which she will be twins in there....I’m so glad, but she keeps getting challenging roles each time and kudos to Bella, she sure is the it girl right now :)
Wait. . what ?! They aren't??! Can I celebrate?! Hahaha. But what about Pope?? Can they pull him out too??? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did she confirmed that she isn't in this one? Well they announced that the author of BPS is going to start writing Prom Likit today and the lakorn should be ready by 2020 lol.

I still want this lakorn made even if it's not with Pope and Bella..
Uh 20:20? People are not gonna wait that long. Haha. If they wanna capitalize on Kadate aka Popella's popularity they need to start NOW. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh ok, I think that's a good decision. This story is like the polar opposite of BPS and PL.

I would like to see Great in here but he doesn't fit the northern king type lol. I'm curious to see who Broadcast will cast in here then. Maybe Aum? I think he'll fit the Northern King look.
I agree. Aum would look great.

Carthun

sarNie Egg
Wait, is ist just Bella not in here or both? Would be happy if they would have a better lakorn for a reunion, but Pope has no lakorn lined up other than PL and that doesn't count for me as it is still a long wait. What are the elders waiting for? Pope's fame to die down. I want him in at least 2 new lakorns...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait, is ist just Bella not in here or both? Would be happy if they would have a better lakorn for a reunion, but Pope has no lakorn lined up other than PL and that doesn't count for me as it is still a long wait. What are the elders waiting for? Pope's fame to die down. I want him in at least 2 new lakorns...
Well for now they just said not Bella right?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I heard he might have one with taew. Its not confirmed yet though

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can we. . . erase Bella's name?? Hahhaa. Jk. Jk.