[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Same in the middle east. I have a colleague whose sister was forced to married her rapist. He was her brothers bestfriend. Her parents forced her back to Jordan so that she would marry him. Very sad.
That is sad. Lord. How dark and sad. The middle east is a very dark, bizarre and STRICT place though. I’ve met Muslim people and gosh— they’re so dead serious people you cannot joke with lmao! They’ll murder you or something lol they have this very serious/animosity persona. I feel suffocated around them lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That is sad. Lord. How dark and sad. The middle east is a very dark, bizarre and STRICT place though. I’ve met Muslim people and gosh— they’re so dead serious people you cannot joke with lmao! They’ll murder you or something lol they have this very serious/animosity persona. I feel suffocated around them lol
There are very nice people as well. I travelled to a few country and they were very nice. I mean there are some that are strict and scary but most are very humble. Sometime after listening to how they lived, you come to understand. Not everyone can choose their own religion or lifestyle. :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
There are very nice people as well. I travelled to a few country and they were very nice. I mean there are some that are strict and scary but most are very humble. Sometime after listening to how they lived, you come to understand. Not everyone can choose their own religion or lifestyle. :)
For sure hahha not everyone is mean but those Muslims that I met despite how nice they are carry this air of very serious tune idk how to describe it, just very serious. Very religious.

I know warfare has changed people in the middle east but muslim is a very serious religion from what I’ve encountered. :(

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
......Nope. Not going to support this. The storyline got my head in the gutter. Sorry Pope Bella, love you guys but even you guys can’t save me from watching this insane 5? Line love story disaster? Ch3 don’t know how to handle popular couples. I have noticed all the couples I liked just fade after the second or third lakorn they star together. That’s disheartening, I would never want to be koojin with anyone if I was a Thai celebrity. Buh bye WKK. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
......Nope. Not going to support this. The storyline got my head in the gutter. Sorry Pope Bella, love you guys but even you guys can’t save me from watching this insane 5? Line love story disaster? Ch3 don’t know how to handle popular couples. I have noticed all the couples I liked just fade after the second or third lakorn they star together. That’s disheartening, I would never want to be koojin with anyone if I was a Thai celebrity. Buh bye WKK. Lol
Haha. Right. This lakorn, the synopsis alone, is the epitome of a headache lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are they really confirmed for this lakorn? I hope Bella backs off, she needs to do a modern lakorn to change things up.
Yup both confirmed. Me too I love Popella, but I secretly wish one of them backs out. . or both. Haha. I've even wished for it to not happen all together. Hahaha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
We're complaining now, but watch us squat on this thread once they start filming lol. Who knows guys, they might change it up a bit or add more romance. They can't change the ending cause they're all historical figures but the middle can be beefed up on romance. And P'Mai is the director. He's the one that added all those hair sniffing, close up staring scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We're complaining now, but watch us squat on this thread once they start filming lol. Who knows guys, they might change it up a bit or add more romance. They can't change the ending cause they're all historical figures but the middle can be beefed up on romance. And P'Mai is the director. He's the one that added all those hair sniffing, close up staring scenes.

Haha. Look at us now. We here already.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
You're right. I trust P'Mai and Popella. I don't trust the plot but if its P'Mai directing and more sniffing..I'm in.

@phatman tho..that girl like to say the opposite of what she wants. :rolleyes: and she hanging around in PL thread too when she said earlier that she wouldn't. Tisk tisk tisk hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're right. I trust P'Mai and Popella. I don't trust the plot but if its P'Mai directing and more sniffing..I'm in.

@phatman tho..that girl like to say the opposite of what she wants. :rolleyes: and she hanging around in PL thread too when she said earlier that she wouldn't. Tisk tisk tisk hahaha
Hahaha. Don't you know, I hate 'em with a passion!!

#phatspeaksoppositelanguage
#itrulydonotlikesmartthough