[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hmmm...*I kinda like it and hate it LOL

Like because Popella but dislike because the plot. I don't mind them in historical because I love historical clothing, Thai, Chinese, Korean, British, Japanese..you name it. I actually don't mind Bella in historical Lakorn as long as the clothing is different and time period.

But that plot though...I just don't know. I feel like its like that one lakorn Rita and Rome did with Joy as the baddie. But I'm just gonna sit back and relax. See how this will play out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm...*I kinda like it and hate it LOL

Like because Popella but dislike because the plot. I don't mind them in historical because I love historical clothing, Thai, Chinese, Korean, British, Japanese..you name it. I actually don't mind Bella in historical Lakorn as long as the clothing is different and time period.

But that plot though...I just don't know. I feel like its like that one lakorn Rita and Rome did with Joy as the baddie. But I'm just gonna sit back and relax. See how this will play out.
I'm suppose to be boycotting this lakorn. . .but here I am. . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Geez :rolleyes: crazy girl alerts lol
#popella4everfor1hourthenit'sgotbella
Hehehe

...but on another note I'm not gonna trust that news until I hear it from Pope or Bella's mouth.
CAUGHT ME AGAIN!

I MUST RUN AWAY! HAHA.

Yeah, even Pope says he's not sure yet. They only confirmed one is Prom Likit.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess what goes around comes around. All that trash talk about MK and NY reuniting ALL the time. . . .? Yeah. Hahaha.
MK koojin sucks so bad tho. 0 chemistry whatsoever in absolutely nothing. No amount of kissing scenes can save them from that dry "Noona-dongsaeng" feel. At least Yawnie pair Yadech had some chem in Duang Jai Akkanee and sucky GRGR. People went overboard with NY and that has made them loose charm. I am afraid they will do the same with Pope and Bella.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
MK koojin sucks so bad tho. 0 chemistry whatsoever in absolutely nothing. No amount of kissing scenes can save them from that dry "Noona-dongsaeng" feel. At least Yawnie pair Yadech had some chem in Duang Jai Akkanee and sucky GRGR. People went overboard with NY and that has made them loose charm. I am afraid they will do the same with Pope and Bella.
55555 everytime I read your desscript had me rolling :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I'll be ok with Popella continuously pairing as long as they have great chemistry and are compatible to the level of Ken/Anne. Hehe. So far only Great/Matt are up to that level in my opinion (even though Matt isn't that great with kiss scenes haha).

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It took them 3 years from the start of filming BPS to air so yeah...This one should be even harder to film than BPS because it has war and battle scenes and feels more grander. They're going to do this one in case Prom Likit isn't written by the end of the year because Rom Paeng keeps saying I could finish by the end of year, I could finish in 5 years. Who knows? If Prom Likit is done or close to being done, they'll do that one. If it's not anywhere near done, they'll do this one. Whichever one it is, it'll be at least 2-3 years before we see them again.

They're definitely not doing both close to one another because P'Mai has to direct it and both will be big productions.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It took them 3 years from the start of filming BPS to air so yeah...This one should be even harder to film than BPS because it has war and battle scenes and feels more grander. They're going to do this one in case Prom Likit isn't written by the end of the year because Rom Paeng keeps saying I could finish by the end of year, I could finish in 5 years. Who knows? If Prom Likit is done or close to being done, they'll do that one. If it's not anywhere near done, they'll do this one. Whichever one it is, it'll be at least 2-3 years before we see them again.

They're definitely not doing both close to one another because P'Mai has to direct it and both will be big productions.
Great to know. Like I said, I don't mind seeing Popella again but its just the plot but who know how thing will turn out like so I'm not gonna judge much here.

Look at JJ and Taew, they got b2b lakorns and no one is complaining so if in 2 or 3 years to see Popella, thats fine by me hehe.

...but then I'm still waiting for the official announcement from them. If they are confirmed, there's nothing we can do but support and hopefully P'Mai will change a few thing. If not them, or just one confirmed, I'm cool with that too.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Since nobody's posting about Wiang Kum Kam itself yet, here's a copy-paste from google lol.
Wiang Kum Kam is an historic settlement and archaeological site along the Ping River, which was built by King Mangrai the Great as his capital before he moved it to Chiang Mai. It was flooded and abandoned more than 700 years ago; that move became more understandable in 2005, when the ancient city was flooded three separate times as the river overflowed its banks in that area of Chiang Mai.

About King Mangrai:

Mangrai was the 25th king of Ngoenyang (an early kingdom of the Northern Thai people from the 7th through 13th centuries AD) and the first king of Lanna (an Indianized state centered in present-day Northern Thailand from the 13th to 18th centuries). He established a new city, Chiang Mai, as the capital of the Lanna Kingdom (1296–1558). Lan Na emerged strong enough in the 15th century to rival the Ayutthaya Kingdom, with whom wars were fought.