[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone post up the summary to this lakorn? I've never seen the old version. So far, the drama is rolling good..although, Por is handsome, I agree with some of you - he's a bit too old for her. Kinda creepy. Oh, and how many episodes are showing a week?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cecilia, it should be the other way around. James does look younger than por to be playing his older brother. I really like james in here..too bad he can't get with nang ek lol

This lakorn comes on 2 days a week every mon-tues

cecilia

Staff member
Really .. i feel bad when he has that hopeless expression on .. i almost want to jump in to give him a hug and marry him myself (since i have a thing for men in uniform lol)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i do too. men in uniform is so attractive. this is one of the lakorn where i want the supporting to end up with the lead lol feel bad for james..he would be cute for mew

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
i don kno why but the n'ek looks like Por's sister instead of his love interest to me...way too young for him. I've only watched a couple of clips with Por and he was alright. Hopefully this gets subbed and i can see his acting. The plot looks interesting as well

little

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is good feel sorry for james i like the parents of por gf they are funny. wow lots of period lakorns i'm watching which normally im not fan of. ksd andrew,this one pp with kwan i had to ff the music and stuffs scares me it;s like a scary movie i'm such a weakie when it comes to ghostly stuffs.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
yeah Tinah i agree she does resemble Joy R alot her talking tone and her acting are the same see how Joy in duang ta sawan.
Mew and Joy can pass as sister's.

That's what I was thinking too. Especially when Mew has her in two braids, reminded me of Joy in Ban Sai Thong.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: ThaiMovieLover
Me too! I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I should
skip school on Monday and Tuesday to just watch episode 2 & 3.
Ha. That would be crazy of me.But I did woke up early last
Tuesday to watched episode 1 and I didn't even go to school
too.But i did got an excused why too.ha.

To Anyone:
Is she really just 15 in reality?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At: ThaiMovieLover
Me too! I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I should
skip school on Monday and Tuesday to just watch episode 2 & 3.
Ha. That would be crazy of me.But I did woke up early last
Tuesday to watched episode 1 and I didn't even go to school
too.But i did got an excused why too.ha.

To Anyone:
Is she really just 15 in reality?
She just turn 16 but Mew looks mature for her age but her images look like a younger version of Joy Rinlanee, in bansai tong
Joy had her two platted hairdo, both girls resemble even in acting and tone of voice.

cecilia

Staff member
The grandma is hilarious 'AMERICAN PPL CALLED IT GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND NOT FRIEND' lol

i like how the two brother said things to Wi's guyfriend -- 'WIC NEEDS SOMEONE TO TAKE LEAD AND ABLE TO HANDLE HER' can you do this?

Poor guys - Wic is one tough girl -- turning both down!

Tomorrow is the kidnap, can't wait!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh kidnap scene is tommorow! i cant believe Wi's own brother came up with the whole plan lol but its kind of wrong how he would like his own friend "torture" his sister though. ugh, i feel bad for james! i would love for him to get with wi.

Mew look so girly to be playing a tomboyish role. i like her though

krazydara

sarNie Egg
so im impressed with her acting i was kinda comparing her acting and mint n acting omg... mew did a lot better than i expected.