[Ch3] Wahn Jai Nai Grajok (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

I remember reading it on Spict Forum. He's still really new, because of the scandal he lost a lot of followers on IG and has a lot of people anti him now. Apparently he insulted transexuals and he even had to close his IG. There were 2,000 comments of angry people and anti pages of him. Ae was very angry, some said he threw Denkhun out of his house, Ae said Denkhun will be punished. Ae likes good people under him to do what he says.

If Denkhun is like this at the beginning of his career, I don't wanna see how he is in the future lol. 

Awe really??? Good looks don't always come with a good personality. I mean he has every right to think what he wants to think about transvestites, and that doesn't necessarily mean he's an awful person, but to publicly make it known was a dumb move. He should've known, he's a star now so no more saying what you wanna say. Things that'll get you in trouble anyway....=(. I had such admiration for him. I still think he's hot, but it'll take a while for me to admire him like I did before. Denkhun, Denkhun. SMH. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Exactly. He shouldn't share that publicly, I just don't like it that he would just say that to the whole world. I like stars that don't say anything negative publicly so after this scandal I just plain didn't like him.  :thumbdown: I find it really arrogant of him. 
Sigh. Guess I won't be watching this one.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwies, really!? That's a bummer, I was wanting to watch this lakorn for him ... but now, not so sure.
He is so hot though .... awwwww. Guess you can't judge a book on the cover forreal.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I really enjoy watching these two leads and the lakorn is something different. Awe disappointing reading all the comments about what New did, but I hope he learn his lesson. He is such an eye candy. I don't want him to disappear so soon from the lakorn world. this is the only lakorn I enjoy watching atm.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
admin should move this lakorn to old lakorn section na