[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
finally finished watching episode 1. :D And I love it! Like many of ya have say Marie's voice is annoy but i think her acting
did improve. can't wait for episode 2 to come out on Friday. Aw..Is Boy already falling for her? hahah... Waiting to see
if she comes out of the house. aww.. cute!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
finally finished watching episode 1. :D And I love it! Like many of ya have say Marie's voice is annoy but i think her acting
did improve. can't wait for episode 2 to come out on Friday. Aw..Is Boy already falling for her? hahah... Waiting to see
if she comes out of the house. aww.. cute!
I don't think he falls for Marie yet..he only think she's a good person because she find so many ways to help her family out financiially...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just saw the last 10 minutes of today episode. Hopefully that guy who protect boy doesnt die in tomorrow episode. It will be sad if he does.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I loving this lakorn but does anyone know whi subbing it...i really hate watching and can't underatand a thing lol now i'm in epi3 and deciding should i watch epi4 or not...

mylove.

sarNie Egg
I loving this lakorn but does anyone know whi subbing it...i really hate watching and can't underatand a thing lol now i'm in epi3 and deciding should i watch epi4 or not...
I added the lakorn to Viki and started segmenting EP1. I might stop since no one is interested in helping and I can't do it all by myself since I can't even sub it from Thai to English. So if anyone is interested in helping please let me know on Viki otherwise I'm just going to abandon it. =(

I just finished the first episode and so far I like it. It's cute and refreshing.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My two favorite scenes from today episode.

The "Boy copys every moves Marie do" scene. :D Too cute and funny.
Boy just makes me laugh. He looks so gay! hahaha.
It starts at 3:10 till 7:25

c: gappkoo at yt.

The "accidently kiss on the cheek from Marie to Boy" scene. :)
Na'ruk!!! :wub: :kiss3:
It starts at 4:10 till 7:25

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
My two favorite scenes from today episode.

The "Boy copys every moves Marie do" scene. :D Too cute and funny.
Boy just makes me laugh. He looks so gay! hahaha.
It starts at 3:10 till 7:25

The "accidently kiss on the cheek from Marie to Boy" scene. :)
Na'ruk!!! :wub: :kiss3:
It starts at 4:10 till 7:25

lol, it's funy cause marie was looking everywhere in boy's face like shee wanna kiss him. ahah ..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^i agree with both of you girls here! those were my favorite scenes to, from today's epi. Are we the only one that is enjoying this lakorn? I actually find myslef loving barie a lot. And this lakorn definitely is really cute and adorable. :) Waiting for tommorow epi.