❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well I saw a hint on Twitter about who the p’ek could be. Not sure if it’s reliable or not but they said it’s a p’ek she’s worked with before and gave the hint of “M”. Considering that, the possibilities are Mario, Mark, or Mai Warit. Maybe even James Ma if they are counting last names. Woahhh i would be soooo down for a MintMario reunion and for sureee would be down for M&M.

rae

sarNie Adult
It'd be nice if it was Mark, but I think it's gonna be Mai. I read somewhere that Mario only accepts one lakorn at a time, and he's already working on the one with Yaya right now.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If it is Mark, I would be shocked and lowkey happy lol. I feel like that would cause a lot of buzz and even help with ratings. I really want to see Mint be great. Plus, I really do want them to reunite after all these years. I thought they were super cute together. I really don’t want Mai and like someone mentioned, Mario only does one Lakorn at a time. Mark only has his lakorn with Taew since he’s done with the one with Kao....just something to consider and to be hopeful for haha.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone who knows if Mark and Mint are okay with each other? I'm disappointed that their last lakorn before their fallout was cancelled due to being like against Thai government and police.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Goodness I hope it’s not with freaking Mai W. Nothing against the dude but seriously he should not be playing lead. His the type of lead where it gets left in the back burner. Please stop!

holy sh*t I would be shocked if it’s with Mark lol he’s really only have one lakorn currently, but he needs a new refreshing N’ek he hasn’t worked with in a long time.:celebrate16::cheer::thumbup:

I hope this is a more serious production. I hate comedy/goofy productions Mint’s been stuck in.
p’Da needs to give Mint a complete makeover!

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one who dont want markmint reunion? :confused12:sorry but i feel like there will only bring more -neg. I want her with Great.
The news about her new praek, someone she worked with before, nothing confimed yet its just the fans speculation.

I dont know why but my instincts say she is leaving ch3

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only one who dont want markmint reunion? :confused12:sorry but i feel like there will only bring more -neg. I want her with Great.
The news about her new praek, someone she worked with before, nothing confimed yet its just the fans speculation.

I dont know why but my instincts say she is leaving ch3

I would love an Mteam reunion....

I feel she won't leave ch3. She is comfortable and complicent.....she is more serious about her business now since ch3 keeps replacing her for kim and yaya

I would love her to join 1hd or Gmm

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just think mint isn’t even into acting anymore so either she’ll stop and leave Ch3 or stay and let them give her crap roles and lakorns until she really wants to leave.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anyone who knows if Mark and Mint are okay with each other? I'm disappointed that their last lakorn before their fallout was cancelled due to being like against Thai government and police.
I think a couple of months ago he said something like he wouldn’t mind working with her again. I honestly think it could work because look at Kimmy working with her ex that she cheated on. They are keeping it professional and seems like both have moved on from the situation. MarkMint could do the same but their situation was a little more sensitive so I’m not sure if they would be willing to do it. Also I think mint would get tons of hate if they did pair up again but who knows what the future could be like.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Only time will tell. A fans wrote on twitter that this drama will start filming at the end of this year and the cast will have workshop in Oct. A long time considering ch3 announce lots of new drama, thats why some Thai fans guess she will be in different channel, like waiting for her contract to expire

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Only time will tell. A fans wrote on twitter that this drama will start filming at the end of this year and the cast will have workshop in Oct. A long time considering ch3 announce lots of new drama, thats why some Thai fans guess she will be in different channel, like waiting for her contract to expire
Wow I wonder cause she doesn’t have any lakorns right now since she just closed out the one with Alek. I can’t really see her leaving them but who knows.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
She needs a revenge role!!! Ken T would be the perfect p'ek for that genre with her!!! Lol I'm dying for them to pair up damn it.