[CH3] Ubat Rai Ubat Rak (TV Scene) : Masu Junyangdikul / Mo Monchanok

Anh

sarNie Egg
GOSHHH I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA. It is sooo good but so underrated. Can anyone tell me where can i watch in eng sub. I've found one from dailymotion but only up to ep2. I really love the characters it was meant for themmm. Shipping Mong and Jit really hard rn :nut::crybaby2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I can’t handle the sweetness!!!! :aaaaa::icon12: Mo and Masu are my new koo jin. They perfectly complement each other both in terms of physical appearance and chemistry. Even their names match! I really wish to see them in a second lakorn, but it’s so heartbreaking that Masu will be leaving Ch.3. The wasted potential between these two. :sad6:

Omg I can’t handle the sweetness!!!! :aaaaa::icon12: Mo and Masu are my new koo jin. They perfectly complement each other both in terms of physical appearance and chemistry. Even their names match! I really wish to see them in a second lakorn, but it’s so heartbreaking that Masu will be leaving Ch.3. The wasted potential between these two. :sad6:
They are so cute together. :icon12: I didn't expect much chemistry from them at first but here I am with smiling every these two are on screen. :love: And the kiss is so romantic. The new normal kiss

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
GOSHHH I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA. It is sooo good but so underrated. Can anyone tell me where can i watch in eng sub. I've found one from dailymotion but only up to ep2. I really love the characters it was meant for themmm. Shipping Mong and Jit really hard rn :nut::crybaby2:
English subs will be updated here:

Anh

sarNie Egg

OMGGG THANKS SO MUCH. I also watched from elle sub but only up to ep 2. Hope this website will sub faster, this is interestingg✨✨

Anh

sarNie Egg
o

oh noo, just found out thippy has dropped this lakorn. im so saddd

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Many people are cursing Mong right now, but I must say that I actually enjoy this aggressive side of him. He’s being irrational, but I just love the classic trope of a vengeful pra’ek and innocent nang’ek. :nut: I expected the reveal to come sooner so we could get more of these intense moments between Mong and Jit. With the finale airing next week though, I feel like it’s too rushed and Mong’s change in emotions is less realistic. In only three episodes, he went from being head over heels in love with Jit to hating her to wanting her back. He should have to work harder for her forgiveness. Too bad there’s little chance of Masu reuniting with Mo in a proper slap/kiss lakorn. :crybaby2:

Bts: http://instagr.am/p/COWyAKRBi00/