❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling p'ek is Mario. I remember in an interview somewhere that he has 2 upcoming but can't reveal yet. He was asked if it was for Anne? And he said Anne did ask if he's available but we'll just have to wait and see. That's a coy answer that says yes imo.
I'd be down for this team up, I hope it ends up going this way.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling p'ek is Mario. I remember in an interview somewhere that he has 2 upcoming but can't reveal yet. He was asked if it was for Anne? And he said Anne did ask if he's available but we'll just have to wait and see. That's a coy answer that says yes imo.
sorry to ask but please when was this interview i mean was it long ago or recently ? just curious to know :D

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
A couple of months back? Here I just googled Mario and Anne and this one popped up. It's not the same one I saw before? but it says the same thing really.

http://daily.khaosod.co.th/view_new...nid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE55MHdOaTB3T1E9PQ==

It's the last paragraph.
Q: We heard Anne T. asked for your queue too right?
A: Yes, have to wait to see what's what. (Not sure how to exactly translate "Ror doo wa yang ngai.)

So it's not in any way a confirmation that's why I said it was just my feeling. I mean I hope I'm right too cause I want to see them together but we'll see.

He also talks a bit bout Pa'Jaew and Ruk Diew Kong Janjira first. There he said Pa'Jaew asked about his queue too but no project for sure yet. Hasn't heard anything about Ruk Diew. So to me the one for Anne sounds more positive cause he didn't outright deny it and since Anne only works on one project at a time I figured this was a good bet.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't wanna get my hopes up but that would be awesome! I'm not a big fan of Mario but he's fun to look at lol. They look so cute together.

P

PrincessKarina

I don't wanna get my hopes up but that would be awesome! I'm not a big fan of Mario but he's fun to look at lol. They look so cute together.
You are funny! Mario is eye candy for me girl! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Yes they do look cute together! Mew is little so she matches just about any p'ek! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Lol he is definitely good looking but I don't know why I'm not into any of his lakorns so far. Hopefully if he's in here I might like him
Yes you might! Especially with our girl Mew! Lol :) Even though Mario hasn't done an exceptional lakorn/role, he is just so eye candy for me! :)

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
The chances of them pairing up is pretty high. Anne, Paajaew and Nok Sinjai all requested for Mario and Mew's queues individually at the same time and Mario just confirmed in his recent interview today that he had to decline Paajaew and Nok Sinjai yet he has two new lakorns that he can't reveal yet. I'll take that as a sign that he's queues locked with Anne's production.

P

PrincessKarina

The chances of them pairing up is pretty high. Anne, Paajaew and Nok Sinjai all requested for Mario and Mew's queues individually at the same time and Mario just confirmed in his recent interview today that he had to decline Paajaew and Nok Sinjai yet he has two new lakorns that he can't reveal yet. I'll take that as a sign that he's queues locked with Anne's production.
Yay! I hope so! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I can't wait for the confirmation! I'm excited to see Mew work with Anne, she really reminds me of her.
I remember Mario said the first actress he wanted to work with in a lakorn was Anne but of course it didn't happen so I'm happy he's finally working with P' Anne even though she is only the producer, I've seen pics Anne posting pics with him too so maybe she wanted him for awhile.

I'm thinking them together at the food festival is a clue. Anne did that with Jma and Kim too

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I can't wait for the confirmation! I'm excited to see Mew work with Anne, she really reminds me of her.
I remember Mario said the first actress he wanted to work with in a lakorn was Anne but of course it didn't happen so I'm happy he's finally working with P' Anne even though she is only the producer, I've seen pics Anne posting pics with him too so maybe she wanted him for awhile.

I'm thinking them together at the food festival is a clue. Anne did that with Jma and Kim too
Oh cute! I hope it's true then about Mario and Mew. But I remembered seeing pictures of Anne and Mario but uh Anne was too mature and older looking for Mario back then. Forget today! Ha ha. Anne can pass as Mario's mother in a lakorn if she wants to! Lol. They are 12 years apart but Anne has always looked mature for her age. I'm happy Mario's wish may finally come true. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh cute! I hope it's true then about Mario and Mew. But I remembered seeing pictures of Anne and Mario but uh Anne was too mature and older looking for Mario back then. Forget today! Ha ha. Anne can pass as Mario's mother in a lakorn if she wants to! Lol. They are 12 years apart but Anne has always looked mature for her age. I'm happy Mario's wish may finally come true. :)
Lol right I can never picture Anne with these boys.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol right I can never picture Anne with these boys.
Yes the age gap is a bit much! Plus she is one who looks older or maturer than her age. Not that she looks bad either. Matter of fact I think Anne looks good for her age. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is there nothing about what the lakorn might be about though? I hope its a good storyline, I can't wait for Anne to finish LR so we can hear about this!

farsar

sarNie Egg
prin suparat's asianfuse wiki says he is in some unknown project with mew nitta or this is another one?