❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Actually it does cuz who’s more famous at ch3? Mark or Peter? So the more prominent role goes to Mark

But u guys like peter lol cuz u guys like him but his role was meant to play 2nd regardless
I don’t think so lol cause in KC yaya would be first since she’s more famous and it revolved around her. Or was she the first? I can’t remember.

It’s usually the guy first even if it doesn’t revolve around him. But in this case with Peter and Mark, Mark was first considering he had a bigger role (its about chasing a younger guy, wouldn’t make sense for peter to get that role). Lol i don’t even make sense right now. But only sometimes will i see the nang ek first.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It was Anne's stupidity. Haha. ARO was suppose revolve around Anne, but she chose to give it to Mark which to me didn't make sense at all because it's about her courting a younger boy. . . why is Mark the lead?? Even she put herself THIRD in line when she should've been first.
Lol

Bc if she didn’t do that she wouldn’t get a chance to work with Mark lmaoooo see her obvious crush on him lmao!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No, but those people that aren’t relevant, already vanished from the industry I don’t wanna waste my breath on lol it’s no use for me hahha u can still cherish them but they’re not relevant lol

I am honestly only focused on the prime actors and their current status with who is most hot and handsome lol supporting people I don’t wanna waste time on bc they will never get much spotlight or recognition so I don’t wanna be hunting for their stuff to watch lol

I really thought we were gonna discuss hotness based on current p’ek, not outdated stuff lol
Talent my dear. Talent. I don't waste time watching people who can't act. Haha. Some of these prime time actors/actresses get their position because of connections.

xodxo

I don’t think so lol cause in KC yaya would be first since she’s more famous and it revolved around her. Or was she the first? I can’t remember.
Actually you’re wrong lol Yaya is way more popular but the p’ek is always the LEAD intro unless it’s some unknown/lowgrade p’ek then the n’ek will get 1st intro lol

It’s usually the guy first even if it doesn’t revolve around him. But in this case with Peter and Mark, Mark was first considering he had a bigger role (its about chasing a younger guy, wouldn’t make sense for peter to get that role). Lol i don’t even make sense right now. But only sometimes will i see the nang ek first.
Lol Pranon is 1st p’ek, Boss is 2nd lol that’s simple 55

xodxo

That's why I say Anne is an MK/Mark bias. She play with Mark one more time I'm gonna bail on her and start an Anti-Anne club. Haha.
Lmaoooooooo she needs hot people dude lol she only picks top notch LMAO!

She is very bias in that she picks Alisters only lol I don’t think she’s Mark bias lol ahaha

But I want Mark in here with Mew lol so back off!!! 555

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually you’re wrong lol Yaya is way more popular but the p’ek is always the LEAD intro unless it’s some unknown/lowgrade p’ek then the n’ek will get 1st intro lol

Lol Pranon is 1st p’ek, Boss is 2nd lol that’s simple 55
This male hierarchy gets annoying.