❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I didn’t watch Chorm/Pol’s version of Sai See Plerng, but Alek’s Character was supposed to be annoying, a jerk, and undecisive. Alek has came a long way from supporting to lead roles and has grown into a more rounded actor then most. Some lead actors still doesn’t have the acting chop that Alek has. I think Ann should cast all new actors in her new lakorns. Maybe I’ll finish her lakorn for once. Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Somehow, I saw a picture of Mew and Ken Phupoom. Perhaps our leading man is Ken?? :confused12::confused12:
Or perhaps it just someone, who just want these two to pair up.:p
There was hashtag symbol (#) link to Anne. mew, ken. :confused12::confused12:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Somehow, I saw a picture of Mew and Ken Phupoom. Perhaps our leading man is Ken?? :confused12::confused12:
Or perhaps it just someone, who just want these two to pair up.:p
There was hashtag symbol (#) link to Anne. mew, ken. :confused12::confused12:
Do you have the link? I’ll read and translate if need to lol

xodxo

Hm, first one is a fan requesting for Mew and Ken for the new remake of Song Sanae Ha.

Second one, people are cheering to see which ch3 actress will get to do the remake of Song Sanae Ha again.

~~
I would definitely love for Mew to do Song Sanae Ha! She would make a fierce and sassy twin and another very innocent twin! But damn, I don’t want Ken P yet lol no...hahaha. Who’s going to be the lucky new pra’nang for Maker Family?!? I would be more okay with James Ji!

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hm, first one is a fan requesting for Mew and Ken for the new remake of Song Sanae Ha.

Second one, people are cheering to see which ch3 actress will get to do the remake of Song Sanae Ha again.

~~
I would definitely love for Mew to do Song Sanae Ha! She would make a fierce and sassy twin and another very innocent twin! But damn, I don’t want Ken P yet lol no...hahaha. Who’s going to be the lucky new pra’nang for Maker Family?!? I would be more okay with James Ji!
:worship2: thanX for the translation !!!!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123- did you ever watched Rak Nakara (w/Taew&mark) ? How was Mew's acting in there??
I’ve seen clips of Mew’s acting in there, but didn’t watch it. She was okay, I wasn’t blown away by her performance, but she wasn’t bad. I cringed a little when she did the ra-bam Thai. She was stiff. I like Mew, but I have not fully finished any of her lakorns. I’ve watched Mew/Pope first lakorn like half way, but dropped it.

xodxo

Still patiently waiting for this!! Geez, could any lakorn take longer than this to confirm?!?!? LOL :p when they have finally revealed p’ek, it better be a jam pack surprise! Lol :p

Ps

February just be over already! I don’t care for you anymore lolz I need March to come sooner for good news to start rolling!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read that China just bought the rights to air Likit Ruk live at the same time with Thailand. LK will probably air sometime in May so I doubt Anne will announce anything about this lakorn any time soon.

xodxo

Read that China just bought the rights to air Likit Ruk live at the same time with Thailand. LK will probably air sometime in May so I doubt Anne will announce anything about this lakorn any time soon.
Yea I heard about that too! Really proud of LR, the cast and for Ch3 to expand their market! Kudos to that! But I think announcing the p’ek is not going to hurt Anne lol they don’t have to start filming right away but at least let us dying fans know who p’ek is!? Please!!!! Lol :D

Oh well—I’ve waited a whole year, maybe 2 lol, a few more months couldn’t do any more damage haha :p

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I’ve noticed that producers who produced one lakorn at a time like Anne or Pe Da of Lakorn Thai tended to announce their new projects after their current ones finished airing.
Don’t want distractions?
I could be wrong.
Yeah, congrats to CH3, Anne, and everyone involved with Likit Ruk.
Anyways, heard that China wants three projects from CH3. LK will be the first, who knows your favorites might be in the other two.

xodxo

Anyways, heard that China wants three projects from CH3. LK will be the first, who knows your favorites might be in the other two.
Haha this just reminds me that if only this deal had went on during the KC wave, Mark and Yaya would have sent Chinese fans over the roof! Lol even without this deal, many Chinese fans became MY shippers and have gone very aggressive shipping them lol XD

About the other two slots, I think it depends if China wants them air at the same time as LR or if they meant the following year lol cuz there’s no way any of Mark’s work would make it. KF doesn’t fit their category plus it doesn’t look like it’ll appeal to Chinese audience but Thais. Thais love action flicks.

Anyhow, counting down til March lol :D

xodxo

My goodness two more days til March!!!!!!!!!! Are there going to be good news at all?!? I know the Anniversary is on March 10th so it’s possible nothing will come out til after that as many stars will get busy preparing for the big show and soccor tournament!

Ps
On a good note, Mew’s new commercial film is so darn cute! Lol all her styles are catchy and pretty! Love the bangs on her on the second style! She should do a Lakorn with bangs! She would look different and def cute!

P

PrincessKarina

My goodness two more days til March!!!!!!!!!! Are there going to be good news at all?!? I know the Anniversary is on March 10th so it’s possible nothing will come out til after that as many stars will get busy preparing for the big show and soccor tournament!

Ps
On a good note, Mew’s new commercial film is so darn cute! Lol all her styles are catchy and pretty! Love the bangs on her on the second style! She should do a Lakorn with bangs! She would look different and def cute!
Yes she looks cute in those bangs! She is so tiny so she gives off that adorable look! She definitely looks more mature this year. Not old just not so much like a little girl! Lol! I will always support her! I also cannot wait for more details on this lakorn!

xodxo

Yes she looks cute in those bangs! She is so tiny so she gives off that adorable look! She definitely looks more mature this year. Not old just not so much like a little girl! Lol! I will always support her! I also cannot wait for more details on this lakorn!
Yes, I don’t think she really has challenged herself yet or at all haha she needs a role that is going to be very challenging!! I hope she will encounter one of those roles soon and that she will be able to emote and pull through all those roller coaster emotions!!!!

She def has grown up this year, 27 she has matured in physical looks but her personality is still very kiddish haha and I think that’s what’s makes her adorable to some guys 555555 :D I think guys prefer girls with a bubbly, girly and cute personality lol it brings color to life or something lol haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's a long commercial lol. She does look cute with bang but she has aged a bit. Being short will help her though. Short girls tend to look younger than their age to me.