❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy - Off topic, but I've learned my lesson ordering online clothing in a small or medium from any company in Asia. You get the package, open it up, and the clothing looks like a kid size. Makes me feel fat when I'm not even that big of a person in real life. My husband is like do they eat over there? I guess we western people just really enjoy our BBQ. LOL

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I couldn’t agree more! I experienced it myself. I don’t know why most Asian prefer super skinny and think that it is pretty! I feel like I’m out of topic here but most Thai actress are super skinny and some are so thin that they don’t have women curve. I personally think Mew look cute in her current state.
I absolutely adore Mew but when she came to her last 3zaap with Taew and Bella, I really thought she had put on a lot of weight. She mentioned she went from 43kg to 49kg lol I was like omg, that’s a huge jump even though compared to the average person she’s still super small. She’s healthy and that’s what’s matters, if you can read Thai, the comments were like “Mew is really big, almost fat now.” Lol I think Thai people are blunt, which is okay sometimes cuz it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re rude. They’re just stating an obvious comment. Lol

I think maybe Asians are nitty picky bc their men aren’t the biggest builds so if their women are big, and if they appear bigger than their men then that’s when people start complaining lol

While, I don’t think you have to be stick skinny or skeleton to be skinny lol but part of an actress is when you look bloated, it kind of distorts the image on viewers on TV. As for Mew, she’s very fine! Ya, very fine! But cuz she naturally has a rounder and bigger face, when she puts on weight it really looks bloated on her. She has mentioned, she’s been trying to lose back the 3kg she put on lol I’m usally not picky but when an actres looks really bloated that’s when I’m like omg— no! No. lol :p

xodxo

@MomRamy - Off topic, but I've learned my lesson ordering online clothing in a small or medium from any company in Asia. You get the package, open it up, and the clothing looks like a kid size. Makes me feel fat when I'm not even that big of a person in real life. My husband is like do they eat over there? I guess we western people just really enjoy our BBQ. LOL
Ditto same here LOL Never trust Asian sizing LMAO!!!!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I absolutely adore Mew but when she came to her last 3zaap with Taew and Bella, I really thought she had put on a lot of weight. She mentioned she went from 43kg to 49kg lol I was like omg, that’s a huge jump even though compared to the average person she’s still super small. She’s healthy and that’s what’s matters, if you can read Thai, the comments were like “Mew is really big, almost fat now.” Lol I think Thai people are blunt, which is okay sometimes cuz it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re rude. They’re just stating an obvious comment. Lol

I think maybe Asians are nitty picky bc their men aren’t the biggest builds so if their women are big, and if they appear bigger than their men then that’s when people start complaining lol

While, I don’t think you have to be stick skinny or skeleton to be skinny lol but part of an actress is when you look bloated, it kind of distorts the image on viewers on TV. As for Mew, she’s very fine! Ya, very fine! But cuz she naturally has a rounder and bigger face, when she puts on weight it really looks bloated on her. She has mentioned, she’s been trying to lose back the 3kg she put on lol I’m usally not picky but when an actres looks really bloated that’s when I’m like omg— no! No. lol :p
You are right. Person will look bigger in television screen rather than in person! Anyway, I hope she can manage to lose weight before they start fitting and filming.

xodxo

I’m just counting down the days til their vacation is over with lol looks like Mark and his people met up with Jma and his manager in Paris!!!! They’ll prob stay in Europe for at least another week and a half!! I don’t think any other country has this long of a vacation break! Like it’s literally over a month long in Thailand?! Wtf?!? Lol!

Just bored so posting cute stuff of Mew doing cute things on her IG lol :p I miss watching real good dramas! I’m praying in advance this new pair is going to spice things up for me! I want real juicy Lakorn!!!!!:coleman:lol :D

P.s I wish they had already given us the name of the Lakorn so I can look up summaries and start reading!

4F5E1DCA-89D5-4BD8-9606-6349FA11CD17.jpeg AAC1C9E7-410B-4188-A236-C40BBE3CC881.jpeg 97A79C24-46E8-451F-9E75-C770CFDE48A2.jpeg
Cr Mews IG

Last edited:

xodxo

Arg!!! Annethong?!? When are you going to announce the title and p’ek?!?!? :mad::BangHead::mad:

Mew has just left Thailand! Guess they won’t be updating anything until after January!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is this one even going to happen anymore? Anne isn't filming anything now cause Likit Ruk is done right? But Mew has one lined up with Pa'Jaew too and Komchadleuk just mentioned it again recently but no updates on that either. If she does the one with Pa'Jaew first, she'll be full with that and the one with Tik.

But if it does, I now want my new discover, Gunn Svasti in here. He's currently in Bunlang Maya and apparently there was news that Anne wanted to work with him. It was from a long time ago but still, possibilities.

xodxo

Eeeks I hope that’s not true cuz I don’t believe Anne would wait for a whole year to get Mews queue only to cancel the project. I don’t think any producer is really active at the moment either. Everyone still looks like they’re in vacay mode! Lolz

Do you have the kom chad leuk article? I’ve been tapping in on Mews fanclub and they don’t have any confirmed source on Mews upcoming Lakorn either besides this one.

I think it’s possible Pajaew might book Mew for his next project bc I heard DRA (with Tik J) should be done by late March so that gives Mew room for this lakron and any second one.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Is this one even going to happen anymore? Anne isn't filming anything now cause Likit Ruk is done right? But Mew has one lined up with Pa'Jaew too and Komchadleuk just mentioned it again recently but no updates on that either. If she does the one with Pa'Jaew first, she'll be full with that and the one with Tik.

But if it does, I now want my new discover, Gunn Svasti in here. He's currently in Bunlang Maya and apparently there was news that Anne wanted to work with him. It was from a long time ago but still, possibilities.

I remember there was a talk about Gunn as well and I really thought it was going to be him starring with Mew in Ann's lakorn.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Actually, I went to look at Mew's Chinese fan page and they translated it.

General ideas:
  • 1.Duay Raeng Atitharn (with Tik) will be finished early 2018 (about Mar-Apr). Mew work happily with P'Tik.She wants to do her best in this remake version. -------- (still on going)
  • 2.New lakorn might start since March, no detailed info.----------- (waiting for detail:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: )
  • 3.New movie is going to shoot from January -------------- (Photo shoot and worship ceremony already happened)
  • 4. Mew will go to Japan join a project for fanday at NHK---------------- (I've notic, she already did this with Kan Kantathavorn and Ananda Everingham recently)
  • 5. She'll achieve the goal of losing weight--------------- ( This is still ongoing)
cr. mewnitthachinesefc

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think she looks fine... but I prefer a healthy weight vs. Underweight

New gen. Pk aren't soo tiny... flower boy rage is over! Thank god!

xodxo

Looks like the time is getting closer to revealing the darn p’ek lol :p and darn title!! Lol :p

xodxo

Mew looks flawless and simply stunning in her new Sudsapda photoshoot! Love the red lips and her in a bun. She’s one of the very few actresses that can look so sexy in a bun and red lips.
96716605-5C3C-4926-AF7F-5E95552D5C95.jpeg
Cr alba/sudsapda

I hope her new character will be dolled up with sexy make up and beautiful fashion!!!!! I’m tired of lazy styles and plain make up.

xodxo

They are cute lol but I don’t want him in here, they can pair up in a separate Lakorn ya know? Lol :p

Anyhow, I hated Alek’s chacarcter in sai See plerng.. he was such an a$$ and was so cruel to Mew, it left a really bad taste in my mouth lol but years have gone by, so hopefully he isn’t so annoying anymore lol I can’t stand him as p’ek.. he comes off very obnoxious... I like him in supporting like that one with matt and film LOL he was dorky hilarious in there LOL :p

xodxo

Mew working on a Sunday in Thailand. Hm, what could this look be for? But I love it when she’s completely dolled up, she looks so much more mature, alluring and sexy! She sends off a different vibe that signals off seductive. Love her! This is one of the looks I want to see her in here!!

The more I pay attention to her, the more I like her. She’s got full luscious lips, a very nice nose with a define bridge and her eyes are really big too! Lord, what a cute and charming face!!:love::icon12:
F501E641-41DF-4CB8-B39A-9949CE2A7852.jpeg
Cr andisoon IG