❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

I’m liking Mews makeup and look for this occasion from today! Love her colored lenses! Love when she dolls up! She’s got likes from other daras too 555

Btw- @PrincessKarina did you say you liked people with full luscious lips? I know you’ve complimented Mark’s luscious lips lol but I think Mew’s got gorgeous luscious and thick juicy lips that are very kissable! Haha :)
View attachment 15481 View attachment 15480 View attachment 15482

Mew to me has one of the best side profile, she’s got that nice nose with a bridge and her upper lip has that nice cubic’s bow and full lips!

View attachment 15483 View attachment 15484
Cr to all respected owners :)
Love these pics too! Yes I love big juicy lips. Not Yaya’s though. (Not meaning to offend anyone) but only giving an example. I like smooth looking lips! But I am not a fan of colored contacts. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
55555 you’re finally watching that? Yep that’s when she was still so slimmmmmmm lol :risas3::facepalm::p I thought she and Tik were banging it with their chemistry too!:pancarta:
No I saw it when it was airing lol. I'm going through Mew withdraw right now so in watching her old ones. I did forget that she had this with Til. Her new one with Tik is Duay Reang Attitarn right?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
No I saw it when it was airing lol. I'm going through Mew withdraw right now so in watching her old ones. I did forget that she had this with Til. Her new one with Tik is Duay Reang Attitarn right?
Yes mam—I hope DRA is just as good!! I hope lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh man that scene where Til took her hair piece out with his mouth was hot!! ANN BETTER ADD SCENES LIKE THAT HERE!!!!

xodxo

Oh man that scene where Til took her hair piece out with his mouth was hot!! ANN BETTER ADD SCENES LIKE THAT HERE!!!!
Well you better go tell her!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3: Jkjk if you are bold enough 55555 I would if my Thai is as good as when writing English and if I didn’t have to worry about spellcheck so much 555555:pancarta:

I’m dying to see their wardrobe and fitting! And to see if their chemistry still existed as much as back during RN days. Lol:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

01772D0C-F848-438F-928F-58F6A4F86777.jpeg

xodxo

What???? No updates lol I don’t want this thread to get pushed to the bottom lol :risas3::celebrate16:

Well— the only thing I’m seeing M&M related is this picture. Lol. Marky liked MewMew’s pic to hang over our thirst I guess. Hahahaha :angel10:

43D451C5-ECEA-433B-A1CA-F6D88F0A1CEC.jpeg
Cr Mew’s IG

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Ugh ... Mews weight is very obvious at today’s event. Idk how I’m feeling but taken by a HUGE surprise. I’m so shocked this girl’s weight is getting out of control. I don’t think I’ve seen any n’ek looking as bloated ever..not kidding! Whew!:eek:

View attachment 15213

Her fingers are just so chubby too! I know you guys will kill me for being so nitty picky but lord! I don’t know how I’m gonna feel on their fitting day! I’m like waiting for Anne to react lol :confused:
View attachment 15214

:eek::rolleyes:o_O
View attachment 15215
Cr rightful owners
Mew is so pretty. I love her. I'm so excited to this lakorn cause I love her with Mark. Plus I ship them since I watched that mv. Their chemistry is too good to waste. I hope they do a slap/kiss lakorn. :pslapandkiss

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Hehe @MONEY youre one of the very fews that actually agrees with me on her weight. Every time I see Mew, it raises a concern for me cuz her weight keeps going up lol I adore her thinner image and body, not gonna lie.

I was so bored knowing a few people are reruning RN so I went back to watch my JN and ML moments! Lmao! Some of my most precious moments of them when Mew was still tiny, thin and just perfectly fit and beautiful! Haha :D

View attachment 15245 View attachment 15246 View attachment 15247 View attachment 15248 View attachment 15249

:angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:

I really do enjoy the pace of this lakorn as well. It’s calm and feels romantic when needs to.:naughty2::love::icon12:

JAONOI is so handsome!:facepalm::icon12::pancarta:
Their share. I'm in love with them. :love::love: