❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

She’s been doing that since Kimmy day 1 yet she’s still QUEEN Lmaoooooooo

I’m afraid I’m gonnna end up being so disturbed by Mews weight if by the time they start filming and she’s still hasn’t slim down. You should know your role and job as an actress. I would understand if she’s just a normal person but she’s an actress, her image should matter too.:drooling::drooling::rolleyes:

Are my two years of waiting gonna be wasted???:BangHead::mad:
I hope not! :pancarta:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What? Cute or not?
No no I was just teasing KitKat about calling her round potato instead of pao pao 555

~~
Anyhow here’s Mark’s full interview with a snippet portion dedicating to this lakorn. Anne calls him to lose weight cuz he’s too “buff.” She wants this p’ek to be “วัยรุ่นๆ” like young teen or younger man with a nice body. Okay— AnneThong?? Lol.

@KitKat516 is p’ek in NFRP “วัยรุ่น?” If not, it might not be that remake.

Anne’s also giving them a time frame of 3 more months to workout. That’s a long time. I don’t think shooting will happen anytime soon. But the title should be revealed at least a little sooner Mark says.:drooling:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No no I was just teasing KitKat about calling her round potato instead of pao pao 555

~~
Anyhow here’s Mark’s full interview with a snippet portion dedicating to this lakorn. Anne calls him to lose weight cuz he’s too “buff.” She wants this p’ek to be “วัยรุ่นๆ” like young teen or younger man with a nice body. Okay— AnneThong?? Lol.

@KitKat516 is p’ek in NFRP “วัยรุ่น?” If not, it might not be that remake.

Anne’s also giving them a time frame of 3 more months to workout. That’s a long time. I don’t think shooting will happen anytime soon. But the title should be revealed at least a little sooner Mark says.:drooling:

Mark is already too skinny! He needs to become more buff instead of losing weight. I dont like when p'ek is really skinny

xodxo

Mark is already too skinny! He needs to become more buff instead of losing weight. I dont like when p'ek is really skinny
Lol. judging from today’s pictures he’s PERFECT! Looks, weight and height.:thumbup: Perfecto!:facepalm::love::naughty2::p

Maybe Anne just wants him to come out looking more perfect than PERFECT can be?:confused12::risas3:jkjk

xodxo

But his eye bags are huge! Poor Mark!
But everything else is PERFECT right? So that should be minor. Lol :p

I think I look at the whole package.:risas3::facepalm::icon12: If the whole package is perfect, I’m happy about smaller flaws.:risas3::risas3:

I really appreciate those who do not care cus whenever they don't care, people like me who don't follow religiously get updates too!! :thumbup::p
Hahahahaha! And I hope that’s a good thing cuz I do stalk a little too religiously and have everything to share everyday lol ;):p:icon12:

~~

More updates will come tomorrow with his new event!:risas3::facepalm::icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol

I looked through the list of Ann's lakorn and I don't see any lakorns that the praek is young. Hmm so either this is a new story or she made some changes.