❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You know all this time I thought ManMeung and MingLa fought over JaoNoi the whole lakorn. Geesh no wonder @xodxo you said Mew is not really rai in here. I really like her acting. This lajorn really had potential to boost her, I just think the lakorn itself wasn't interesting to viewers. Taew and Mew really are awesome in their roles.
Trust me just go straight to the last 2 episodes when MM had to say goodbye to ML:facepalm: I don’t know but Mew acting in RN was a hit and miss for me, like some scenes she was great and some was just meh.. but Taew and Mew was great in the last scene together when MM came to say goodbye to her before she went off to die :facepalm:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You know all this time I thought ManMeung and MingLa fought over JaoNoi the whole lakorn.
Wait you didn’t watch the old version? Lol

Geesh no wonder @xodxo you said Mew is not really rai in here. I really like her acting. This lajorn really had potential to boost her, I just think the lakorn itself wasn't interesting to viewers. Taew and Mew really are awesome in their roles.
I blame the lack of interest on the dialect (cuz that was one of the biggest complaints on YouTube and social media) lol but the lakorn itself was beautifully made. My least favorite character ended up being MM cuz she was unreasonable and in my opinion pretty dumb for failing to know JN loves her. Too bad you missed out the the chat thread, me, @Kay123 and @PrincessKarina were like the only 3 active member lmaoo!!! But we caught like literally every episode live! Lmao!!!!:risas3::risas3::pancarta:

~~

But Mew ended up winning me as my favorite character for ML. I really liked Namfone too. She was so good as Burma queen. Lol. Her eyes were so on point! Don’t ask me about JN— cuz he’s my love!:facepalm::icon12::pancarta::risas3::angel10:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo @PrincessKarina no we weren’t the only 3 active in RN thread were we? :facepalm: I thought there was a few more:confused12: anyway the lakorn did end up winning best drama of the year too, despite the low ratings :thumbup: I honestly thought due to low ratings it wasn’t even going to be nominated. Lolz

xodxo

@xodxo @PrincessKarina no we weren’t the only 3 active in RN thread were we? :facepalm: I thought there was a few more:confused12: anyway the lakorn did end up winning best drama of the year too, despite the low ratings :thumbup: I honestly thought due to low ratings it wasn’t even going to be nominated. Lolz
Lol we were the 3 “most active” ones. There were some thread jumpers here and there but I don’t really know them lol :facepalm::risas3: so I don’t recall them anymore :pancarta:

~~

Also, opening credits/visual was POOR. I would give it a 2.5/5. Lol!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol we were the 3 “most active” ones. There were some thread jumpers here and there but I don’t really know them lol :facepalm::risas3: so I don’t recall them anymore :pancarta:

~~

Also, opening credits/visual was POOR. I would give it a 2.5/5. Lol!
Remember the first opening credit song they had for the first few episodes? Was terrible, the opening credit song alone could make people not want to watch the lakorn :facepalm: but yeah I guess we were the most active in the that thread lolz, lots of spamming about Mark too :coleman:

MONEY

sarNie Egg
Ugh ... Mews weight is very obvious at today’s event. Idk how I’m feeling but taken by a HUGE surprise. I’m so shocked this girl’s weight is getting out of control. I don’t think I’ve seen any n’ek looking as bloated ever..not kidding! Whew!:eek:

View attachment 15213

Her fingers are just so chubby too! I know you guys will kill me for being so nitty picky but lord! I don’t know how I’m gonna feel on their fitting day! I’m like waiting for Anne to react lol :confused:
View attachment 15214

:eek::rolleyes:o_O
View attachment 15215
Cr rightful owners

View attachment 15213

Her fingers are just so chubby too! I know you guys will kill me for being so nitty picky but lord! I don’t know how I’m gonna feel on their fitting day! I’m like waiting for Anne to react lol :confused:
View attachment 15214

View attachment 15215
Cr rightful owners[/QUOTE]
Ugh ... Mews weight is very obvious at today’s event. Idk how I’m feeling but taken by a HUGE surprise. I’m so shocked this girl’s weight is getting out of control. I don’t think I’ve seen any n’ek looking as bloated ever..not kidding! Whew!:eek:

View attachment 15213

View attachment 15214

View attachment 15215
Cr rightful owners

View attachment 15213

View attachment 15214

View attachment 15215
Cr rightful owners
I totoally agree with you. I was really shocked when I found that Mew used to be so thin. She was more beautiful then. She just gradully gets fat and never go back. She really needs to work harder to lose weight. Hope that she can lose weight when shooting the new lakorn like Mark did in RLC.

xodxo

Hehe @MONEY youre one of the very fews that actually agrees with me on her weight. Every time I see Mew, it raises a concern for me cuz her weight keeps going up lol I adore her thinner image and body, not gonna lie.

I was so bored knowing a few people are reruning RN so I went back to watch my JN and ML moments! Lmao! Some of my most precious moments of them when Mew was still tiny, thin and just perfectly fit and beautiful! Haha :D

006BD645-FE97-4D97-B96C-14089F97BB80.jpeg 94B567F8-6B52-486B-AD8C-71B1B0A0234F.jpeg 04BEFCE1-3931-43DC-AA97-EA1ADFC3F5D9.jpeg 24A968BC-9489-416D-ABCC-655AFE44CB62.jpeg 819FCD62-5C26-473F-AA19-9144A292C3EC.jpeg

:angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:

I really do enjoy the pace of this lakorn as well. It’s calm and feels romantic when needs to.:naughty2::love::icon12:

JAONOI is so handsome!:facepalm::icon12::pancarta:

xodxo

@xodxo we are not going to get into trouble for going too off topic right ? But then again it seem to only be us in this thread should be fine :facepalm: it’s like being back to RN days all over again :risas3:
I don’t know what’s “off-topic” anymore lmaoooo when I’m bored, I am tuned out by “off-topics” lmaooooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I just need to be happy! Lmao!:facepalm::risas3: And technically it’s still Mark/Mew related lol :risas3::facepalm::icon12::naughty2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t know what’s “off-topic” anymore lmaoooo when I’m bored, I am tuned out by “off-topics” lmaooooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I just need to be happy! Lmao!:facepalm::risas3: And technically it’s still Mark/Mew related lol :risas3::facepalm::icon12::naughty2:
Why are you bored ? Go rewatched KF Mark was sexy AF in there :coleman:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Bleh I hate how orange/brown/dark they made him look in there plus too much action ain’t my cup of tea. I like sweet strolling moments and pretty faces lol :p
Haha yeah I didn’t watch it either just saw snippet of clips and pics here and there on IG, he looked good though :coleman:lolZ. But yeah me no like action either and I can’t handle MK lakorn :facepalm: so I skipped it:p

xodxo

Haha yeah I didn’t watch it either just saw snippet of clips and pics here and there on IG, he looked good though :coleman:lolZ. But yeah me no like action either and I can’t handle MK lakorn :facepalm: so I skipped it:p
Trust me I wanted to puke a few times in that lakorn it’s just shit lol plus Kimmy looks like she wants to swallow Mark the whole time lol :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:

xodxo

Eheheh the queen of screen caps is coming lol :facepalm:

8EC756E9-0A9D-4EFD-B6B2-E8D4170FE979.jpeg 6299104F-9065-4105-8E7C-50E20AA8F2E7.jpeg 0081C71E-B31F-48B2-BCEB-BDA2A894FC7E.jpeg 25F28392-7B18-454D-AD56-71649BC4A024.jpeg

This shy face, that face when you have a crush on JN lmao! Hahahahaha! She’s so shy but so adorable and her eyes speak through me lol I would steal glances at JN too lol :risas3:
A285A9B9-E6DB-46E7-A27C-76E9317D345D.jpeg

-~~

How I wish I could see them in a period genre again! But make it a romantic and deeply sentimental one! I would be the happiest fan! Lol :risas3::facepalm::love::angel10:

xodxo

You guys I’ll be running a little wild with my MM posts lol :angel10::thumbup:Please enjoy! These will help me relieve my MM anticipation 55 :risas3:

You know— I hope Mark gets to carry Mew in this new modern lakorn, and hope Mew isn’t too pudgy for him to carry. lol:risas3:

I do hope Anne keeps this new lakorn at a calm pace, and not like CRAZY PSYCHO dramatic like most of her modern lakorn. I’m too exhausted for nonsense drama. Just feed me a loving lakorn and I’ll leave you alone. Lol :p
34EBB501-B272-4076-9D75-189E7274C179.jpeg 2B46A0AD-F755-4111-8575-15828880C0C4.jpeg
686A57E5-BB1D-4805-85D7-1F06360348F2.jpeg 7B9BC7E2-375B-4216-8D61-E6D623749A16.jpeg 42EDB7A1-8B01-40AA-9037-BB395E556615.jpeg 373DBE66-F0A5-43D5-99FF-6959B5D36565.jpeg 1E38237C-8544-4B3A-A140-4C2484923F45.jpeg A4DE62E5-120A-44FC-B795-0539AC867FCC.jpeg

:love::icon12::love::icon12:

I’m all about romantic scenes! I hope I’ll get my romance deprivation fulfilled in this new modern lakorn lol :risas3:

And I know people don’t seem to appreciate romantic dramas anymore but I still do.:angel10::icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Trust me just go straight to the last 2 episodes when MM had to say goodbye to ML:facepalm: I don’t know but Mew acting in RN was a hit and miss for me, like some scenes she was great and some was just meh.. but Taew and Mew was great in the last scene together when MM came to say goodbye to her before she went off to die :facepalm:
I did!!! I was up til 2am last night watching instead of studying :(. Their acting was awesome. Mew does that type of scene well. She could work on her seductive scenes though but that drama scene together :thumbup:.

@xodxo I watched only the last 20 mins of the old one. Wasn't a fan of this type of lakorn back then. I knew some of the story but not the whole thing lol.