❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol I only see the chemistry from Matt, Nadech still looks so so. Maybe cus all the acting is from Matt. She seems to be over playing it but then I don't know if that is how her character is supposed to be do I can't really make a final judgement. I see a lot of her previous characters in that one or two clips. So we'll see :)

Oh man @xodxo!!!! I love the after r scene of Taew!!! The scene after he kissed her shoulder. Oh man you total can feel the sadness and heartbreak she has from the guilt of loving him but thought that he doesn't love her. Damn that love radiates from her eyes and her tears. Oh man my two favorite girls acting is on point!!! WHY was I so stubborn and not watch this live?! Oh wait I was away for work oops lol
matts character is supposed to be extra and stuff.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh man @xodxo!!!! I love the after r scene of Taew!!! The scene after he kissed her shoulder. Oh man you total can feel the sadness and heartbreak she has from the guilt of loving him but thought that he doesn't love her. Damn that love radiates from her eyes and her tears. Oh man my two favorite girls acting is on point!!! WHY was I so stubborn and not watch this live?! Oh wait I was away for work oops lol
Lol yes!!!!!!!! That’s one of their best scenes and one of my favorites between them! After that their marriage keeps going downhill lol

MONEY

sarNie Egg
I'm a Chinese fan of mew. I really love to see your discussion here. Sorry that my English is so poor. I also love Mark&Mew soooooo much. In fact, I watched RN for them. I was very upset that there are very few scnes Mark & Mew are togethers. Pls I watched the old lakorn with Noon as Mingla and love her acting in the lakorn.
She has an unconquerable spirit.
Mark and Mew have clear chemistry. Want to know more about their new lakorn badly. Mew always seems to be too shy in many of her lakorns but she appears to be relaxed acting with Mark.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm a Chinese fan of mew. I really love to see your discussion here. Sorry that my English is so poor. I also love Mark&Mew soooooo much. In fact, I watched RN for them. I was very upset that there are very few scnes Mark & Mew are togethers. Pls I watched the old lakorn with Noon as Mingla and love her acting in the lakorn.
Mark and Mew have clear chemistry. Want to know more about their new lakorn badly. Mew always seems to be too shy in many of her lakorns but she appears to be relaxed acting with Mark.
It’s good to have you and hear your thoughts on Mew. I like her also! She’s very adorable! Your English is fine to me too! :p:thumbup:

xodxo

Welcome! Your English is fine :) We’re all waiting for fitting to start as well. :)

xodxo

Ugh ... Mews weight is very obvious at today’s event. Idk how I’m feeling but taken by a HUGE surprise. I’m so shocked this girl’s weight is getting out of control. I don’t think I’ve seen any n’ek looking as bloated ever..not kidding! Whew!:eek:

FDD5CAA6-FD75-4582-A072-9ECB49FCE0DF.jpeg

Her fingers are just so chubby too! I know you guys will kill me for being so nitty picky but lord! I don’t know how I’m gonna feel on their fitting day! I’m like waiting for Anne to react lol :confused:
DFB7A3E3-77DF-489C-8875-94C6995E37E0.jpeg

:eek::rolleyes:o_O
26F6DAB4-8A2C-4ABE-BF8D-EACA882E2CB0.jpeg
Cr rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ugh ... Mews weight is very obvious at today’s event. Idk how I’m feeling but taken by a HUGE surprise. I’m so shocked this girl’s weight is getting out of control. I don’t think I’ve seen any n’ek looking as bloated ever..not kidding! Whew!:eek:

View attachment 15213

Her fingers are just so chubby too! I know you guys will kill me for being so nitty picky but lord! I don’t know how I’m gonna feel on their fitting day! I’m like waiting for Anne to react lol :confused:
View attachment 15214

View attachment 15215
Cr rightful owners
I think she looks fine. I actually like how she looks today. She looks good with red lipstick

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

View attachment 15213

View attachment 15214

View attachment 15215
Cr rightful owners
But I saw a clip of her and tik doing a photo shoot ? She looked pretty thin to me . Unless it’s an old clip ?

xodxo

But I saw a clip of her and tik doing a photo shoot ? She looked pretty thin to me . Unless it’s an old clip ?
That was 2 maybe 3 months ago lol

Her weight is like fluctuating and growing exponentially :eek::confused:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Your English is fine, it’s good. Welcome to the thread . We all are just waiting for the fitting. Hopefully Anne will start rolling soon .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
5555555555555555555555 :risas3: yes, my Boo!:angel10: Lol

New is strong but annoying and is kind of a nuthead.

Yes— Mew makes it all exciting lol and Taew is a fail and super boring.:drooling:

Yea—there’s a lot of night scenes where you can’t see sh*tz lol :rolleyes:
Hahaha leave my MM(Taew alone) :celebrate16: P.S I didn’t realised RN was being discussed in here, thought I came to wrong thread :risas3:
Lol yes!!!!!!!! That’s one of their best scenes and one of my favorites between them! After that their marriage keeps going downhill lol
when downhill and saddest part there was no willing| scene:facepalm:
That was 2 maybe 3 months ago lol

Her weight is like fluctuating and growing exponentially :eek::confused:
Oh I See.. I still don’t be think she looks fat in the pics though . Like yes you can see she has put on some weight, but it’s not bad.

xodxo

Hahaha leave my MM(Taew alone) :celebrate16: P.S I didn’t realised RN was being discussed in here, thought I came to wrong thread :risas3:
I still think her character is a fail. Lmao! I got too disappointed! It didn’t live up to my expectations.

But yea— KK was just catching up so we had a little discussion on RN.:celebrate16:

when downhill and saddest people there was no willing| scene:facepalm:
She already went to reborn lmao!!! :rolleyes: Bye!

Oh I See.. I still don’t be think she looks fat in the pics though . Like yes you can see she has put on some weight, but it’s not bad.
Keep in mind I never said “fat” Ive said “bloated.” It’s meh— I had so much anticipation for their reunion (Mark/Mew) but now I’m lowering my standards. Lmao!:risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I still think her character is a fail. Lmao! I got too disappointed! It didn’t live up to my expectations.

But yea— KK was just catching up so we had a little discussion on RN.:celebrate16:
:celebrate16::celebrate16:

She already went to reborn lmao!!! :rolleyes: Bye!
Yep as MangMao :facepalm:

Keep in mind I never said “fat” Ive said “bloated.” It’s meh— I had so much anticipation for their reunion (Mark/Mew) but now I’m lowering my standards. Lmao!:risas3:
when I’m bloated I always feel and look fat :facepalm: So to me bloated and fat is the same thing :celebrate16: it’s ok though I am sure by the time Anne get started on this Mew will be back to her normal weight.

xodxo

:celebrate16::celebrate16:

Yep as MangMao :facepalm:

when I’m bloated I always feel and look fat :facepalm: So to me bloated and fat is the same thing :celebrate16: it’s ok though I am sure by the time Anne get started on this Mew will be back to her normal weight.
:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

I hope so lol hows Mangmao??? I just couldn’t bring myself to watch it lol idk—- :risas3::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I only see the chemistry from Matt, Nadech still looks so so. Maybe cus all the acting is from Matt. She seems to be over playing it but then I don't know if that is how her character is supposed to be do I can't really make a final judgement. I see a lot of her previous characters in that one or two clips. So we'll see :)
Nadech needs to step it up a notch with his new lakorn with Matt, I have a feeling Matt might somehow overshadow him.

That was one of my fav scene too I liked the After R scene with Taew and Mark, better then the one with Aump and Brook. But my most favourtite in act art version would have 2 be the last 2 episodes leading to (Taew)MM death. I think it was executed better then the old version. I think Taew MM nailed it.

I have watched the other version of Noon and Aump too, loved loved that version too. I remembered being torned between Noon(ML) and Aump (MM) . Even though Noon ML was a total selfish B*, can’t help but felt sorry for her, noon acting was just on point as ML.