❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Mew seems ditzy but very good with her interviews. She's like the girl next door. I love when the thug life was teasing her about Ter and had to apologized. She joked with them , very cute. That's why I love her too.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol you may be delighted to hear again that I also agree Mark matches MOST if not all his n’eks lookwise. Notice I didn’t say “acting wise”. Lol. Mark needs improvement on his acting for sure but he’s a rare one when it comes to matching his n’eks physically! Other more talented actors like “Nadech” doesn’t match all his n’eks in all the fields you can think! But per Thailand and the big bosses Nadech is such a hot and “talented” actor per all the awards he won over the years. @xodxo

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol Mew seems ditzy but very good with her interviews. She's like the girl next door. I love when the thug life was teasing her about Ter and had to apologized. She joked with them , very cute. That's why I love her too.
You won’t believe this but consider that Thai is almost my third language, English being my first 55 I swear I was dumbfounded with how slow Mew speaks! I mean I adore her to pieces!!555 but lord—even I was convinced I could be more thorough answering interviews in Thai than this itty bitty girl. I find her thought process a little slower, which does make her stand out, but sometimes I lose my patience with extremely slow talkers. Lol 5555555 but bc she’s adorable and so sweet, I let her slide through every time! Lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

Nadech hasn't been around because of restrictions but I think matches his girl and Patricia. Just a shame that they couldn't have chemistry (with Pat). He was also so cute with Mew.
Lol he could of had more chemistry with Pat in LSR but nope! He barely pass chemistry with Taew in there. Geez! So much for being such an all time “great” actor Nadech! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

You won’t believe this but consider that Thai is almost my third language, English being my first 55 I swear I was dumbfounded with how slow Mew speaks! I mean I adore her to pieces!!555 but lord—even I was convinced I could be more thorough answering interviews in Thai than this itty bitty girl. I find her thought process a little slower, which does make her stand out, but sometimes I lose my patience with extremely slow talkers. Lol 5555555 but bc she’s adorable and so sweet, I let her slide through every time! Lol :p
I agree. I do things fast including my speech so I wouldn’t do well with Mew either. My conversation with Mew would end in a disaster! Lol.

xodxo

Nadech hasn't been around because of restrictions but I think matches his girl and Patricia. Just a shame that they couldn't have chemistry (with Pat). He was also so cute with Mew.
Dude-he’s gonna be 30 in less than a few years how much more “restriction” can they enforce?! Lol he’s not getting any younger. Age is not in our favor. Lol!! Cut the crap, and open his door to sweeten up with other actresses! Lol :p show us your RAWR chemistry, we don’t care anymore if you’re married or a monk!! 5555 acting is your career, make it realistic!

P

PrincessKarina

Dude-he’s gonna be 30 in less than a few years how much more “restriction” can they enforce?! Lol he’s not getting any younger. Age is not in our favor. Lol!! Cut the crap, and open his door to sweeten up with other actresses! Lol :p show us your RAWR chemistry, we don’t care anymore if you’re married or a monk!! 5555 acting is your career, make it realistic!
Lol I had a good laugh here. But for real Nadech is getting older! I agree. What a mess he’s in!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well over at the Kdrama thread, people are saying that he's having chemistry with Matt so she could be the koojin divider.

Personally I thought he had chemistry with Mew lol or maybe I'm Mew biased. I soo want to see him and Bella.

xodxo

Lol you may be delighted to hear again that I also agree Mark matches MOST if not all his n’eks lookwise. Notice I didn’t say “acting wise”. Lol. Mark needs improvement on his acting for sure but he’s a rare one when it comes to matching his n’eks physically! Other more talented actors like “Nadech” doesn’t match all his n’eks in all the fields you can think! But per Thailand and the big bosses Nadech is such a hot and “talented” actor per all the awards he won over the years. @xodxo
Girl—I LOVE this!!!5555555:risas3::worship2::icon12::aaaaa::angel10: I think it might have to do with the fact that Mark naturally glows on his own so when he’s put next to a girl, his aura with her just shines like the bright sun!! 5555555555:risas3::risas3::facepalm::icon12:

Mark is physically very appealing so that could explain why he has awesome and very natural chemistry with anyone. Haha.:p

~~

Nadech to many is a STRONG actor but the thing with strong actors is it can be a turned off. If you’re just strong, but lack vulnerability with the n’ek and if you come off very cold, I get turned off by that. Because failing to show vulnerability is what makes the couple lack chemistry. It’s just like watching two strong heads head bumping.

~~

Yes—Mark has a sh*t ton of chemistry with all his n’eks, but yes—his own acting is like :BangHead: He’s very weak, very soft, and NOT assertive enough! But the good thing is I can actually sit through most, if not, ALL of his lakorn as long as it’s not with koojin lol :rolleyes: I can’t esp KF sucks so bad, I ditch that lakorn! I usually don’t ditch Mark’s lakorn, but that one and TD, I couldn’t bring myself to watch cuz its just a piece of Sh*T!:fighting3::fighting3:

xodxo

Well over at the Kdrama thread, people are saying that he's having chemistry with Matt so she could be the koojin divider.
I’m glad he’s working with someone completely different and new but I hope I’ll share my say about chemistry when I see them in motion. They’re def a refreshing pair but—I need motions to work it’s magic. Lol :p

Personally I thought he had chemistry with Mew lol or maybe I'm Mew biased. I soo want to see him and Bella.
Yes—in fact I think he suits Mew better due to their similar body and height, but honestly that lakorn was ALL over the place. I put up with it bc I did enjoy Mew and Na. Lol :p

xodxo

Oh man Mew was awesome in the scene where Taew left to go be Mark's bride. :clap::clap::clap::thumbup:
See—don’t be so quick to judge 555555 I’m glad you’re finally catching on or up 5555 Mew’s had many shining moments in there!

I’m sorry to Taew’s lovers, but I really dig Mew more in RN, even though Mew wasnt really “rai” like Noon’s ML lol :p her beauty/acting was superior.

WAIT til she goes to Muerngmarn, Mew shines a lot more over there! I def thought she was the lakorn stealer. MM and JN got very stupid and boring, and very very dull. Lol. I lost interest in them, esp with MM. she’d just become unreasonable.:drooling::drooling:

—keep watching girl!

I’ll need your reviews on all 3 casts LOL :celebrate16:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes—in fact I think he suits Mew better due to their similar body and height, but honestly that lakorn was ALL over the place. I put up with it bc I did enjoy Mew and Na. Lol :p
Well I really liked the other version so I was so happy when Mew got cast for the remake. I'm hoping the same will be true for this that it's going to be a remake of NFRP. Knowing Anne, she'll change things up and make it spicier. The girl is just slow :facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
See—don’t be so quick to judge 555555 I’m glad you’re finally catching on or up 5555 Mew’s had many shining moments in there!

I’m sorry to Taew’s lovers, but I really dig Mew more in RN, even though Mew wasnt really “rai” like Noon’s ML lol :p her beauty/acting was superior.

WAIT til she goes to Muerngmarn, Mew shines a lot more over there! I def thought she was the lakorn stealer. MM and JN got very stupid and boring, and very very dull. Lol. I lost interest in them, esp with MM. she’d just become unreasonable.:drooling::drooling:

—keep watching girl!

I’ll need your reviews on all 3 casts LOL :celebrate16:
Well so far I'm loving New's acting. Taew is a little redundant and your boy is just there looking pretty. Mew is the only one with character, just annoyed with her screaming lol. When she screamed, my sleeping dogs started wagging their tails :risas3:. Oh and I really hate the dark scenes. Like I know it's supposed to be night and "realistic" but shine some light on it cus I can't see! :rolleyes:

xodxo

Well so far I'm loving New's acting. Taew is a little redundant and your boy is just there looking pretty. Mew is the only one with character, just annoyed with her screaming lol. When she screamed, my sleeping dogs started wagging their tails :risas3:. Oh and I really hate the dark scenes. Like I know it's supposed to be night and "realistic" but shine some light on it cus I can't see! :rolleyes:
5555555555555555555555 :risas3: yes, my Boo!:angel10: Lol

New is strong but annoying and is kind of a nuthead.

Yes— Mew makes it all exciting lol and Taew is a fail and super boring.:drooling:

Yea—there’s a lot of night scenes where you can’t see sh*tz lol :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I should be commenting in the RN thread lol but I like Taew's crying scenes too! Very beautiful. Oh and the scene where ML lost all will and just laid there, bravo! She came a long way from the horrible acting of SJ Swiss scenes lol..

xodxo

I should be commenting in the RN thread lol but I like Taew's crying scenes too! Very beautiful. Oh and the scene where ML lost all will and just laid there, bravo! She came a long way from the horrible acting of SJ Swiss scenes lol..
Yes MAM! Lol that scene was just :clap::clap::clap::clap::worship2: How could she still look soooooooooooo pretty feeling hopeless and empty lol that girl! I swear I became her LEGIT fan bc of that lakorn!55:naughty2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

omg girl at first i didnt see much chemistry between matt and nadech but after i saw the pictures of them from the new blessing ceremony today for my love from the stars, i freaked out. Those two have really good chemistry now that they are more comfortable together. i hope matt can bring the best out nadech both in terms of acting and chemistry. hopefully this will help nadech break away from yay a bit

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
omg girl at first i didnt see much chemistry between matt and nadech but after i saw the pictures of them from the new blessing ceremony today for my love from the stars, i freaked out. Those two have really good chemistry now that they are more comfortable together. i hope matt can bring the best out nadech both in terms of acting and chemistry. hopefully this will help nadech break away from yay a bit
Lol I only see the chemistry from Matt, Nadech still looks so so. Maybe cus all the acting is from Matt. She seems to be over playing it but then I don't know if that is how her character is supposed to be do I can't really make a final judgement. I see a lot of her previous characters in that one or two clips. So we'll see :)

Oh man @xodxo!!!! I love the after r scene of Taew!!! The scene after he kissed her shoulder. Oh man you total can feel the sadness and heartbreak she has from the guilt of loving him but thought that he doesn't love her. Damn that love radiates from her eyes and her tears. Oh man my two favorite girls acting is on point!!! WHY was I so stubborn and not watch this live?! Oh wait I was away for work oops lol

Last edited: