❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yay!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

As if other news sources haven’t been valid enough :pancarta: Mark pretty much confirmed at his event today, the new lakorn is with Mew. But~~ title is still a secret.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

https://instagram.com/p/Biq1FLUAHbl/
:cheer::cheer: Time for me to start making fun of Mark! #PopeMewEternity!!!! Lol JK jk I'm happy too.

But yeah Ann and her secret, it better be a freaken awesome storyline with her secrets:rolleyes:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
:cheer::cheer: Time for me to start making fun of Mark! #PopeMewEternity!!!! Lol JK jk I'm happy too.
:pancarta::pancarta::celebrate16:

More like make fun of Anne cuz she’s such a turtle lol she’s moving at the pace of a turtle. Who knows I might have lost interest by the time this starts production :rolleyes:

But yeah Ann and her secret, it better be a freaken awesome storyline with her secrets:rolleyes:
It better be worth the wait! She better invest in the actors and their wardrobe too lol or she’s getting this :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: from me lol :celebrate16:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Omg Mew is annoying with her yelling in RN because her voice is so tiny lol.
Lol. Seriously I thought they gave her the “evil/rai” role too soon in her career! Mew acting “bad” was almost too hard to buy. I love her. She is my second best Thai actress next to Taew but dang I’d rather see her in more n’ek roles until her late 30’s please! Then maybe she can spread farther into the rai roles! :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Seriously I thought they gave her the “evil/rai” role too soon in her career! Mew acting “bad” was almost too hard to buy. I love her. She is my second best Thai actress next to Taew but dang I’d rather see her in more n’ek roles until her late 30’s please! Then maybe she can spread farther into the rai roles! :rolleyes:
I agree. I think she got the role cus of her resemblance to Taew. It's hard to watch her play rai. She still needs a lot of experience under her belt. Well I like her soft interactions with Mark though (only on epi 2).

P

PrincessKarina

I’d like Yaya, Kim or Taew to play rai sooner or later too... lol. I believe playing different roles really expand your acting skills. We’ll see how long the big bosses will keep Yaya or Kim as n’eks. No comment on Taew! Lol. @KitKat516

xodxo

Omg Mew is annoying with her yelling in RN because her voice is so tiny lol.
Hehehe she does have a small voice. Her rai is nothing close to it that’s why when I watched it I thought she was a new character in love with JN :facepalm::facepalm:

I think they should have switched roles around. Make Taew ML, and Mew MM. their personas would suit them better like that. Mew is still too far a weakling for rai lol

P

PrincessKarina

Hehehe she does have a small voice. Her rai is nothing close to it that’s why when I watched it I thought she was a new character in love with JN :facepalm::facepalm:

I think they should have switched roles around. Make Taew ML, and Mew MM. their personas would suit them better like that. Mew is still too far a weakling for rai lol
Lol agree. Mew is small in frame and in voice. But I also think she has a slight lower voice? :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I’d like Yaya, Kim or Taew to play rai sooner or later too... lol. I believe playing different roles really expand your acting skills. We’ll see how long the big bosses will keep Yaya or Kim as n’eks. No comment on Taew! Lol. @KitKat516
I don't think Yaya will ever play rai, her fans would riot. I can see Kim playing rai in 6-7 years though but like Mew, she would be annoying due to her voice. I know Bella can play rai so I want to see Matt play rai now, she has the look and the facial expression for it but no screaming (the voice).

xodxo

Lol agree. Mew is small in frame and in voice. But I also think she has a slight lower voice? :rolleyes:
Yes she does have a deeper voice esp in her live interviews 555 but they tweak her lakorn voice a lot so it’s more pleasant.

She is a weakling all around. 55 :p

P

PrincessKarina

Yes she does have a deeper voice esp in her live interviews 555 but they tweak her lakorn voice a lot so it’s more pleasant.

She is a weakling all around. 55 :p
More reasons to love her. She’s one of a kind. She’s so tiny all around but her voice is deeper than most of them big girls.

xodxo

I don't think Yaya will ever play rai, her fans would riot. I can see Kim playing rai in 6-7 years though but like Mew, she would be annoying due to her voice. I know Bella can play rai so I want to see Matt play rai now, she has the look and the facial expression for it but no screaming (the voice).
Yaya can easily play rai she’s way more strong now, her eyes speak so much hatred even, plus her lakorn voice is also deep. Lol. Same with Kimmy! She don’t need to wait 6-7 years, that’s like she’ll be 40 already lol noooo she’s strong, has attitude can def do rai any day lol Taew too! Bella is already throwing shades left and right lol

Mew has the biggest problem. She’s not able to challenge that bitchy attitude yet lol a n’rai usually challenges very bitchy attitude and is very sassy! She needs to get more training on that. Hehe :p

P

PrincessKarina

Lol. I figure as much about Yaya. Another reason she might not expand as much in her acting career! Per my thoughts. I agree on Kim, Bella and Matt on playing rai. Even Taew. I’d like Taew to challenge herself as a n’rai! ;)

xodxo

More reasons to love her. She’s one of a kind. She’s so tiny all around but her voice is deeper than most of them big girls.
For sure 55 I still remember being all shocked that she has such a nice lakorn voice but her interview voice is very choppy, stuttering and deep. Plus, she always talks very minimal That I find this girl a bit slow lol 55 but still hearts her the most.:icon12:;)

P

PrincessKarina

For sure 55 I still remember being all shocked that she has such a nice lakorn voice but her interview voice is very choppy, stuttering and deep. Plus, I always talks very minimal hat I find this girl a bit slow lol 55 but still hearts her the most.:icon12:;)
Lol. Yes I remember thinking to myself like Mew may be a slowpoke in real life just by hearing her interviews. Uh sure enough. But love her to the fullest! She’s super adorable.

xodxo

Lol. Yes I remember thinking to myself like Mew may be a slowpoke in real life just by hearing her interviews. Uh sure enough. But love her to the fullest! She’s super adorable.
5555 this is a fact! And it explains why the girl doesn’t like to compete with anyone, or show off with anything lol even when guys like her, she’ll still back down lol :p she’s not a competitor. But no matter what, I want her to be more sassy. Lol. Be more fierce, but she’s a frail person so it would take a lot. But anyhow—let her play the pretty princess girl for a little longer. Lol :p