❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ahhahaha, okay, me and a fan I keep in touch with from overseas sent me this!! Hahahahaha!

So basically the DUDE that claimed to be that the lakorn was NFRP came out to say he was only “joking”
With his friends from the ET. :risas3::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It’s cool! I think it’s best we wait for Anne to announce it herself! She wants to be in EVERY part of it so only her words will be true.

EC5D61B2-143D-40C1-8593-7823193A22DA.jpeg
Cr tagged

xodxo

Gosh, Mew’s neck is not aging well. She needs to take care of her neck.
I would say the same. But right now, her weight is a bigger concern. Gaining weight changes your whole appearance. :(

I was wondering why she even got a cardigan on when it’s burning hot in Thailand. Then I realized when you gain weight and get insecure, you tend to throw on sweaters/cardigans. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

She’s a n’ek, should never let herself go no mater how good food tastes. Plus I don’t think Anne will like it much when a n’ek is chubby, she likes to pick on those people like crazy! She’s the workout QUEEN after all.o_O
5C35AE92-FD70-479A-9CF2-F68A90C05107.jpeg 9CE685F4-7764-4A76-993E-592E61698204.jpeg F81DC504-294B-4396-8EB8-ED88C52F8998.jpeg 60F8FEBD-0C9C-4B9C-A51F-7C123CDD9416.jpeg
Cr newsplus

xodxo

Luckily Mew is quite a lighter skin cuz I noticed some people are already started to turn brown and honey during this time of the year in Thailand. Lol

xodxo

Maybe she just needs to workout and tone her body. Her weight is not even bad.
Lol lots of people say that but her neck doesn’t bother me...instead I think the weight gain is the bigger concern. It changes your whole appearance. :(

If she can go back to thinner, she’ll feel more confident! :p Weight gain makes everyone self-conscious. Don’t want that to distract her from working.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I would say the same. But right now, her weight is a bigger concern. Gaining weight changes your whole appearance. :(

I was wondering why she even got a cardigan on when it’s burning hot in Thailand. Then I realized when you gain weight and get insecure, you tend to throw on sweaters/cardigans. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

She’s a n’ek, should never let herself go no mater how good food tastes. Plus I don’t think Anne will like it much when a n’ek is chubby, she likes to pick on those people like crazy! She’s the workout QUEEN after all.o_O
View attachment 14520 View attachment 14521 View attachment 14522 View attachment 14523
Cr newsplus
Uh I think Mew looks cute! But Kan is not aging too good. All his crow’s feet and bags! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That girl is not chubby! She needs more meat! Haha. What is Kan doing here?!?! It's been so long babe!

Uh I think Mew looks cute! But Kan is not aging too good. All his crow’s feet and bags! Lol
He just needs to. . . not smile. Hahaha .

Edit: What am I doing here??

xodxo

That girl is not chubby! She needs more meat! Haha. What is Kan doing here?!?! It's been so long babe!

He just needs to. . . not smile. Hahaha .

Edit: What am I doing here??
LOL :angel10::angel10:

~~~

Updating MM pictures one day at a time 5555. This was literally the last time they were spotted together. lol :p
AC6B0D29-4EA3-474A-AC5B-825381EFF00D.jpeg

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Mew's double eyelid are tirrablely done, it make her eyes look funny. it make her eyes sleepy and one is smaller then the other. who ever is the doc. Need to go back to school.

xodxo

Mew's double eyelid are tirrablely done, it make her eyes look funny. it make her eyes sleepy and one is smaller then the other. who ever is the doc. Need to go back to school.
55 I think naturally Mews eye are uneven and slightly sleepy. She said that’s the reason why she got surgery to even out her eyes. 55 she does look sleepy now that you mentioned it lol :celebrate16:

I’m counting down til Anne does something, maybe she’ll send Mew to a work out class LOL :risas3: jkjk

xodxo

To keep this thread alive and filled with refreshing beauty, 55, I’m going to upload Mark and Mew events whenever they have them 5555 :angel10::icon12::celebrate16:

Today, Mark returns from Surathani Province! Yea Babe, looking so mighty fine and charming!!! 5555:angel10::love::love::facepalm::icon12::icon12: Ps —His hair is almost grown back!! Whoot!!!!! Almost time to shoot his new lakorn!! Yay!!:cheer:
A7AD703B-34DD-411D-8F7E-60F21EDE2F33.jpeg 49436C72-1BFA-4CDB-8CA1-3E6C402BC7C8.jpeg DC60AC8E-058E-4361-9E6D-76073184D2FD.jpeg
CB63D4B2-615F-4FBC-9688-FC24335B4780.jpeg 40E431F0-60C5-4B15-A860-C32A69058EB0.jpeg 0920A25E-00AD-4245-88D5-8D7F78EB9204.jpeg
cr tagged/ owners :angel10::icon12:

Clip. Walking like a Prince Charming! LOL :risas3::angel10::love: https://instagram.com/p/BiW8SHaAbsr/

So much love awaiting his return flight ;)
https://instagram.com/p/BiW-kKGjmlq/

Last edited:

xodxo

I think it’s normal have wrinkles when you smile to an extreme level. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Lol —you cannot NOT have wrinkles or eye bags yo!