[CH3] Unknown (Polyplus)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww Andrew  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  dont care for Janie. Whenever I think of her, I can think of only Image magazine and vice versa.

Andrew and Janie had great chemistry, I'm happy to see them pair up again. Andrew sure is on a roll accepting so many lakorns. He's got the ones with Bella, Ploy, and now Janie and his lakorns with Ice and Taew haven't aired yet. I hope he'll still be around for a few more years. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Wow. I've been waiting for this reunion. This is one of my very first lakorns hehe and probably the oldest that I've ever watched. Yay!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Excited to watch this!
I've always liked Janie as an actress. She's wonderful. I like that Andrew is finally taking on more lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Janie now and then is two different people, way too many things done to her face. Andrew with all these lakorns and so far none with Matt lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Andrew said that Janie hooked him up with this lakorn. She asked him if he wanted to play with her in another lakorn and he agreed so she recommended that Polyplus cast him alongside her. He doesn't know details of the plot or if anything had changed, but for sure, he has accepted Janie's invitation to reunite with her. We will have to wait for future news to confirm if it will happen.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Andrew and Janie confirm to reunite again after many years since their lakorn Tang Parn Kamathep, during an interview when they filmed for the 3Zaap show with the Luerd Mungkorn Crew. In which the two confirm to reunite again for the fans. Their new lakorn will be produced by Polyplus, but further more. There are not information yet to what the tittle of the lakorn will be or what the summary of the lakorn will be. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgdAl5rofe4

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Exciting ! Loved them in their first lakorn together . Looking forward to this one ....

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Never watched their first lakorn together but I like Andrew a lot. And I like Janie enough, so hopefully this is a success for them both.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I saw a a clip on instagram where a fan of Janie askes her about it and according to the translation, Janie said they will start on this one after she finishes filming Raeng Ngao 2 ? This was back in august I believe. And so far, there has been no news on Raeng Ngao 2 starting filming anytime soon. How long am I supposed to wait? XD at this rate, they wanna make it a 20 years reunion. I really want this to happen, please let this reunion happen lakorn gods!

san.927

sarNie Egg
I saw a a clip on instagram where a fan of Janie askes her about it and according to the translation, Janie said they will start on this one after she finishes filming Raeng Ngao 2 ? This was back in august I believe. And so far, there has been no news on Raeng Ngao 2 starting filming anytime soon. How long am I supposed to wait? XD at this rate, they wanna make it a 20 years reunion. I really want this to happen, please let this reunion happen lakorn gods!