❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I have only seen Pon in one lakorn and he was playing supporting and now he's p'ek with Bua.
The story line seems amazing too. I can't wait.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s in the next slot after the current evening lakorn finish airing.
That Pat lakorn needs to finish now. It is so obvious they gave it to Phet like a bone thrown to a dog ! I am harsh but people that're watching that know what I mean.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Really getting a kdrama vibe from the first pic. I can't even tell this is somewhat a revenge plot with how the pics and promos are going on.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My senses are telling me this is gonna be a hit. When I found Goblin on mydramalist a couple months before it aired, I had a feeling it was gonna be big and also when I found BPS on mydramalist as well before it aired, I felt the same feeling. So far I’ve been right both times. I have the same feeling for this lakorn. Hoping this is a hit for these 2 actors. I’ve never heard of Pon but I like Bua

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So can't wait. Something to look forward to. Is he fairly new right? Cause when he's mad his eyes opened so big. I find it a sign as him being young and new. Anyways, this look promising.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I can see where he is an A** lol! What a chilidsh but mean way of being a mean guy. This is going to be quite interesting to watch Pon play since he was sweet in SRNC.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I was trying to find the first ep but found the long summary instead...:icon12:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Some ppl don't like Bua bc they've seen her in KC first. I've never watched that lakorn or any lakorn of Bua until the one with Pop, so I really like her. She's really cute! Baby face looking and petite. Also she remind me of Pat when she Pat was alot younger of course.
Is it just me? cause I do not remember Bua being in KC? She' must've not have a very noticeable role. haha But I really liked her and Pop.