[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
The ending is so cute and natural. It is a great lakorn. We all going to miss Yadech onscreen after this lakorn. Looking forward to their new project. I'm so happy that Ch3 listen to Yadech fans by pair them again.
oh, I've bought CD + DVD OST: TNNKK from Ethaicd.com and it was good with better image and sound. I recommend it.
Does anyone know if Yadech going to have an event together after TNNKK?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The ending is so cute and natural. It is a great lakorn. We all going to miss Yadech onscreen after this lakorn. Looking forward to their new project. I'm so happy that Ch3 listen to Yadech fans by pair them again.
oh, I've bought CD + DVD OST: TNNKK from Ethaicd.com and it was good with better image and sound. I recommend it.
Does anyone know if Yadech going to have an event together after TNNKK?
Yes they have lots of events together ja. For Yum Yum, Lays, and ect. and probably photoshoots together also.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good story, beautiful scenery, and great cast and crew.

The little girl that Athit and Nee helped deliver as a baby is 4 and 1/2 years old and her name is Arunee - named after Athit and Darunee, how sweet! Nee then said when she saw the little girl she thought of the time when they helped deliver her. Athit then said he has helped deliver other men' wives, now he wants to deliver his own wife. When Nee said she thought of Tawan and missed him, Athit then said why don't we make many Tawan up to 12 and he can handle them. Nee said it was too many and ran away from him. He called her my good little grandma.

I super love aunty Kaew. I would love to nominate her for best supporting actress for TNNKK. She is a great actress and if not for her Athit and Nee would never end up together. She is so funny when she moved all Athit clothes into Nee's room and she said they could share soap, shampoo, and toothpaste now since they become one person.

I'm going to miss Yadech together but i'm glad they have the opportunities to work with other people to learn and gain more experience. It has been very fun following their works the last three years beginning with DJA, then GRGR and finally TNNKK.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nee, Damn you girl. After you sleep with Athit you want him to forget it happened, what kind of a person loves their friend that much to just give over the guy that you 'ehem' with already. What a character! I don't think i could ever agree with this kind of character, a friend is just a friend but this is the guy that you will spend your entire life with...'dtai laew poo ying kon nee'
The aunt stayed a b*tch until the end. Love freaking Gubgib's religious character, she's hilarious.

It ended well, the sweet scenes were so packed with chemistry. 2 willing scenes too! Wish Nee got pregnant in the end, that would have made it perfect and perhaps some lip on lip but sadly there's none. Hopefully in Yadech's next lakorn they'll do lip on lip considering its P'Num Krit and he always tries to make that happen.

Overall i give this a 3 and 1/2 stars out of 5. The last 2 episodes were a blast to watch, sadly the lakorn itself isn't that memorable. When i rewatch another time, i'll probably just rewatch the last 2 episodes. It has the most action anyways.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The ending was cute. cute Artit kept talking about having kids with Nee hehe. ahhh miss Yadech already. this is in general not bashing anyone in here. but don't get why people kept complaining Yadech pair up too much when compare to other ku-kwans(such as Noom+Kob, Willy+Mew etc.) they play at least 6 lakorns+ together. and older generation ku-kwan like suntisuk+gintala play many movies together too. so Yadech is only half way in pairing. they still can play more together and hope they'll get different characters next time they pair up again. for me wanna see them play a period time lakorn as prince&princess involve love&battle, Nadech ride horse, a great brave warrior prince who love n'ek so much, love since first saw her(character like p'ek in lakorn sayradarun), Yaya as smart,strong,sweet princess. and also want to see them play intense drama slap/kiss revenge lakorn together, they play some in GRGR but this time want to see them play full hard core, wanna see Yaya pregnant. wanna see Nadech play aggressive/possesive guy again that love n'ek so much, that is so pitiful as well. will be fun to see.
I hear ya! Back in the day, I used to watch the same actors getting paired together ALL THE TIME, they did that quite often with Anne, and they're doing that still with her and Ken. I don't like their pairing because I don't see the chemistry that everyone swears they have...I only see him have chemistry with Janie and Aom. I feel like there are a lot of Yadech haters for no reason. I mean, there are people who get paired up all the time, but I don't see as many complaints as I do for Yadech...Look at Aum and Aff, Rome and Rita, Pancake and Weir, there's just so many, but then Yadech is a problem. It's true that they're both young, and they have plenty of time to pair with other actors, but I think it's good to let them pair up while they're still so hot as a couple. I think it's smart, plus, we love to see them together.

I would like Nadech to play a combination of all 3 of his characters from DJA, GRGR, and this one LOL Cuz there's a little bit of each character that I would love to see in one character...the bad qualities don't have to be included LOL

Nee, Damn you girl. After you sleep with Athit you want him to forget it happened, what kind of a person loves their friend that much to just give over the guy that you 'ehem' with already. What a character! I don't think i could ever agree with this kind of character, a friend is just a friend but this is the guy that you will spend your entire life with...'dtai laew poo ying kon nee'
The aunt stayed a b*tch until the end. Love freaking Gubgib's religious character, she's hilarious.

It ended well, the sweet scenes were so packed with chemistry. 2 willing scenes too! Wish Nee got pregnant in the end, that would have made it perfect and perhaps some lip on lip but sadly there's none. Hopefully in Yadech's next lakorn they'll do lip on lip considering its P'Num Krit and he always tries to make that happen.

Overall i give this a 3 and 1/2 stars out of 5. The last 2 episodes were a blast to watch, sadly the lakorn itself isn't that memorable. When i rewatch another time, i'll probably just rewatch the last 2 episodes. It has the most action anyways.
I agree with you, although I'd rewatch it from when Nee comes back for a visit from college, cuz I liked when she started calling him P'Athit :heart: I liked how much she matured, but I hated that she was trying to make up for the Thongprasri thing by setting Athit up with her friend...if only she opened her eyes and heart to realize that not only did she have feelings for Athit, but that he had feelings for her too. I was surprised too that after she did the deed, she was still willing to let him go to Jeed...I mean, what kind of man did she think Athit was anyways? Doesn't that make him look bad? Honestly, if I slept with a guy who was willing to go be with my friend after, then I don't want him for either one of us.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe Loveangel you dont have to worry as much now Hehehe got some news for u gals ahhaha at the Yum Yum event today (or last night for us) Nadech had came out to say yadech will reunite together hehehe im so happy so all yadech haters you can go suck on that becuz yadech are reuniting together again!!!! hahah Yakuza here I come!! I'll be pateintly waiting for you hehehe :)I'M SO HAPPY!!!! GOOD NEWS FOR ALL US YADECHERS ♥ Please read!!!
You don't know how much this has made my day! I don't know why haters exist? If I don't like any actors/pairings, then I just don't watch their works. It's that simple :)
Haters can hate, they don't compare to the 47,000+ likes on Thoranee's facebook. Obviously, the love for Yadech is still growing strong.
And the crowd for the Yum Yum event? I don't think the fans were there for the noddles, something tells me they were there for Yadech ;)

Anyway, back to TNNKK. I'm so sad to see it end. Wish we could have seen more of Athit and Nee's marriage. I don't think I can compare this to their past works simply because it is a different genre. Yadech has to try different roles with different storyline. If they do the same thing over and over, there would still be bashers. You can't please everyone. I'm just grateful to have another Yadech project that I can enjoy. Their chemistry is so explosive that I can't help it but to love TNNKK.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Was watching some Korean Dream Team episodes, and they did an Asian star special...the girl at around 11 secs is the one that played Tun, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgsbskDr8vo&feature=related

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I think she partipated to a tv reality show called AF, singing contest ... or something like that !

Anyway all I can say is... can't wait to see next yadech lakorn :dance3: :dance2: :woot:

So no one answered me, in epi 15 Nee was wearing the nangfah necklace in grgr right ??

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yes I think she partipated to a tv reality show called AF, singing contest ... or something like that !

Anyway all I can say is... can't wait to see next yadech lakorn :dance3: :dance2: :woot:

So no one answered me, in epi 15 Nee was wearing the nangfah necklace in grgr right ??
No the necklace isnt the same!

somp9

sarNie Adult
All of their pictures from Lays look so cute. Oh my god! the way they look at each other so romantic.
The last picture, probably Yaya have a problem with the shoe and Nadech is there with her. He is so caring of her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Confirm by Nadech will have a new lakorn with Yaya. YAY!! can't wait to see Yakuza and Yakuzi!!.. :woot: :dance1: hope nothing changes and they really get pair up. cross fingers.

credit NadechYaya

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech confirms the new that they'll have another lakorn together, but we haven't heard from Yaya yet. Hope nothing change.
Oh, do you have the rest of the Yum Yums event?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, everyone for the clips and pictures; especially, the wonderful news that Yadech will meet again in Zakusa and Zakusi?

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone notice or heard anything? Don't "quote" me... I read this from somewhere on thai gossip... Nadech is heartbroken... poor baby... I wonder who broke his heart? Again... don't slash my throat... just wondering...

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone notice or heard anything? Don't "quote" me... I read this from somewhere on thai gossip... Nadech is heartbroken... poor baby... I wonder who broke his heart? Again... don't slash my throat... just wondering...

hahaha this must be the funniest thing i have heard. thanks for sharing kittya^^
But i don't think it's true at all, i don't know where and from who that person have heard it from.
But i can confirm that it's not true :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha Kittiya its not true at all, hahaha im laughing now, how do they know Nadech is heart broken did he tell them he's heart broken?? hahaha but really this is funny news.....Nadech has his own feelings, so tell me how they know he is "heart broken"? it will be magical if they can tell if he is heart borken or not cause there not him.....

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha this must be the funniest thing i have heard. thanks for sharing kittya^^
But i don't think it's true at all, i don't know where and from who that person have heard it from.
But i can confirm that it's not true :)
I read it from one of the gossip site... it has to do with Yaya IG... it said, she normally does not post any pix of them together, but this time she did. "according" to the site, Nadech & Yaya seemed very detach @ the event...