[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
This MV has nothing to do with the lakorn na... sorry about that... but don't know where is the best place to post this on AF (maybe there should be a Nadech and Yaya general link like someone suggested in earlier pages).

I really like the way this MV came out. It was so much fun making it and Nadech was such a great one to work on. He really has great range of looks and feel.
Please check it out. DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL MV ka. (watch it in 720pHD...makes a big difference in coloring and layering ka).
Wow Kiki, I Looooooove It! Gosh Nadech is so dreaming Hot and Sexy. Great chioce of song, videos, and pictures.
You sure now how to serve my craving! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love Nadech vioce. The song is really good, and sooth his vioce mak mak! Can't wait to hear the whole song.
I want to hear Yaya's song to.

This MV has nothing to do with the lakorn na... sorry about that... but don't know where is the best place to post this on AF (maybe there should be a Nadech and Yaya general link like someone suggested in earlier pages).

Please check it out. DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL MV ka. (watch it in 720pHD...makes a big difference in coloring and layering ka).
We most absolutely don't mind you posting things like this! ;) This was just what I needed after a looooonnnnnngggggg day at work. 555 Thank you Kiki! Love your mvs!

Na RAK Mak Mak!!!

credit: NadechYaya fb. I love Yum Yum!
Is this a new photo for Yum Yum?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Yes. Here's the new CM​

Credits to TinGlieZ​

Credits to I Love Yum Yum Fanpage​

Credit as tagged​

tai laew...! :heart:​

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2: :woot: cant wait,my yadech fever is back on,the pic when he kissing her is soo cute :kiss:

thanks guys for pics and vid